Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#481 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:47 PM

I know this is random, but the FYE in woodland hills mall (71st?) has random stuff on sale like Nightmare before christmas nesting dolls (wooden) for 1.48. Some necklaces/earings (pewter) for 1.78. Random toys on sale too.

#482 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:36 AM

I know this is random, but the FYE in woodland hills mall (71st?) has random stuff on sale like Nightmare before christmas nesting dolls (wooden) for 1.48. Some necklaces/earings (pewter) for 1.78. Random toys on sale too.

That does seem to be some really random stuff. If I remember correctly (haven't been there in a while), you are right that Woodland Hills Mall is on 71st.

#483 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

Made the CAGing rounds today.

Vintage Stock in Moore:
Decent enough selection, but suffers the same problems as every other VS around. The prices are taken from eBay and marked up a few dollars 95% of the time. Good findings:
~Banjo Tooie - Actually picked this up for $14. It's more or less on par with eBay.
~Suikoden I - $45, can find it for less on eBay for sure.
~FFVII, VIII, Chrono Cross, Megaman 8, Megaman X6 sealed
~Assorted NES, SNES, N64 stuffs you can find around most Vintage Stock/Game Exchanges

Target in Norman:
NGS still $41, Jericho (PS3) $35, Stranglehold (360) $30, Crackdown (360) $30

Circuit City in Norman:
Still waiting on this location to even display a clearance rack. Looked for DMC 3 Pack (Supposedly $9) with no luck. Store doesn't seem to do much business, so I'm hoping...

Best Buy in Norman:
Stranglehold (360) $20, Darkness (PS3) $30 [50% off Front Table]

Not a bad day I guess, but only bought Banjo Tooie. Oh well, maybe there's something here for a few of you.

#484 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:46 AM

OK. The Circuit City March clearances. Keep in mind that this is all from memory, so may not be 100% accurate.

As of 7pm tonight, the Tulsa 41st CC had:

Alien Syndrome: 3
Bee Movie: 2
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: 1 (that I recall)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: 4
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: 1
No Trauma Center, Super Swing, or Excite Truck.

As of 9pm tonight, the Tulsa 71st CC had:

Alien Syndrome: 3
Bee Movie: 2
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: 1
Super Swing Golf: 1
...and nothing else on the Wii list. There is 1 Excite Truck listed in their inventory, but I searched for 40 minutes and couldn't find the durn thing.

EDIT: If any of you OKC guys can get an extra copy of Excite Truck and would like to trade for one of the games listed above, just let me know.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#485 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:36 AM

I didn't see the March Clearance until I was already home from CAGing today, otherwise I'd have definitely looked for Trauma Center.

Next time I'm over that way I'll look for Excite Bike, but honestly I doubt I'll find anything in said CC.

EDIT: If you can find Folklore at Target for $14.99, I will happily search CC for Excitetruck.

#486 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:05 AM

Made the CAGing rounds today.

Vintage Stock in Moore:
Decent enough selection, but suffers the same problems as every other VS around. The prices are taken from eBay and marked up a few dollars 95% of the time. Good findings:
~Banjo Tooie - Actually picked this up for $14. It's more or less on par with eBay.
~Suikoden I - $45, can find it for less on eBay for sure.
~FFVII, VIII, Chrono Cross, Megaman 8, Megaman X6 sealed
~Assorted NES, SNES, N64 stuffs you can find around most Vintage Stock/Game Exchanges

Target in Norman:
NGS still $41, Jericho (PS3) $35, Stranglehold (360) $30, Crackdown (360) $30

Circuit City in Norman:
Still waiting on this location to even display a clearance rack. Looked for DMC 3 Pack (Supposedly $9) with no luck. Store doesn't seem to do much business, so I'm hoping...

Best Buy in Norman:
Stranglehold (360) $20, Darkness (PS3) $30 [50% off Front Table]

Not a bad day I guess, but only bought Banjo Tooie. Oh well, maybe there's something here for a few of you.

I ventured out to VS and was pretty disapointed at the lack of complete older games (NES, SNES, GEN, N64).

The CC in Norman probably won't ever have any of the old clearance stuff (like the DMC pack) because it just opened back in December. I've never seen any older clearance items there since it opened. I am going to go look for Excite Truck, though.

#487 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

Next time I'm over that way I'll look for Excite Bike, but honestly I doubt I'll find anything in said CC.

