CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

• Please log in to reply
6688 replies to this topic

#6331 IronPatriot1989

IronPatriot1989

IN SOME UNIVERSE, IM COMSTOCK

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

Question for Cheapy, Shipwreck, and Wombat...what would you guys say are your top 3 games of this gen? and how about your biggest surprise (good or bad) game of this gen? Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

ironpatriot1989.jpg

Currently Playing
:360: NCAA FOOTBALL 14, BIOSHOCK:INFINITE (DLC), BORDERLANDS 2 (DLC), and DEADPOOL

#6332 Cheshire Wolf

Cheshire Wolf

CAG BALLER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Haven't heard a lot of TV/Movie superhero talk from you guys lately. So what do you think of The Flash in Season 2 of Arrow, The New Thor Trailer, The New X-Men Movie, The Avengers Sequel dubbed: Age of Ultron or even the Truth in Journalism video I'm sure one of you has to have seen.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7YDYL6oECjU

Can a young Fuck get money anymore? - Kanye West

#6333 Setherial

Setherial

Angel of Death

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

Question for Cheapy, you hiring? would love the chance to work with you.

Oh and just to score some points with you (wink wink) I thought I'd mention my favorite intro you guys had which was during last year's CAGcast #280 (April 16, 2012) which you opened the show as "Javik, The Reaper Killer" and was doing introductions and wombat totally mixed up the whole James Vega/ Steve Cortez boxing scene, pure classic, I made a ring tone of it for my phone lol. Any way you and wombat can have a small quick back and forth as Javik and James? (although he was suppose to be Steven lol).

Love the CAGcast btw!

Visit My Lowball Auction: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=313799

Visit my Sale/Trade List: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=314633

#6334 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

What's the rarest or most expensive game you own?

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#6335 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Wombat, you're right about your hesitation regarding CheapyD's praising of apps. A group has filed a complaint to the FTC about "educational apps" and their effects on children, as no evidence is offered that they are helpful, despite the companies selling this crap saying they are.

Batsugunner.png

#6336 pureflux

pureflux

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

Gentlemen,
Which is the best controller, SNES or Xbox 360? Which is the worst, Sega Genesis or Nintendo GameCube?

#6337 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Cheapy, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this week's Jimquisition, as it involves Saints Row IV.  ( http://www.escapistm...n/7916-Neutered )

#6338 felix559

felix559

Forever Backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:57 AM

what up, nerds?

so with today's spin that the Xbone is no longer mandatorily tethered to the Kinect;  have you lost any trust in Microsoft?  I know I have.  Aside from lining their pockets with proprietary gear, data mining, and ridiculous restrictions, I guess there was no point to all of their "innovations".  With only about 3 months from launch it's a little disheartening how quick and easy all of these changes seem to be happening, but then again im just a customer.

#6339 AtlasShrugged80

AtlasShrugged80

Both Cheap and an Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

Hey Guys,

I've already preordered one Xbone and was planning on buying two (or possibly three) others simply to sell during the frantic holiday rush.  However, now I'm unsure whether the Day Ones are going to sell out or not.  At this point, I beleive only Amazon, GameStop, and Best Buy have sold out.  Consoles are still available at Target, Walmart, and the Microsoft Store.  Is this a good strategy, or is there not going to be a shortage?

Thoughts?

#6340 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

With all the Xbox One backtracking, will backwards compatibility come back?

Dropping the idea of converted points expiring after 1 year?

A Kinect-less SKU now that it is not required?

If its free, its for me!!

#6341 Jackhole

Jackhole

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

Shipwreck-

As of next Wednesday I will be a student at the University of Cincinnati. I have two quick questions:

1. What is the name of the movie theater with the $5 Tuesday matinees? 

2. I'm from Cleveland, so I'm not very familiar with the area. Any other Cincinnati hot spots I should know about?

Thanks!

#6342 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

Cheapy, Ship, Wombat:

Longtime listener to the CAGcast and Big Fan here.  What kind of equipment do you use to record/mix the CAGcast?

I started writing for a friend's gaming blog, and we have decided to take the plunge into a semi-regular podcast.  That shit is expensive!  Kudos to you guys, though, the CAGcast always sounds great, and is in my top 3 favorite podcasts, regardless of subject matter.

Muchos thanks!

#6343 Majin Stan

Majin Stan

You have a little CAG left on your face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

For as much as you two now game via pc, do you regret not doing it sooner? Also do you think the pc version of cod ghosts will look better than the next gen consoles as they have with current gen

gallery_474050_8161_82857.jpg

#6344 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

Shipwreck,

Do you think the Shield could be used primarily as a tablet? I feel like they may have missed out by not marketing it as a fully functional tablet that is optimized for streaming games, especially at its price point.

