Your cellphone sucks (CheapyD's new J-phone)

[quote name='Sway']Wow, are those pix at the highest/best resolution?[/QUOTE]
No. Those were taken at 1024x768.
Highest is 2048x1536

AHHHHHHHHHH. Those pictures really remind me of Taiwan and now I want to go back even more!!!!!!! I wish summer would come faster. I want a Freedom Gundam model thingy. Good pics by the way.

holy crap, i want a phone like that

phone, mp3 player, and good camera, (hows the video)

how much would one of those cost in american dollars,

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']holy crap, i want a phone like that

phone, mp3 player, and good camera, (hows the video)

how much would one of those cost in american dollars,[/QUOTE]

The phones are very cheap when you get a plan.
Both mine and mrs cheapy's phone was less than $100 combined.

[quote name='iheartmetal']im only jealous if the phone supports some kind of flash media for photos and mp3s... does it?[/QUOTE]Mini SD (which is popular here). It came with 64MB card.

DAMN nice phone!

That's wild look how big the Playstation section is in picture 3!! The Xbox and 360 stuff looks stuck in a corner somewhere out of the way.

Those pics of the store are great! I wish they had crap like that here... also, is that the view from your apartment? It's really nice. Are you homesick yet?

[quote name='Shion']That's hot CheapyD, but I have to admit this new baby from DoCoMo is the new black:

http://www.i4u.com/article4553.html

It's a sliding phone too, extra cool IMO.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that is pretty cool, but my guess is that the menus and everything are 100% Japanese. My phone has a full english option.

[quote name='omegaweapon7']i know this a gaming site, but where are the pics of hot japanese school girls?[/QUOTE]
Ah, patience is a virtue!

Best phone I ever saw was owned by a kid I knew who had family in hong kong. His grandmother over there bought him a phone that was the equivalent of about $600 u.s. It had crystal clear picture (at least on the phone, it had a large screen but I didn't see it on a pc), a very bright flash etc. Wicked nice looking.

I wish they'd put memory cards into u.s. phones. I had a first gen nokia videophone with a memory card and it was great. I lost it though, and now I almost never take pics since it's not worth the hassle of sending them to my pc individually.

At least u.s. phones are halfway decent though. Canada had horrible cell phones, the only good thing was video phones were easy to get for cheap. But the best canadian phones were about equal to an average u.s. phone. Even the guy who worked for the company I subscribed to told me to look on ebay, since I could get much better phones for the same price.

damn. first I was gawking at the quality. then I realized that I was looking at the largest video game store I've ever seen.

but nevermind, I'm mad at the Japanese. Tell them I'm pissed at them for Nanking ;-)

Anyone who knows anything about phones knows american phones all suck. No exception compared to Japanese phones. Thats why I just take the free phone, I don't really care.

[quote name='usickenme']The irony is you can't use the phone to take pictures of your beautiful new phone.[/QUOTE]

mirror...

Who needs a digital camera with that phone!

Holy shit! I want store like that here! I mean come on, its like they combined 7 or 8 EBs with 5 Best Buys then fast fowarded into the future by 10 years!

[quote name='radjago']Do you still miss anything about your Sidekick II?[/QUOTE]
Yes.
The SideKick II's keyboard is still king. I miss it, along with it's AOL IM and email features.

There will always be a place in my heard for the SKII ;)

nice phone cheapy, thats 1 funny pic of the 360 coupons at TRU. Seems like they are keeping the microsoft sales on the dl so they can push the "sony" ps3's out the door. Its a conspiracy I tell you!

Bro, what store are those airsoft guns in? Thats not the TRU is it? Friggin sweet if they are.

As affordable as the phones may be, Japan is still debatably the most expensive place in the world to live. I both envy and don't envy.

bread's done
Back