• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#661 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Time for a month-old bump.

Anyone have any luck on the BB $10 sale? I'm down in a Norman without a car right now but knew a friend going to the BB on 75 in tulsa (he was going to go anyway, i just called at the right time) and from what he said it was mostly cleaned out (PS3 wise).

#662 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:09 AM

Crossroads had quite a few copies of Quantum of Solace for the 360.

Posted Image

Trade List: here

#663 SmackmYackm

SmackmYackm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:15 AM

I picked up Too Human. The one on Skelly had plenty of most of the titles on the list. I got there about half an hour after opening. There were a handful of dudes walking around with large stacks of games in their hands. One guy in particular looked almost methodical about how he was grabbing stuff. I think the only one I didnt see that I was interested in was Silent Hill on 360.

I also managed to grab Chinatown Wars for $20, of which they had plenty as well.

#664 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:48 AM

I'm only interested in Pure 360 and MAYBE QoS for 360. I guess I could find the time to drop in Crossroads, but I'd rather just save my money.

Needless to say, Quail Springs and North May Ave are kaput.

On a related note, North May's Big Lots finally got the latest shipment of PC games. If you've been following the Big Lots thread, then you should know what to expect. It took them fricken ages though compared to Crossroads and Norman's BL.

#665 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

Time for a month-old bump.

Anyone have any luck on the BB $10 sale? I'm down in a Norman without a car right now but knew a friend going to the BB on 75 in tulsa (he was going to go anyway, i just called at the right time) and from what he said it was mostly cleaned out (PS3 wise).

I'm only interested in Pure 360 and MAYBE QoS for 360. I guess I could find the time to drop in Crossroads, but I'd rather just save my money.

Needless to say, Quail Springs and North May Ave are kaput.

On a related note, North May's Big Lots finally got the latest shipment of PC games. If you've been following the Big Lots thread, then you should know what to expect. It took them fricken ages though compared to Crossroads and Norman's BL.

If you guys need me to look for anything/pick anything up, just let me know. I live in Norman and now work for Locke Supply at their corporate offices (I can see Crossroads from the parking lot). The Norman BB yesterday afternoon seemed to have quite a bit.

#666 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:27 AM

Yesterday the Crossroads Best Buy had plenty of QoS for 360. They are by the wall in front of the registers and appear to still be there since they weren't marked with the yellow sticker.

Posted Image

#667 Molokai

Molokai

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

You can pricematch at WalMart, but you may run into some trouble depending on the employee. Since most games aren't pictured in Best Buy's ad, you will need to get the employee to call Best Buy and do a price check. It seems some stores will call other retailers without any hassles, but others won't. Good luck.

Also, if you missed out on Valkyria Chronicles at Game Stop for $30, it's in Game Stop's weekly ad online. Just print it and take it to Wal Mart. Keep in mind that not all WMs have VC in stock. Check online first.

#668 CorrieCubed

CorrieCubed

Corporate Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

Anyone else check out Play N Trade in Edmond? It's over there on 33rd and broadway. Fairly small but they had a few good retro items, and none of the ad crap littering the place like Gamestop.

#669 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

None of my Wal-marts that I actually get to have Pure in stock according to the website, so I'm not bothering. There isn't anything else in the $10 sale that I don't already have.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#670 toocool17

toocool17

Gamer 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

If anyone lives near Okmulgee (I think thats how you spell it), my friend owns a big dvd and game store. He has new and old generation games, the store name is SuperDealsVideo. Just thought I would give you guys the heads up.

#671 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:20 AM

^I'll check it out next time I'm in Tulsa. Good prices?

Posted Image

#672 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:06 AM

If anyone lives near Okmulgee (I think thats how you spell it), my friend owns a big dvd and game store. He has new and old generation games, the store name is SuperDealsVideo. Just thought I would give you guys the heads up.

Where is that store located? I've been to a store in Okmulgee before that had a pretty good selection of movies and older games, but I don't remember the name.

#673 toocool17

toocool17

Gamer 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Where is that store located? I've been to a store in Okmulgee before that had a pretty good selection of movies and older games, but I don't remember the name.

The address is: 407 w. sixth st. okmulgee ok 74447

Yea his store has a big inventory, he said the other day he has like 200,000 disc he needs to start moving soon. The owner's name is Rob, he is usually always up there.

#674 SmackmYackm

SmackmYackm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:15 AM

Went by the West Tulsa Target today and they had 3 copies of Bully left for $10 and a Company of Heroes for $15. Also saw a copy of Crisis Core on clearance but didnt notice the price.

