Photo
- - - - -

Gamefly $47.99 COD2, NBA Live,Madden, Gun, NFS:MW, FIFA, Tiger Woods, TH:AW Xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:16 PM

****PROBABLY MEMBERS ONLY****
---------------------------------------------

First there was the $36.99 Kameo deal......

Now it looks like COD2, NBA Live,Madden, Gun, NFS:MW, FIFA, Tiger Woods and TH:AW will be next, they show a keep it price of $47.99+ tax. These are the only games they have available as of this posting more should pop up as they get them in. There is no buy it now option but last time it didn't appear untill after the games had actually shipped to you for your rental. I've got both Madden and COD2 showing as "shipping" i'll update the thread when they acutally ship to if the option is there or not.

With tax it'll be about $50 so Gamefly is keeping us at last generation pricing for just a bit longer. :)

http://www.gamefly.c...ox 360 Page?All

UPDATE
----------
Confirmed for COD2 and Madden

Posted Image

#2 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:42 PM

interesting.. but if you do choose to keep it now i believe you stay with the disc only and you dont get case/manual

1080i is for douchebags

#3 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:57 PM

interesting.. but if you do choose to keep it now i believe you stay with the disc only and you dont get case/manual

Nope they ship you the case and book no extra charge, I already did this with Kameo.....

#4 H-Town Info

H-Town Info

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:02 PM

yep i get the same prices as mr. $hady. u always get the case/manual for every game u buy at gamefly. hopefully i get my case and manual by tomorrow.
Posted Image

It never ends and there's always somebody out there with better shit than you, explain this to him while you put your foot in his ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes. Most of the time. All the time.

#5 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

Nope they ship you the case and book no extra charge, I already did this with Kameo.....

o ok... i know when you buy a used game from gamefly.. they send it complete..

i thought i read somewhere though that when you use the keep it now or w/e.. that they didnt send out the manual etc

1080i is for douchebags

#6 zymase

zymase

The CAG Abides

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:19 PM

All the 360 games in my queue show 'not for sale.' Otherwise I'd be all over Call of Duty 2.

#7 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

My Madden and COD2 rentals have now shipped and i have the Keep It option for $47.99 each.

Posted Image