EDIT: If you can find Folklore at Target for $14.99, I will happily search CC for Excitetruck.

I'll look for Folklore.

dyeknom, I think you've been to the Yale Target more recently than I have. Did they have Folklore for $14.99? EDIT: Saw your post on 2/28 on the Target clearance thread listing Folklore at $29.99 for that Target. I'll check the 71st Target, but they haven't clearanced in ages. Also going to call the Owasso Target once I dig up the DPCI.

Any other offers of help looking for Excite Truck are very much welcome. :)

#488 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

The 71st one clearances, but they only put like a few things on that end cap. It's one-two aisle to the right of the cards. I think the most number of games I've seen them there were Stuntman: Ignition and Tony Hawk for 360. Outside of that, they usually just put like 1 game there arbitrarily marked clearance. It's a weird store, but nicer >.<

How much is Excite Truck/Trauma Center at CC? 14.99?

#489 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

CC clearances in multiples of $8 or so, with a $.96 added.

Excitetruck and Trauma Center are both $16.96.

@scott I have seen the DMC pack there before. They had a whole few rows of PS2 packs until just recently. Now it seems the only ones I can find in abundance are the RE, Crash, and GTA packs. :(

If you haven't checked out the CC in Norman today, I'll run by there on the way to my girlfriend's sister's house in Edmond. Also might take a look around the Targets/CCs in OKC and Edmond.

#490 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

Also going to call the Owasso Target once I dig up the DPCI.

Any other offers of help looking for Excite Truck are very much welcome. :)

DPCI is 207-24-0071

#491 Sockey

Sockey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:58 PM

Has anybody in Tulsa gotten the 360 HD-DVD drive ($50 - $30 Rebate = $20) at either the Fye at Woodland Hills Mall or the one at Promenade Mall? I'm going to go try my luck today.

Edit: Well I called both. Woodland Hills is out and Promenade doesn't carry games. Oh well...

#492 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

Has anybody in Tulsa gotten the 360 HD-DVD drive ($50 - $30 Rebate = $20) at either the Fye at Woodland Hills Mall or the one at Promenade Mall? I'm going to go try my luck today.

Yeah, Promenade quit selling games entirely and is the only FYE to buy movies. Woodland hills had none last week, nor did they have 19.99 bioshock for the 360.

#493 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

DPCI is 207-24-0071

I called the 3 Targets around here. All listed it at $29.98 and the Target in Owasso is the only one that said they had any in stock.

Anything else you'd be interested in for a copy of Excite Truck?

#494 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

Noticed today that the Wal-Mart on SH 51/6th Street in Stillwater has a clearance bin of games between the underwear and toys section (I was buying shipping supplies, I swear). Did not stop to look as there was a mean looking dood taking up all the space around the bin, but there was bunch of Xbox games for sure.

Also, if you guys are looking for any hard to find games/guides, I'm trying to clear out a lot of my excess inventory. Basically if it's not Mario, Zelda, or Final Fantasy I'm trying to get rid of it. Check my list. If you are in Stillwater, I can just meet you or you can come pick it up.

#495 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:27 AM

Check my list.

Wow, nice list. Will PM shortly.

#496 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:31 AM

CC clearances in multiples of $8 or so, with a $.96 added.

Excitetruck and Trauma Center are both $16.96.

@scott I have seen the DMC pack there before. They had a whole few rows of PS2 packs until just recently. Now it seems the only ones I can find in abundance are the RE, Crash, and GTA packs. :(

If you haven't checked out the CC in Norman today, I'll run by there on the way to my girlfriend's sister's house in Edmond. Also might take a look around the Targets/CCs in OKC and Edmond.

I'll probably stop at CC in Norman when I get back into town. I hope there's still a copy of Excite Truck.

I bought the DMC pack when it was first released, so I don't exactly keep a close watch on it. I just didn't ever recall seeing it at the CC in Norman.

#497 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

Checked Quail Spring CC tonight with no Excitetruck(s) found (did have Trauma Center however). QS Target had no Folklore or Ninja Gaiden either. Sorry :cry:

@b3b0p
I've been looking for a good copy of DDS 1 for a very long time. Stillwater is a bit out of the way though, maybe I can figure something else out?

#498 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:03 AM

Stopped by the CC on I-240, but no Excite Truck (or Wiis). Forgot to check for Trauma Center (not for me, just for you guys).

