o0SwishaHouse, where's my stuff? Trade gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshbums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
It's been over a week now since o0SwishaHouse received my shipment on a trade, and I haven't received any replies to my emails or PMs...so I'm hoping you answer a public message.

Please email or PM me the status of your end of the bargain. It's been well over a week since you got my package, and I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but my patience has run thin.

I've held off on giving negative feedback, just in case you had to travel for the holidays, but enough is enough - send your end of the trade, or send my stuff back.

last activity on the 16th. that fool just plain hasn't been online either. probably gone for thx givin week but he still should've updated u.

free bump.

My previous thread was asking if I was being too paranoid that I hadn't had any contact (and leaving the other party's name out).

At this point, yeah, I'm thinking the trade has gone bad, and I'd like to either call o0SwishaHouse out and work out the rest of the trade and end it on a positive note, or warn other people if they have any pending trades if it turns out that he's trying to pull a fast one.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

I have no idea. I was going to do a trade with him but i backed out of the deal before it wa too late. Now I am sorta glad I did. I dunno if the deal was too good to be true...but my mom wouldn't let me trade. Thank god for her then huh...would have been in the same boat.

i was gonna sell him my pro duo, we agreed he pay first with paypal, but then he said he spent all his paypal and wanted me to send first, thank god i canceled the deal then.

See if you can look him up on Anywho and get a phone #, talk to this guy and see what's up. Chances are he was just out of town for Thanksgiving, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. If nothing else, it sounds like it was a smallish deal, a couple of games at most. Unfrotunately, I know what it's liek to get burned, so make sure you have all his info and be ready to file mail fraud if you have to :X

yeah, truly...he did seem like a nice person to trade with. But everyone can seem nice. He might have just been out fo town like alot of people are at this time. Give it a bit more time.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']See if you can look him up on Anywho and get a phone #, talk to this guy and see what's up. Chances are he was just out of town for Thanksgiving, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. If nothing else, it sounds like it was a smallish deal, a couple of games at most. Unfrotunately, I know what it's liek to get burned, so make sure you have all his info and be ready to file mail fraud if you have to :X[/QUOTE]

It was kind of a big trade, and yeah, I've got all the conversations via PM and receipts for my mailing all set.

It seemed like he was making an effort to become part of the community, which is why I'm hoping that he was just out of town for the holidays and I don't have to go through all the effort of forcing the trade through....but it's been 11 days since he has logged on to CAG and 10 days since he got my stuff.

I've been waiting 3 months for my stuff from a CAG =0

He said he was moving and would get back to me .... caught him on AIM once, he said he sent it out but would check on it - and havent heard back since. I could leave negative feedback, but it was only $17 and i dont think hes logged on here since september. Plus he did the last freepsps.com referall for me and got me my PSP, so i cant be too mad at him =]

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']meh
glad i never traded with this guy
seemed like a jerk anyways[/QUOTE]

He was pleasant enough to deal with, and I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but for him not to reply to many emails or even hop on CAG shortly after I PM'd him the tracking information is fishy.

He's under 18 (at least according to his profile), so getting a ph# might be tough, especially in an apartment building.

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']I have no idea. I was going to do a trade with him but i backed out of the deal before it wa too late. Now I am sorta glad I did. I dunno if the deal was too good to be true...but my mom wouldn't let me trade. Thank god for her then huh...would have been in the same boat.[/QUOTE]

my mom wouldnt let me trade......

[quote name='souljah420']my mom wouldnt let me trade......[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with anything that is happening right now and who really cares in the end if it isn't killing you.....

If you find it amusing sit in a corner and giggle over it.....

................................................. look at my dots .....................

I had a problem with a seller on another site a while ago. I paid immediately but didn't get the DVD after more than 3 weeks. About a month later, the seller finally replied to my email messages and told me she has been in Europe. She told me she told her housesitter to mail the DVD, but the other person didn't. When I complained to her why she didn't mail the DVD herself, she said she was in wheelchair.

So maybe something similar happened with the guy who is trading with you?

[quote name='mookiemeister']I had a problem with a seller on another site a while ago. I paid immediately but didn't get the DVD after more than 3 weeks. About a month later, the seller finally replied to my email messages and told me she has been in Europe. She told me she told her housesitter to mail the DVD, but the other person didn't. When I complained to her why she didn't mail the DVD herself, she said she was in wheelchair.

So maybe something similar happened with the guy who is trading with you?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it's something like that - not necessarily the wheelchair thing - but if he's a student, maybe his family went somewhere for the entire week of Thanksgiving.

Hell, at this point, I'll settle for a creative excuse and confirmation of shipment.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']What does that have to do with anything that is happening right now and who really cares in the end if it isn't killing you.....

If you find it amusing sit in a corner and giggle over it.....

................................................. look at my dots .....................[/QUOTE]

wow sky you really put me in my place. by the way what did you just contribute to this thread?

We did have a problem with a CAG appearing to go MIA, with a personal crisis they had to deal with. They did manage to get things taken care of shipping-wise through another person, though they were MIA from CAG. Once they came back, everything worked out.

