Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#691 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:50 AM

In Tulsa at the Wal-Mart at 111th and Memorial Civilization Revolution for the 360 was $19.96 - they had about 8 of them.

#692 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:56 AM

Game Crazy in Broken Arrow is closing. A friendly worker there told me they are supposed to go 50% off Sunday 10/18 and 80 I think two weeks after that. I haven't cross-referenced this with the GC thread in VG deals so if something is wrong forgive me.

As to their stock, pretty wiped out on popular titles but still a lot of older catalog stuff left. 30% just won't cut anything enough to sell those but I would consider several purchases at 80%, maybe 50%. Too bad I was only up here for the weekend.

#693 Apushmataha

Apushmataha

Dragon's Crayon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

Just checked out the Stillwater Wal-Mart on Perkins. They're selling The Rock Band Unplugged PSP 3000 bundle for $139.00, which was mentioned in the Deals forum. There are six more packs there if anyone's interested.
Posted Image

#694 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:45 AM

i have not been following things for a long time....

Wal-Mart on Perkins (Stillwater) has Chibi Robo DS and Fire Emblem for $10 each.

Is this a good deal? They had a few copies of each.

#695 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:38 AM

I just moved to Norman recently... and I live pretty much right across from the Norman Super Target. Got some friends that work there in electronics and give me a lot of intel about what's there and what the prices are, so maybe I can help.
MLIFTgM.gif

#696 Brainwave0

Brainwave0

Farvegnugen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:37 AM

I just moved to Norman recently... and I live pretty much right across from the Norman Super Target. Got some friends that work there in electronics and give me a lot of intel about what's there and what the prices are, so maybe I can help.

Very cool! If you get word of any decent clearance 360 games, I would definitely be interested in a head's up.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Trade List: here

#697 Apushmataha

Apushmataha

Dragon's Crayon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:28 AM

I just got Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for $20 at Wal-Mart in Stillwater!
Posted Image

#698 osuvinny

osuvinny

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:52 AM

I just got Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for $20 at Wal-Mart in Stillwater!

That's a pretty good deal. I'll have to check that out tomorrow if they have any copies left... :D

#699 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:43 AM

Warner ?!?!?

From the BBV thread ???!?!?

Dude, I cannot tell you how much I benefitted from some of your posts in the BBV thread a year or two ago. I look at my collection of games and DVDs and realize I probably paid around 20 or 25 cents on the dollar for most stuff thanks to BBV's crazy trade in prices. Of course it has gone to shit, but from the bottom of my heart thank you !!!!

Glad to have you here in OKC !!!

lol, I'm a little late on the reply, but yeah, that's me. Your welcome. I've been out in OKC for a little over 6 months and only just now found a job in my current field (Pharmacy). I was about to give up and go back to BBV, in which case, the BBV thread would have become my baby again.
Posted Image

#700 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:55 AM

lol, I'm a little late on the reply, but yeah, that's me. Your welcome. I've been out in OKC for a little over 6 months and only just now found a job in my current field (Pharmacy). I was about to give up and go back to BBV, in which case, the BBV thread would have become my baby again.

cool. hope things work out for you. glad you are here in town.

#701 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

Sorry for the off-topic, but...

Anyone know of any OK companies looking for a Systems Administrator? Seem to have found myself w/o a job for the past 2 months. Wasn't anything I did, it was reduction in force.

If I make it out of the house this week, I'll see about posting what I find around BA/Tulsa.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#702 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

Another OK native, currently in grad school (PhD, math) at U of Ark in Fayetteville. Originally from Grove, OK, went to school at NEO in Miami for a year, TU for a year, and 2 at OSU (yeah, I jump around a lot).

#703 Broseph

Broseph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

There was a single copy of Demon's Souls at a Wal Mart just down the service road from the Warren Theater in Moore. $29.99

It's hanging on a peg along with some other much less awesome games. That's a hell of game for that price. Get it!

#704 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

Sams Club up near Quail Springs mall has some good video game prices on old crap. Prototype is about $5-ish. Dante's Inferno is $12-ish. Nothing spectacular but if you're in the area...

#705 Zingali

Zingali

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:25 AM

Based in Tulsa. Used to work for the evil empire.....errr......Vintage Stock. I think the Broken Arrow location got more games/consoles than any other store in their chain. Prices were ridiculous. I was pretty shocked at the type of product being brought in, combined with the amount of money people were paying for unwanted games. #Shocking

#706 dreamerslost

dreamerslost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

pawn shop across the street from galaxy pool tables in tulsa has great deals on used ps3/360 games

#707 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:46 PM

^^ Yeah, Vintage Stock is the last place I'd usually consider trading in or buying used games from. Prices are definitely ridiculous. Fun to look around...just don't, you know, buy anything.

#708 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:59 AM

^^ Yeah, Vintage Stock is the last place I'd usually consider trading in or buying used games from. Prices are definitely ridiculous. Fun to look around...just don't, you know, buy anything.

Sometimes they have pretty good prices on classic games. I picked up a complete LoZ: LttP for SNES for $15. Saw a complete Mario RPG for $35. If you look hard enough, you can find a good deal. Doesn't happen very often, though.

#709 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:10 AM

Any okie cag city dweller willing to check target for sly collection 15$ and gran turismo psp for 5$ for me?

#710 Mikerrrr

Mikerrrr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:07 AM

Any okie cag city dweller willing to check target for sly collection 15$ and gran turismo psp for 5$ for me?

I called up the Quail Springs Target and they said they had Sly collection for $15. I'm looking for Vanquish for $15 myself, but none of the Targets near me have it in stock.

#711 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Boom! Found it! The thread that is.

#712 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

This could be useful for some folks that need help locating stuff for Xmas or want some Black Friday heads ups or something...

#713 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

This thread used to be one of the busiest in the Southwest region. Looks like most of us cleared out.

#714 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

I'm still around. I still have a sub to this thread.

#715 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

I wish it were still active. Lol.

#716 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

I don't shop much. Everything is via Amazon now. Regardless if it's more only because factoring in gas, time it's same or cheaper. I have Prime too, so it's 1-click for me.

#717 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

Same here. I don't get out anywhere near as much as I used to. Not worth the cost.

#718 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Best Buy and Wal-mart look to have some decent Black Friday deals. I'm tempted for the first time ever. Anyone else going out? Perhaps a meet up? Does everyone have a 3DS?

#719 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Thinking about it. Haven't fully decided yet.
We should form a network of some sort, seeing as all of us can't be at all the stores at the same time. ;)

#720 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

I might be stuck working all of Black Friday at Target. They scheduled me for 18 hours while some people don't even work that day. Ridiculous!

I agree that we should try to get some form of network going though. I'm always seeing some decent deals that I personally am not interested in, but some of you may have been.