PS3 Pre-order: Has it started?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Reality's Fringe

Reality's Fringe

Goes sex for pussy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:34 PM

I'll pre-order it once I see how much it costs. Same with the Revolution.
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#32 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:31 AM

YES!!! You can start PREORDERING PS3 NOW! I called my local GAMECRAZY store and they said they were taking PREORDERS. I'm going to go there right now and order it. Because you have to do it in person and the guy I spoke to said don't worry not a lot people are PREORDERING right now. So take your time no need to panic. But if you want your PS3 on the first day it comes out that’s the place you can call. I called GAMESTOP they said their not taking them until February or till the date is set for the release. GO their and get you local store phone number and call them up www.gamecrazy.com !!!:bouncy:

Thanks Mr. H. Video. No GCs near me, thank God.

#33 dpatel

dpatel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:53 AM

I might go to gamecrazy tomorrow. Its a little far though. From what I have heard, places like EB and Gamestop force you to buy a bundle if you pre-order with them.

#34 salmonaxxx

salmonaxxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:12 AM

Nah, I've never seen forced launch bundles at GS and EB, except online. I signed up for the handwritten pre-order list at EB back during May. But I doubt that means a damn thing.

#35 galvatron2k1

galvatron2k1

I'm Broke Bitch!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:11 AM

For anybody that has already preordered their system at gamecrazy, is there a SKU number in the system that I can have them look up? I just called mine and they said that they have not started taking preorders yet. It would be nice if I have them look it up in the system and then place my money down for it.

The only ones in my area that are taking preorders are FYE. They have advertised it in the store so they already have a list of people that have placed money down for it. With their forced bundles and the fact that they are not one of the major game retailers, I may have to pass on them.

#36 Purkeynator

Purkeynator

Cheap before it was cool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:54 PM

The Gamecrazy I went to said there is not a sku yet for the PS3 but there are a couple of PS3 game skus. So what mine does is put your money on a game and then switch it over to the system when there is a sku.
trade list (mostly guides with a few boxes and manuals)
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=44132

#37 Rayny

Rayny

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

Can anyone tell me when the PS3 is set to release? All I've seen is '06.

#38 xxxafibenderxxx

xxxafibenderxxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:20 AM

no one knows dude sorry, you will be able to find out soon, CES is about to take place and they will most likely release information on the system and launch titles and playable titles etc. if they are planning to release it somewhere this spring, no one knows yet though

#39 MADHOUZDV

MADHOUZDV

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

:lol: IF YOU HAVE A FYE IN YOUR CITY YOU CAN CALL THEM BECAUSE I HAVE PREORDERED MINES THERE BUT YOU HAVE TO GET 2 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS AND A GAME

#40 TheMarmosetKing

TheMarmosetKing

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:41 PM

No guarantees, but I was checking Gamestop's website and I noticed that the games are set for a 3/1/2006 release date. So.....

No, it probably means nothing, but it gives a pathetic game junky like me hope! ;)

#41 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:12 AM

Yeah my gamecrazy is taking pre-orders/wish list orders too on the PS3. So far only 1 pre-order there, and you must have a deposit of $50 or more to be legit.

#42 ps3preorder

ps3preorder

Posted 07 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

I've set up a site (similar to what was around for the XBox360) to track sites offering PS3 pre-orders in various countries. 50% of any commission from preorders will also go to charities in each country (or UNICEF if the cost of sending the donation to a specific country outweighs the donation.)

So preorder a PS3 and raise money for charity.

No sites on there yet - but you can register your email address to be informed when one comes available for your country. (You can also begin to suggest charities, although for countries where ChildsPlay operates I'm thinking of them.)

#43 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:19 PM

Yeah my gamecrazy is taking pre-orders/wish list orders too on the PS3. So far only 1 pre-order there, and you must have a deposit of $50 or more to be legit.

I just pre-ordered at my GameCrazy as well on 53rd here in Chicago. I put down $50 and there are about 10 pre-orders so far. I didn't get to pick my PS3's color, but he said as they get more information as far release date and price, I can come back to specify.

#44 scrapdawg02

scrapdawg02

Little Yellow Alien CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:49 AM

Dropped $50 at FYE for PS3 pre-order. I am #7.

#45 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:37 PM

I went in today, and they are still not going to take pre-orders at EB until after E3.