#675 pdwayne

pdwayne

Dial "F" for Funny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

Just saying "Hey" to fellow OK CAGs. I've been in the Owasso area for about a year and a half. I have picked up some good deals at the 21st Sears and 21st Kmart, but the well has run dry lately.I did plunder the Hollywood Video in Owasso a few months back during their big sale. MvC2 on xbox for $3.99. A moment of silence for the good deals................. /moment
"I have a lot of work to do this afternoon. Those mines aren't going to sweep themselves." Jim - The Office

#676 SmackmYackm

SmackmYackm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:43 AM

71st and Garnett Target had Company of Heroes GOTY for $4.98 x 2 and a single copy of Gold Edition for $7.48 that I almost grabbed but passed on which I thought of the stack of game deals I've grabbed over the last few months, most of when are still wrapped in plastic.

Besides, it's inevitable to show up on a Steam weekend deal for $5.

#677 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:51 AM

haha pdwayne, so you picked up the other MvC2! It's was a bitch to get an employee to honor that 3.99 deal at that store. That was, however, one of the most epic deals I've taken part of.

#678 vessey632

vessey632

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

Just a heads up to anyone around the Norman area. Toys R Us has a clearance bin with some pretty decent games for 9.98. I ended up picking up:

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow - PSP
N+ - PSP
TNA Wrestling - 360
Lost Planet Colonies - 360

They had a couple other games I thought were decent deals but I can't remember specifics.

Posted Image

#679 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Anyone seen Banjoe Kazooie Nuts and Bolts hanging around at Target in OKC or Tulsa?

Posted Image

#680 SmackmYackm

SmackmYackm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

I've seen it in most of the Tulsa Targets. I dont recall the prices.

#681 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:25 AM

Thanks! I'll have to check when I'm up in the next couple of weeks.

Posted Image

#682 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

+1 to the Oklahoma City area. Just moved from San Diego. How hard is it finding deals out here? In San Diego, the deals were usually hoarded within minutes of it being posted. I gave up on looking for anything after a while.
Posted Image

#683 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:42 AM

+1 to the Oklahoma City area. Just moved from San Diego. How hard is it finding deals out here? In San Diego, the deals were usually hoarded within minutes of it being posted. I gave up on looking for anything after a while.

Welcome! As you can see, we're not too busy over here. Depending on the store depends on how fast things go. If I remember right the $10 titles at BB went fast, and I think stores closer to OU tend to sell out faster. Then again, I'm not entirely sure. I've been out of OKC area for a few months now (in Tulsa).

I just wish we'd get a frickin Fry's up in here!

#684 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:16 AM

Warner ?!?!?

From the BBV thread ???!?!?

Dude, I cannot tell you how much I benefitted from some of your posts in the BBV thread a year or two ago. I look at my collection of games and DVDs and realize I probably paid around 20 or 25 cents on the dollar for most stuff thanks to BBV's crazy trade in prices. Of course it has gone to shit, but from the bottom of my heart thank you !!!!

Glad to have you here in OKC !!!

#685 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:42 AM

Sam's club on 71st in tulsa has Little Big Planet for $27.81 and Guitar Hero: Metalllica for $27.81. Mirror's Edge was still $18.xx (all PS3, didn't look at any 360).

#686 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

Target @ 71/HW169 in Tulsa, 2 copies of HotD Overkill left, 12.48.

#687 evilsuperman33

evilsuperman33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Just recently moved to altus, oklahoma from south carolina and just wanted to say I found bourne conspiracy for 4.97 at a sears in lawton.

#688 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

At 71st/HW169 Target I also saw GH:WT for $14.xx and NCAA Football 09 for $7.48 (Both PS3). Not bad. Endwar was still $44 though.

#689 JetLe

JetLe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:55 AM

Just got Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce for 9.98 from my Target in Norman. Saw some others there too. Patapon 2 for 13.98, Chronicles of riddick for 27.98, and Dead space for 20.98. There were some others but didn't check. Good luck!

#690 Molokai

Molokai

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:24 AM

I was at the Norman Super Target-- just picked up the last copy of Patapon 2 for $4.98. It was in a different clearance section! I was looking for it in the usual spot but only found it by chance! They had one copy of Fitty's PS3 game on clearance, as well as many copies of a few titles for 360 and DS.

For casual PC gamers, World of Goo was $7.48! I thought about picking that up, but didn't.