And Cheapy, Wombat, Shipwreck,

As for the Xbox One not requiring Kinect: Do you think that this will dissuade developers from using Kinect as much in their games since there's not guarantee it will be plugged in anymore? Do you think this will prevent the new Kinect's true potential from being realized (assuming it works as well as advertised)?

People who were freaked out about the Kinect "watching them" are being irrational in my opinion. Smartphones and most laptops have cameras and microphones built into them, too. What's so different about the Kinect that warrants this paranoia?

#6345 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Hey Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck,

Being a big TMNT fan as a kid, I can't help but notice that we really haven't had at least a good TMNT game since Turtles in Time on the SNES, which seems like an even bigger tragedy now that there are quite a few quality four-player beat-em-ups out on PSN and XBLA. Rather than Ubisoft, Konami, or whoever currently has the TMNT license, it seems like one of the big indie developers should get a shot at the license, so who would you put up to that task if you were in charge of that decision today?

Looking back at this past generation, does it seem odd that Microsoft never offered bigger hard drives for the Xbox 360 with their increased focus on selling Games on Demand titles and bigger XBLA titles? Stopping at 250 GB for the old Xbox 360s and 320 GB for the slims is a big missed opportunity to further encourage bigger spending on the marketplace since you can't exactly use external hard drives to make up for Microsoft's shortcomings. I've got a 1 TB drive in my PS3 that makes it much easier to buy larger games that I tend to ignore on Xbox 360 because my 250 GB hard drive has been full for a while now with all of the games I've acquired over the past six years. At least the lack of BC on PS4 and Xbox One means the 500 GB default hard drives will take awhile to fill up with new purchases.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#6346 Spartan V07

Spartan V07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

Since you guys have tried both controllers[Xbox One and PS4] at E3, which one do you prefer?

#6347 donkeydrop

donkeydrop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:09 AM

CAGCast coming soon or is Cheapy still on his penance tour ...uhh, I mean vacation?  kidding ... kidding :rofl:

#6348 Cheshire Wolf

Cheshire Wolf

CAG BALLER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Cheapy,

What do you think about the idea of a Raid:Redemption American Remake?

Follow-up

Shipwreck,

What do you think about the Battleship director, at the helm?

Source: http://screenrant.co...ers-battleship/

Can a young Fuck get money anymore? - Kanye West

#6349 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

So Wind Waker HD is coming out digitally weeks before retail. How long before this becomes the norm?

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#6350 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Do you think the US will get a pack in game with the X1?

Posted Image

#6351 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

My question for next weeks show: do you guys like futuristic racing games (I.e f-zero)? Is there still a market for this syle of racing games, as it seems that developers are focused on the sim and kart racing.

Posted Image

#6352 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

How many Vita 3G subscribers do you think there are, 10?

If its free, its for me!!

#6353 Daniel7394

Daniel7394

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Will you be watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D when it starts on TV? & Do you think Xbox should carry on the Games For Gold program when it ends?

card.png

#6354 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Which has the worst and most confusing name for a product?

Wii U

Xbox One

PlayStation Vita TV

#6355 AriesDog

AriesDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Question more for Shipwreck and Wombat. Would you consider getting one of the cheap, off contract Windows Phones, the AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 ($99)or the T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 521 ($120), and never activate it as a phone? Just connect it on Wi-Fi. To use as an Xbox mobile game machine and media player.

#6356 nicholas01

nicholas01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

CheapyD is no longer available on my copy of Saints Row 3 for the PC. Did his appearance expire, or is there something wrong with my game?

Posted Image

#6357 painkillah

painkillah

Black Sheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

SO my question is; Cheapy was Titanfall really good or were you just excited to play a game with so much hype? Could this game sell a console? The devs are vets.

Cheapy, don't let the PC haters get to you. I would take your rig over a current gen console. Too bad all games aren't Live compatible. Every company wants it's own separate service. Might look good on paper but in practice it blows. Consoles have fallen behind in graphics but stay alive with the volume of content. Seems like the PC industry cares more about that one big title. 

Blizzard has got to be crazy not to release controller support for Diablo 3 on PC. With DLC update would be nice. On console the loot tables are great. The AI difficulty feels out of balance sometimes playing Co-op. I can't believe D3 is better without ingame market. I love the auction house in any game. 

fs_overall.png

#6358 hengerbot

hengerbot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

what pushed you guys into marrying the woman you call your wife now?

#6359 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hey Cheapy,

How bad do you feel that it's nearly October and the 2012 Cheapy Award winners still have not been formally announced? How much whining from Wombat would be needed to get you to finally finish the work needed before 2014 is here?

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#6360 Daniel7394

Daniel7394

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Did any of you check out marvel agents of shield? If so what did you think of it?

card.png