Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #9: Moving on up to the Far East side!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Skylander7

Skylander7

Accidental Engineer/Beer Snob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:15 PM

I'm beginning to enjoy these things as a workday diversion. Just stream at work and put on the headphones. Just out of curiosity, how are the ratings looking on them? I think you meantioned in the cast that the site has 40,000 registered users.. I wouldn't mind knowing how many are listening to the CAGcasts.

I wouldn't be surprised to see links to the CAGcasts appear on other websites in the future as partnerships or something.

#32 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 09:35 PM

CheapyD admitted he laughs like a retarded Dracula and now he says he is afraid of sunlight. Could CheapyD be a nightwalker?
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#33 woobacca

woobacca

Shrunken Shuriken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

CheapyD admitted he laughs like a retarded Dracula and now he says he is afraid of sunlight. Could CheapyD be a nightwalker?

Holy shit look what happens when you flip his image backwards!

Posted Image

#34 Ravaged

Ravaged

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

After all this talk about Lazy Ass Gamers... I've been thinking. How about Stinky Ass Gamer? People who just lie on the couch, play video games, smear potatoe grease all over themselves, and NEVER EVER LEAVE THE COUCH!!!. That would be awesome!!! I could turn that into like a show... or something cool.

On a much less vomit inducing note. That was a great CaG cast. I'll miss them.. they were fun to listen to while staring into space. Anyway good luck battling the Japanese using your CAG powers.
I traded in 3 copies of code veronica last year. the clerk just said, 'you must really like this game.' To which I replied, 'tsubabababa!' - atomsk

My tradelist http://gametz.com/user/Ravaged.html

#35 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for another great CAGcast. Good luck with the move to Japan Cheapy.

594280.png

#36 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:21 PM

What show were you listening to, cause I just re-listened to that section of the cast, where not only did I ASK if Sony made an offer (I never said that they did), in which I hoped a forum user would post the answer. I also professed my love and admiration for the Tekken and Virtua Figher series which unless Im mistaken their most recent incarnations are currently PS2 exclusives. The only evil plot here is forum users besmerching my good name.

Good day to you sir, you win no prize, you signed it yourself when entered my factory!!

PWN. Nice.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#37 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:49 PM

Great CAGcast, especially the questions segment. That would be a nice weekly segment to include a couple of questions at the end or whereever.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#38 Serialkilla

Serialkilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:50 AM

Congrats to guardian_owl, that's one heck of a haul! ;)

Downloading the new CAGcast as I type, and again, good luck in Japan Cheapy! That's one heck of an opportunity. Looking forward to hearing from you once you're all settled in!

By the way, thanks for the contest and a great, kick-ass site! ;)

#39 evanft

evanft

Wombat needs Nutrisystem.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:17 AM

You answered my question! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

#40 cruzincontrol

cruzincontrol

Angry Homer is Angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:39 AM

One of the better CAGcasts....Good luck with your move to Japan cheapy....Don't forget to listen to "Big in Japan" by Alphaville....

#41 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:18 AM

another great segment, good luck in japan

Posted Image

#42 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:10 AM

Oh man, my suggestion got used! Thanks, Cheapy and Wombat! If the CAGbag remains a regular feature, I know I've got some burning questions to throw in there. Such as:

How are developers justifying the extra $10.00 cost of next-gen games? I'm not saying they can't justify it, I'd just like to know if it's actually going to benefit the industry or if the price increase is basically a result of greed.

What's in store for CAG in the future? Any big plans? Site redesign? Video CAGcasts? Sister sites (such as one devoted solely to game trading)?

But I guess these should go in the official CAGbag thread...
Posted Image

#43 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:00 AM

How are developers justifying the extra $10.00 cost of next-gen games? I'm not saying they can't justify it, I'd just like to know if it's actually going to benefit the industry or if the price increase is basically a result of greed.

I imagine they would say some combination of increase of price due to inflation and/or increased development costs.

Guardian_owl.png

#44 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:31 AM

Love the podcasts. Good stuff. Keep 'em up.

#45 spoo

spoo

Wood for your sheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:42 AM

Great cast, not to long not to short.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Cos by Ozzkev55 | Cock by OTM
The original CAGaming lagoon thread.

#46 dude2003

dude2003

CAGiversary! x 10

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:03 PM

I imagine they would say some combination of increase of price due to inflation and/or increased development costs.

agreed
with the price of gas/oil jumping and everything else revolving around it increasing, a $10 jump would justify it. but i'm still a CheapAssGamer and will wait till everything is less than $20 to buy

#47 SpreadTheWord

SpreadTheWord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:47 PM

Great CAGCast once again. I liked the CAGBag segment as much as everyone else, but I would like to see the CAG wish list show again up every once in a while.

#48 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:44 AM

Good stuff as always fellas. Keep em coming.

#49 SpreadTheWord

SpreadTheWord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:51 AM

How long do you think it will be until we see a new CAGCast? A couple of weeks? A month? longer?

I hope you have a good move and get settled in quickly Cheapy.