Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#721 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'll be working at walmart thanksgiving, which means I'll be playing vulture to destroyed cases and open boxes when I get off. luckily I'm only scheduled for a standard shift

#722 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'll be coming up with my itinerary this weekend. Still trying to decide if I really want to go anywhere on Thanksgiving, thus alienating my family. Also, I may be in a tryptophan-induced coma.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#723 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

If anyone wants a Wii U reserve card, I have one available for a 8 GB white. I'll let it go for the price I paid for it: $5. The console will be available at the Norman Target store until 11/25, then it's available to the public.

#724 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

Eugaet, what is yoru location? Can you guys put in your locations in your profile thingy there on the left?

I'm Tulsa, OK, Riverside area, across from Blue Rose Cafe. So, i'm pretty much close by anything and everything.

#725 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

I live in BA, not too far away from the 71st/HW169 area (Target, Best Buy).

#726 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

All the local Wal-Marts around me appear to have plenty of Deluxe and Regular Wii U.

Not buying, I don't want to spend the money. I would like a Wii though. I have lots of Wii games.

#727 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Well, just about every store here in Tulsa it appears has Wii U Deluxe still in stock. Toy's R Us was buzzing. Wow, the place was totally filled up. This was even 5PM tonight. I was surprised. Every other store I went to the parking lots were nearly empty.

#728 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

Norman is pretty much sold out unless you have a preorder placed somewhere.

#729 jaz1

jaz1

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Norman best buy toys r us and target all had Wii U on sat i went to toys r us at 9pm last night and they had about 10 of them .

#730 T2_Twinz

T2_Twinz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hey, just want to say hi.
I am usually traveling between Tulsa, Stillwater, Edmond, and OKC. :)

Oh yeah I found an open box 3Ds XL at target close to quill spring mall for $140 at the clearance section. Not sure if somebody already picked it up or not.

#731 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Norman best buy toys r us and target all had Wii U on sat i went to toys r us at 9pm last night and they had about 10 of them .

Target must've just put it on the shelf or something, because they were out all weekend while I was there (I work there). We had people in first thing Sunday morning and we were sold out.

#732 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

I was told they are getting stock every day or every other day, so if you go in the day I'm guessing they will have stock, but if you go at night they most likely are sold out.

#733 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

I was told they are getting stock every day or every other day, so if you go in the day I'm guessing they will have stock, but if you go at night they most likely are sold out.

Norman Target gets a truck every day except for Tuesday. Wii U systems (or anything for that matter) aren't guaranteed to come in at any certain time since everything at Target is scan-based, which means once the system recognizes we're out of stock, the order is put in via auto-pilot and we will get more (if applicable) within 2-3 days.

#734 jaz1

jaz1

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Any okc cags willing to trade some games i have a list of games just picked up a new ps3 havent played many games on it so im kinda a newbie again also picked up a vita and a 3ds
you can send me your gamer tag or psn name to have some local gaming friends.

#735 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Enid checking in.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#736 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

Welcome Enid.

#737 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Welcome Enid.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#738 360CoreGaMer

360CoreGaMer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

I'm in Weatherford!
‎ ‎Posted Image
[IMG]http://http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/deadirishd[/IMG]

#739 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Who else is in BA/Tulsa? It's been a while, so I can't recall who is where.

#740 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

I know that nobody comes here, but amazon gift cards are $20 for $25 in credit at QT in Tulsa.  Itunes cards too.

Posted Image