No love for Vermont?

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Probably because there's no deals up here. The only thing I've got is all the classic NES games for GBA @ 9.99 at Circuit City and FYE. Best Buy has Donkey Konga 2 for 19.99.

If I find more, you'll read it here first.

What deals are available here generally get picked clean fast, which is why I trot over to New Hamster and Mass.

man if you did the mcdonalds/best buy promo you wouldnt need sales : )

you would got either 1 to 3 bucks for every 37 cent stamp you sent in

if the 33% odds kept up and you sent in 1000

667 would be 1 bb buck
333 would be 3 bb bucks

1666 best buy bucks + a ton of food + some online wins and maybe even a prize??? for a grand total of 374 bucks

now if you took that money and got 50 buck games would be

33 games = 1650 so you have 16 bucks left

374/33 games Brings it to a grand total of 11.13 per 50 buck game WOW

now if you got 30 buck games

55 games = 1650 so again 16 bucks left

374/55 games = brings it to 6.80 per 30 buck game

that alone is some great deals ... sadly it only comes around once per year :)

i was bored so i did the numbers

[quote name='OiBoy']What deals are available here generally get picked clean fast, which is why I trot over to New Hamster and Mass.[/QUOTE]

Yes, owning a car would be very nice. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Burlington and the $80 Greyhound ticket to Boston makes it not worth it.

Hey, not really deal related, but I need someone from vermont who has charter cable to answer this question. There's a canadian channel up there (well, at least in the burke/northeast kingdom area) that gets royal canadian air farce. I'm trying to figure out what channel it is. If it's CTV then that means it also shows corner gas (my favorite tv show).

My family owns a home up in vermont, but only my father ever really goes there (I don't like it and my mother's work schedule is too erratic). The vcr up there isn't recording properly, so I'd have to go up to fix it. My father says he thinks the canadian channel starts with a c, so it may be CTV. The channel, I believe, is in the 20's or lower. Can anyone tell me what channel it is?

Charter Cable? Ehhhhhh never heard of it. We've got Adelphia in the city of Burlington and that's it.

There is one Canadian channel, but I only used to watch one show on it so I don't know the schedule. The name of the network was CTV.

The number for that network is 21 so you just might be in luck. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

bread's done
Back