Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

[quote name='ArchangelOfWar']I just caught the 12 PM (EST) code--Balloon.

Good luck, folks![/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks! If I see any, I'll be sure to post 'em.

Im tuning in right now. Im not sure when it starts here in california though, anyone know?

**UPDATE**
Thursday
1.Brass
2.Balloon
3.Giblet
4.Goblet
5.Fanfare
6.Strut
7.Pavement
8.Spectacle
9.confetti
10.autumn
11.Pumpkin

It says new codes everyday. Does that mean that there are 12 codes per day all weekend or 12 codes total spaced out over the weekend.

wow u guys are quick was gonna say Goblet It was only 2 seconds ago it aired. It must be the cable companies we have and how some of us see things first.

Are you guys waiting for all 12 then submitting for the day or filling out the form for each code you see?

[quote name='btw1217']Wait, so giblet and goblet?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Also, they show the hourly code more than once. I saw the GOBLET code during Beverly Hills Cop then again when they did one of those bumpers around the commercials.

[quote name='ikohn4ever']Brass[/quote]

Is this a code? If so was that the 11am est?

[quote name='WildWop']
Is this a code? If so was that the 11am est?[/QUOTE]

I entered it, and they took it. Then again, it let me enter the same codes more than once.

[quote name='MiDNiGHTS']I am on 11am pst and i just saw BRASS so I am pretty sure it is the 11am code.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

OP, can you update the original post to reflect the hourly codes? This way we won't have to go fishing through posts to figure out what codes have come up...

So far:

11 AM: BRASS
12 PM: BALLOON
1 PM: GIBLET
2 PM: GOBLET

Thanks for posting the codes guys. I've been watching comedy central for most of the day but I have somehow managed to miss the codes. This certainly helps.

I don't know about u guys but i'm enjoying the shit outta the fake Thankgiving day parade comedy thing that they are doing, it's actually a tiny bit innovative on the comedy front. I've always luved that comedian girl, she's cute as shit.

I believe they are giving away one for every code, only because they are allowing mail-in entries as well as online entries..

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare

And yes there is a Giblet and a Goblet.

Should I enter these codes once every hour or wait till the end of the day? Not to sure on how this works...

[quote name='erehwon']Thanks. When do they announce the winners?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but do you know if we should enter our codes once hourly or at the end of the day?

"Enter by submitting the codes that you've collected today. You'll be entered once for every correct code that you submit -- so watch and enter as many codes as you can.

You can enter today's codes up until 5AM ET the following day. We're airing new codes on Comedy Central every day -- so keep watching and come back all weekend long!"

Enter all the codes you get today. Do it aftter you get them all.

[quote name='dtarasev']"Enter by submitting the codes that you've collected today. You'll be entered once for every correct code that you submit -- so watch and enter as many codes as you can.

You can enter today's codes up until 5AM ET the following day. We're airing new codes on Comedy Central every day -- so keep watching and come back all weekend long!"

Enter all the codes you get today. Do it aftter you get them all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud.

Thanks for entering! Now go enjoy some more cranberry sauce.

Be sure to come back again -- you can enter as many codes as you like until 5a/4c the following day. The more codes you collect, the more chances you have to win.

I entered last year but didn't win. what you can do is when you collect all the codes for today just enter it all at the same time. you dont have to eneter it it one at a time, anyaway I updated my post again its the closet post to the thread starter.

this if from the thread that was made about this contest a few days ago:

"Mail-In Entry: mail a postcard on which you have hand-printed your name, address, daytime phone number, age and the day for which you are entering, to: Comedy Central's "ThanXgiveaway Weekend" Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3569, Southbury, CT 06488-3569. Each single mail-in entry will count as 12 entries (one for each hour) for each day you enter. You must mail a separate mail-in entry for each day, to be eligible for that day's hourly drawings. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent day's hourly drawings. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2005 and received by December 5, 2005. "

so if i read it correctly, it's easier to just do a mail-in entry rather than track down all 12 codes.

---

and you must be 18 to enter.

Brass 11-11:59 Ikohn4ever
Balloon 12-12:59 ArchangelOfWar
Giblet 1-1:59 Thor1187
Goblet 2-2:59 WildWop
Fanfare 3-3:59 TwistedJester
Strut 4-4:59 Mex25

And yes there is a Giblet and a Goblet.

This is the full list that i see

:applause:

I would be posting this codes because Im still watch ing but Im in cali and it seems that you guys over in the east get to codes earlier than us so thanks.

bread's done
Back