*AZ CAGS* For those shopping Best Buy on BF

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
If you live near the superstition springs best buy or inted to shop there on BF. Give them a call and schedule a personal shopping assistant apt. You will be able to use their special checkout register and they will help you pick out your stuff and you will be out of that madhouse 50 billion times faster then everyone else. It's the only BB in the phoenix area that is taking apointments for BF according to the people I talked to today.
Best part is that it is FREE :)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']If you live near the superstition springs best buy or inted to shop there on BF. Give them a call and schedule a personal shopping assistant apt. You will be able to use their special checkout register and they will help you pick out your stuff and you will be out of that madhouse 50 billion times faster then everyone else. It's the only BB in the phoenix area that is taking apointments for BF according to the people I talked to today.
Best part is that it is FREE :)[/QUOTE]

Do any other retailers do this? Like CompUSA, Circuit City, etc?

which one is that?
i live near the metro center best buy which moved a few eeks back.

where is it located?

[quote name='dreamvsps2']which one is that?
i live near the metro center best buy which moved a few eeks back.

where is it located?[/QUOTE]

Thunderbird Rd AZ (Store 249)
2727 W THUNDERBIRD RD
Phoenix, AZ, 85053-7715

Phone:
602-843-3420
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm
Sun 10:00am-8:00pm

That might be the one, I live near it, it's somewhat close to Fry's Electronics.

I went to the one in scottsdale because they listed it as having a "personal shopping assistant" service. However when I went in, I talked to one of the supervisors and they said that the only one in the Phoenix area who has it and is doing it on BF is the one up at Superstition Springs mall. Way over near Mesa.

I think it's just a best buy service so I dont think compusa or CC will do anything like that.
If you really are interested in it, give your local BB a call anyway. I might have been given wrong info and it would be cool if SS wasn't the only one doing it.

edit:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat58400050008&type=category&cmp=

click on the personal shopping assistant link at the bottom. It will list all stores who have it.

wow that's interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

Best Buy's ads seem kinda weak this year.
I'm counting on the fry's next door at the 27th ave and thunderbird one.

[quote name='jesta2817']wow that's interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm counting on the fry's next door at the 27th ave and thunderbird one.[/QUOTE]
wtf seriously?

[quote name='jesta2817']wow that's interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm counting on the fry's next door at the 27th ave and thunderbird one.[/QUOTE]

FYI, I was in there other day and overheard some employees saying that they have confirmation of people who are queuing up at 7pm the night before.
I hope it's worth it :p Good Luck in that place, I imagine it will be chaos.

haha i was there last year around 3 am. Only about 8-10 ppl ahead of me and I managed to get everything i wanted. 25 inch tv for 60 bucks.

[quote name='jesta2817']serious about what?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy's ads being weak...

They most certainly are not in terms of DVDs. In games, yeah, possibly, but check out the DVDeals.

bread's done
Back