Went to the CC in Norman at around 6:00 p.m. Picked up a copy of Excite Truck (there was still at least 1 left; I didn't go digging, so there could be more). Also saw 1 copy of Trauma Center (again, didn't go digging, so there could be more). I took Excite Truck up to the counter and asked the cashier, "I know this is probably a dumb question, but do you guys have any Wiis?" He said, "I think we've got at least 5 left." He went to the back and got me one and then said, "there were actually 9 back there. We got in a shipment of 51 for today."

As of 6:00 p.m., the Norman CC had 8 or 9 Wiis, at least 1 Excite Truck, and at least 1 Trauma Center. Holy crap, I finally have a Wii!:bouncy:

#499 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

Stopped by the CC on I-240, but no Excite Truck (or Wiis). Forgot to check for Trauma Center (not for me, just for you guys).

Went to the CC in Norman at around 6:00 p.m. Picked up a copy of Excite Truck (there was still at least 1 left; I didn't go digging, so there could be more). Also saw 1 copy of Trauma Center (again, didn't go digging, so there could be more). I took Excite Truck up to the counter and asked the cashier, "I know this is probably a dumb question, but do you guys have any Wiis?" He said, "I think we've got at least 5 left." He went to the back and got me one and then said, "there were actually 9 back there. We got in a shipment of 51 for today."

As of 6:00 p.m., the Norman CC had 8 or 9 Wiis, at least 1 Excite Truck, and at least 1 Trauma Center. Holy crap, I finally have a Wii!:bouncy:

Nice :D

I didn't get to check the Norman CC. By the time we were back to Norman yesterday, going anywhere else would've meant a night on the couch.

After searching Targets around here and from the other responses, I've determined I'm not getting Folklore for $15 anytime soon. Oh well, I can wait.

#500 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:25 AM

I was really surprised that they still had that many Wiis that late in the day. There are still so many people on Craigslist trying to scalp Wiis in this area, so I figured there was almost no chance of finding one.

#501 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:54 AM

I camped out overnight for one on launch just for the experience, but never would've guessed how hard they still are to find. Though honestly, they aren't too hard to track down if you know the dates and times stores will receive them.

#502 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:07 AM

edmond supertarget had ninja gaiden sigma and folklore for 14.98 and jericho for 12.48 all for PS3

#503 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:20 AM

I camped out overnight for one on launch just for the experience, but never would've guessed how hard they still are to find. Though honestly, they aren't too hard to track down if you know the dates and times stores will receive them.

I was glad I preordered.

Posted Image

Trade List: here

#504 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

edmond supertarget had ninja gaiden sigma and folklore for 14.98 and jericho for 12.78 all for PS3

I would happily pay you $40 for NGS and Folklore. Or we can work something else out if you'd rather, either way >.> PM me.

#505 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:24 AM

I would happily pay you $40 for NGS and Folklore. Or we can work something else out if you'd rather, either way >.> PM me.

PM'd

#506 CS_Mike

CS_Mike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

The Best Buy in Midwest City had a cart in their center aisle with the message "All games on this cart 50% off." There wasn't really much the jumped out at me, but they did have 3 copies of Front Mission DS. I snagged one of those, so it ended up being $17.49 + tax. Not too bad if you didn't pick this game up when Gamestop had it on sale for $20 late last year.

#507 Armenius

Armenius

Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:20 AM

The Best Buy in Midwest City had a cart in their center aisle with the message "All games on this cart 50% off." There wasn't really much the jumped out at me, but they did have 3 copies of Front Mission DS. I snagged one of those, so it ended up being $17.49 + tax. Not too bad if you didn't pick this game up when Gamestop had it on sale for $20 late last year.

Picked up GrimGrimoire for $20 a few days ago from the MWC BB.

And I officially need to stop buying games and start beating them :P

#508 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:10 AM

And I officially need to stop buying games and start beating them :P

QFT .... I've got more games in the wing than I've got time to play them.

Posted Image

Trade List: here

#509 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

QFT .... I've got more games in the wing than I've got time to play them.

I had to stop going to stores so I wouldn't buy any more games until I beat some. I skipped the last few days of teh comp usa sale even simply because the last thing I need are more games. Esspecially considering I have all the games I really want, so anything else is really just wasted money at this point.

#510 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

I wish the Target here would put NGS on sale for 14.98, even though I also need to quit purchasing games until I finish the 3 I haven't touched yet and wanted to before Brawl.