Gamecrazy buy 2 games 18.99 and under, get one free

Chaz Ashley

CAG Veteran
Didn't find this in search, please delete if old,

I went to gamecrazy the other day, the person working there told me of a new deal of buy any two used games (ps2, gc, xbox) 18.99 and under, get one free. My friend mentioned to him that not that many games were under 18.99 but then he said that a lot of 19.99 games are going to drop down in price and will probably be included in the deal.

This deal will start "next week".

Somewhat decent deal, you can pick up some decent GC rpgs (ToS, baiten kaitos, etc) and such with this.

It's good to hear that Gamecrazy is actually having a decent B2G1 deal on current-gen stuff for once. I'll probably check this out. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Chaz Ashley']Didn't find this in search, please delete if old,

I went to gamecrazy the other day, the person working there told me of a new deal of buy any two used games (ps2, gc, xbox) 18.99 and under, get one free. My friend mentioned to him that not that many games were under 18.99 but then he said that a lot of 19.99 games are going to drop down in price and will probably be included in the deal.

This deal will start "next week".

Somewhat decent deal, you can pick up some decent GC rpgs (ToS, baiten kaitos, etc) and such with this.[/QUOTE]

good luck finding used copies of TOS baiten and others

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding used copies of TOS baiten and others[/QUOTE]

really? i usually see at least 2 copies of both tos and baiten everytime I goto the gamecrazys near me (northern VA)

Folks the sale (as listed in our memo) is for new games $18.99 and under. Numerous titles were dropped from $19.99 to $17.99 in order to qualify. Unfortunately (I checked immediately) Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos do not qualify.

Some good, some new and some htf titles that I saw were:
Shadow Hearts
Raze's Hell (will trade for this!)
Outrun 2
Syberia II (xbox)
Obscure
Under the Skin
PSO III
Ikaruga
Bust A Move 3000
Gotcha Force
Blood Will Tell

I'm getting Obscure and Syberia II for sure....PSO III, Blood Will Tell and Outrun 2 are my possible third titles. I'd much rather get Raze's Hell though.

yep, the sale started today. A lot of new games dropped to $17.99

It's not a bad sale to pick up some good used games in the price range

bread's done
Back