Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles w/ Link Cable - 15.00 Wal-Mart YMMV

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Saw the FF:CC for Gamecube bundle with the link cable on clearence at Wal-Mart for 15.00. Didn't buy it at the time since I wasn't sure on the MSRP, which seems to be 29.99 right now.

The store had about 4 of them left in the clamshells.... they were to the left of the videogames, in the clearence section with the red tags. This was a regular Wal-Mart too, and not a super one.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']the walmart near me still has it at 49.99.[/QUOTE]

The clamshell with the link cable?

This wasn't just for the game itself, but it including the link cable as part of the package in the bottom. Not sure if they all shipped like this, but even the UPC noted that it was "FF:CC Clmshel Pkg" or something to that extent.

yeah, came with the game and the link cable in the clamshell package..maybe they were too lazy to update the price..i may have to go back and check for that price.

I got FF:CC for $15.00 from my Walmart in Coral Springs, FL today, but it was the game only, not the clamshell. Now the case has a message in the upper right that states "Nintendo Gamecube / Gameboy Advance Cable INCLUDED", but again, the game came by itself. I'm guessing my Walmart took apart the package last month. The price tag stated that it was marked down on April 13th from $49.97 to $15.00. There was still one copy if anyone's interested.

bread's done
Back