Gamefly $47.99 COD2, NBA Live,Madden, Gun, NFS:MW, FIFA, Tiger Woods, TH:AW Xbox 360

shady859

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
****PROBABLY MEMBERS ONLY****
---------------------------------------------

First there was the $36.99 Kameo deal......

Now it looks like COD2, NBA Live,Madden, Gun, NFS:MW, FIFA, Tiger Woods and TH:AW will be next, they show a keep it price of $47.99+ tax. These are the only games they have available as of this posting more should pop up as they get them in. There is no buy it now option but last time it didn't appear untill after the games had actually shipped to you for your rental. I've got both Madden and COD2 showing as "shipping" i'll update the thread when they acutally ship to if the option is there or not.

With tax it'll be about $50 so Gamefly is keeping us at last generation pricing for just a bit longer. :)

http://www.gamefly.com/products/search.asp?pf=1070&cat=0&fcTrack=Xbox%20360%20Page?All

UPDATE
----------
Confirmed for COD2 and Madden

[quote name='guyver2077']interesting.. but if you do choose to keep it now i believe you stay with the disc only and you dont get case/manual[/QUOTE]

Nope they ship you the case and book no extra charge, I already did this with Kameo.....

yep i get the same prices as mr. $hady. u always get the case/manual for every game u buy at gamefly. hopefully i get my case and manual by tomorrow.

[quote name='$hady']Nope they ship you the case and book no extra charge, I already did this with Kameo.....[/QUOTE]

o ok... i know when you buy a used game from gamefly.. they send it complete..

i thought i read somewhere though that when you use the keep it now or w/e.. that they didnt send out the manual etc

All the 360 games in my queue show 'not for sale.' Otherwise I'd be all over Call of Duty 2.

bread's done
Back