Photo
- - - - -

Washington D.C. Metro area.

• Please log in to reply
2484 replies to this topic

#421 simpsonps121

simpsonps121

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:04 PM

Any game would be fine... Ok, maybe not Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball, or Rumble Roses...

What systems do we all own?
Me - Xbox/360/PS2/GC
Matthew

#422 konmai

konmai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:08 AM

my cousin works at D&B in White Flint. I'm trying to avoid him. :roll: I'll be skipping out that one then.

#423 Sc4rfac3

Sc4rfac3

Ball Now, Fail Later!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:31 AM

well i'm in just let me know what yall wanna do

#424 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2006 - 07:52 PM

Was anyone able to get a Wii this morning?
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#425 GenDV138

GenDV138

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:05 PM

I got one at the Tyson's Corner Circuit City, I was the third one there and they only had 10 for sale. Around 40 people ended up showing up before CC put up the 10 for sale sign.

#426 konmai

konmai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:39 AM

yep. I was finally able to score one for my baby brother and any family member who may be looking for one. Finally! :-({|=

The target at Wheaton had 15, and the line went easily 50++. Gamestop had 6, but by the time I left, the line went well above that. Circuit City had 10. When I got there, there were already more than 10 people in line at CC. I'm glad I didn't wait in that one. There was barely anyone at Target, when I got there. Well, most were waitting in their cars. 8-)

#427 maxgle

maxgle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:35 AM

I was working on my project with a friend last night. When he went home, he called me and told me he just drove by the Gaithersurg Bestbuy, and he saw about 50ish people already lined up for wii.. it was only 12:30Am too... some crazy people.

#428 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:07 AM

I was working on my project with a friend last night. When he went home, he called me and told me he just drove by the Gaithersurg Bestbuy, and he saw about 50ish people already lined up for wii.. it was only 12:30Am too... some crazy people.

Rockville and Gaith are the hardest places to get anything i think, too many CAGers and FWers here.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
C90d2eO.png7WPdXq9.png2q1uoso.jpg

#429 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:58 PM

Congrats local gamers...looks lke my wife's nephew will not get his Wii. I was able to get one for my brother and myself, but...getting a third has proven to be just too difficult.

#430 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:44 PM

The Montgomery Mall GameStop will probablyhave PS3's AND Wii's on 12/18 in the morning right as they open. Good Luck. :D

Now Playing:

#431 maxgle

maxgle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday!

#432 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday!

I just had my Bio exam, their is nothing happy about this monday

Now Playing:

#433 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:07 PM

I just had my Bio exam, their is nothing happy about this monday

There is for me XD A day off! Last exam is on Wed (History -_-). Anyways, how did the bio and the rest of the exams go so far?
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#434 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:48 PM

There is for me XD A day off! Last exam is on Wed (History -_-). Anyways, how did the bio and the rest of the exams go so far?

I am getting my ass kicked lol. Gears of War on insane is nothing compared to this... maybe it's the lack of sleep but i might have a heart attack if i don't stop studying lol. I have one more exam then i go back home to my PS3/360/Wii :D

Now Playing:

#435 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:04 AM

I am getting my ass kicked lol. Gears of War on insane is nothing compared to this... maybe it's the lack of sleep but i might have a heart attack if i don't stop studying lol. I have one more exam then i go back home to my PS3/360/Wii :D

Same here XD Just need to get a Wii and my vacation will be complete! But yeah, I'll probably work during the vacation. Need the money badly :-\ Manga/game money lol. Have to save up for next year as well -_-
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#436 Sc4rfac3

Sc4rfac3

Ball Now, Fail Later!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:31 PM

rumor has it that toys r us will have more wii's before xmas

#437 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:54 PM

OK fellas, gotta request, rather a question here? I'm only asking because some of you are like ninjas about getting your hands on things. I want to get myself one of those micro RC helicopters, the Picooz or however it is spelled...have any of you seen this sucker anywhere? I've been to two TRUs(Columbia and Gaithersburg), and they have not had them...anyone know if any of the other local TRUs have them in stock, or if I can find them elsewhere locally. Thank you shopping ninjas.

