[OOS] Far Cry: Instincts (Xbox) USED $20 shipped free AC/Edge at EBgames

Damn that was quick. I wouldn't have thought the price on this one would have dropped so soon but hey its EBgames.com.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Just thought I would say, if you're buying this mainly for the single player then I recommend a rental.[/QUOTE]

Well, it would actually be cheaper to buy a used copy and then trade it back in at Blockbuster or GameRush. They give $27 in store credit for this game right now, so you'd actually be making $7 if you played through the game quickly and traded it in.

Nice deal, hopefully they'll keep that used price for a while for I'm still hunting for Mario Kart deals and can only afford to buy that now.

I love ebgames, I just wish I had a store within a 100 miles of me so I could pick up an edge card and save an extra 10%.

I'd say at least 65 percent of my Xbox and GC games I buy used from ebgames with the 15 percent off and free shipping.

Hell I got the new Burnout game two weeks after it was released for $37 shipped from them.

[quote name='badboysean']i would reccoemnd NEVER using that site to trade games in. I sent 5 mint games in and they said 2 were scratched up etc and I had to pay shipping again if I wanted my damn games back. F them.[/QUOTE]

I have traded probably thousands of dollars worth of games in with them, and never once did I have a problem. It says even when you go to trade games in they have the right to refuse them if they are scratched. I love them because of that, since when you buy used games from them they are always in fantastic condition. Take care of your stuff and you will have no problems.

bread's done
Back