#438 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:03 PM

OK fellas, gotta request, rather a question here? I'm only asking because some of you are like ninjas about getting your hands on things. I want to get myself one of those micro RC helicopters, the Picooz or however it is spelled...have any of you seen this sucker anywhere? I've been to two TRUs(Columbia and Gaithersburg), and they have not had them...anyone know if any of the other local TRUs have them in stock, or if I can find them elsewhere locally. Thank you shopping ninjas.

Lurknomore has lost his mind and is now making up words (or is that me.) First off what the hell is a Picooz and secondly why am i afraid said thing might come and kill me in the night?

UPDATE: Later bouts of insanity lead me to look up said "Picooz" (who names these things?) and i discovered this!
Posted Image

I still think it might try and kill me... i just know what to look out for now.

Now Playing:

#439 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:13 PM

Lurknomore has lost his mind and is now making up words (or is that me.) First off what the hell is a Picooz and secondly why am i afraid said thing might come and kill me in the night?

UPDATE: Later bouts of insanity lead me to look up said "Picooz" (who names these things?) and i discovered this!
Posted Image

Mehhhhhhhh dude........... Why am I so cheap that I didn't get that Wii from you? -__________________-
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#440 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:55 PM

Posted Image

What in God's name is that thing and what does it do?

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#441 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:27 AM

What in God's name is that thing and what does it do?

I think it is supposed to fly... or atleast teach our future generations to fight in air based oil wars.

Mehhhhhhhh dude........... Why am I so cheap that I didn't get that Wii from you? -__________________-

Agreed, i did give you a sweet offer their, a wii at normal price a few days after launch. Missed deals huh.

Now Playing:

#442 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:05 AM

Picooz...is a cool ass toy. Check out these YouTube clips.

#443 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:54 AM

Does anyone know which Best Buys have/are sold out of the hardcover Zelda guide?
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#444 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:38 PM

Does anyone know which Best Buys have/are sold out of the hardcover Zelda guide?

As of a few days ago, I saw them at the Germantown BB....YMMV now though.

#445 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:42 PM

I think it is supposed to fly... or atleast teach our future generations to fight in air based oil wars.

Agreed, i did give you a sweet offer their, a wii at normal price a few days after launch. Missed deals huh.

Yes -__-.... Anyways, what did you end up doing with it?
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#446 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:46 PM

Yes -__-.... Anyways, what did you end up doing with it?

my parents got impatient and returned it...:drool: (and yes they regret it now)
It seems that some mom randomly at the store at the time snaged it for whatever reason so i hope it went to some kid for xmas or something like that.

Now Playing:

#447 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:27 AM

my parents got impatient and returned it...:drool: (and yes they regret it now)
It seems that some mom randomly at the store at the time snaged it for whatever reason so i hope it went to some kid for xmas or something like that.

GAh................ They could have profited from it quite a lot :X And now I'm pissed at myself for trying to save $40, which is not 100% sure anyways @_@
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#448 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 07:02 AM

Oh how i hate you lurknomore, for some reason i got the amazing idea to show my dad that picooz video off youtube and he wants one... I have to track down that stupid thing now... oh you sly bastard. This thing better be freaking sweet or i will be pissed.

Now Playing:

#449 boozi

boozi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 08:39 AM

Oh how i hate you lurknomore, for some reason i got the amazing idea to show my dad that picooz video off youtube and he wants one... I have to track down that stupid thing now... oh you sly bastard. This thing better be freaking sweet or i will be pissed.

Meh, he got you a PS3.... The least you can do is get him a picooz, right? :P
まだ勉強しているよ、、、、、

#450 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:27 PM

They are friggin sweet. I have tracked them down locally for a $10 premium, a la $39.99. Being that it's Christmas and these helicopters are so much fun that I'm spending time away from my video games, I said what the heck. Do a Radio Shack search, and you'll find some. Remember, don't get the clones.