I'd like to believe such is going on around here, though from what you told me in PM's about the deal and the value of the deal, it might be a little hard to believe that. What we had discussed via PM's about your next step would be a good idea, as well as contacting the local police office about the issue and have them go pay him a visit on your behalf.

If he's coming on CAG via another ID, he's not being that obvious about it, since I've been keeping an eye out for him via other IP's/ID's.

[quote name='shrike4242']We did have a problem with a CAG appearing to go MIA, with a personal crisis they had to deal with. They did manage to get things taken care of shipping-wise through another person, though they were MIA from CAG. Once they came back, everything worked out.

I'd like to believe such is going on around here, though from what you told me in PM's about the deal and the value of the deal, it might be a little hard to believe that. What we had discussed via PM's about your next step would be a good idea, as well as contacting the local police office about the issue and have them go pay him a visit on your behalf.

If he's coming on CAG via another ID, he's not being that obvious about it, since I've been keeping an eye out for him via other IP's/ID's.[/QUOTE]

Greatly appreciate the help. I've got certified letters for him and his parents set and ready to go.

I don't have a phone number for him, but I did find one for his apartment complex...good call on the police too, I'm sure that would help speed up the process.

Again, I'm hoping it's just an issue of having to travel for Thanksgiving, which is part of the reason I've hesitated leaving neg. feedback on here and heatware.

[quote name='eshbums']Greatly appreciate the help. I've got certified letters for him and his parents set and ready to go.

I don't have a phone number for him, but I did find one for his apartment complex...good call on the police too, I'm sure that would help speed up the process.

Again, I'm hoping it's just an issue of having to travel for Thanksgiving, which is part of the reason I've hesitated leaving neg. feedback on here and heatware.[/QUOTE]
I hate to cry foul on someone else, due to the recent issues of the CAG I mentioned, though I think something's up here, and I hope I'm wrong.

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']I would wait...because yes he was pleasant enough...but do what you feel is best...a neg. can be replaced with a postive though can't it? ;)[/QUOTE]
The negative can be removed and then a new feedback left in its place, so yes, it can be.

well that's good....at least if you neg. ref him and he comes back it can be replaced...but I have no idea how big the trade was so I can't say much more about it than what I have said already....

Hope all turns out well...

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']well that's good....at least if you neg. ref him and he comes back it can be replaced...but I have no idea how big the trade was so I can't say much more about it than what I have said already....

Hope all turns out well...[/QUOTE]

It was a fairly big trade dollar wise, which is the reason I'm so torqued after 12 days of inactivity.

I've tried looking up a ph#, but nothing's panning out...it's an apartment complex, and I think I scared some woman with the same last name in his complex already. :( I forgot about the time difference, so I think I woke her up last week rambling about fraud. Whoops!

If anyone's in the Austin area, maybe shoot me a PM for a little help getting a phone number??

does mail fraud actually work? i had a guy rip me off a big amount on a different site, he stole my valk profile, lunar SSSC and ReZ, and another guy stole my Gitaroo-Man, all through online trading. I filed mail fraud, but nothing came of it. Is it because i live in canada and they lived in the us? or does it not work at all, or what? any help would be great.

sorry is this is the wrong place as well.

[quote name='evan11221']does mail fraud actually work? i had a guy rip me off a big amount on a different site, he stole my valk profile, lunar SSSC and ReZ, and another guy stole my Gitaroo-Man, all through online trading. I filed mail fraud, but nothing came of it. Is it because i live in canada and they lived in the us? or does it not work at all, or what? any help would be great.

sorry is this is the wrong place as well.[/QUOTE]

hey give their info to www.trollhunters.com. They can help you a lot. Troll hunters will speak with their local authorities and try to get this resolves.

I hate to say it, because it doesn't help, but I could tell he was gonna try and scam Sephiroth_Masamune.

In Sephrioth's thread he said he had a PSP pending in from Swishahouse.

But then, Swishahouse made a new thread after this looking to trade his PSP for an iPod.

This was the same crap that happened to me over a year ago, when I was scammed.

[quote name='zewone']I hate to say it, because it doesn't help, but I could tell he was gonna try and scam Sephiroth_Masamune.

In Sephrioth's thread he said he had a PSP pending in from Swishahouse.

But then, Swishahouse made a new thread after this looking to trade his PSP for an iPod.

This was the same crap that happened to me over a year ago, when I was scammed.[/QUOTE]

Well that wasn't very nice of your part. If you had a suspicion it is always better to maybe slightly insult someone who means good then have someone loose valuable property just because you weren't 100% sure. You can always apologize politely if you are wrong but I doubt its as easy to recover something because although I only lost about $25 in fraud in all my trading online experience(300+ trades and buys from others) I never got that back.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I've been waiting 3 months for my stuff from a CAG =0

He said he was moving and would get back to me .... caught him on AIM once, he said he sent it out but would check on it - and havent heard back since. I could leave negative feedback, but it was only $17 and i dont think hes logged on here since september. Plus he did the last freepsps.com referall for me and got me my PSP, so i cant be too mad at him =][/QUOTE]

did you eventually leave negative feedback for him on CAG? please say yes.

zewone - yeah he made a knew thread because I backed out of the trade because my mom wouldn't let me send my Ipod out first. Which I had to do. He understood why I couldn't send and then he made a new thread...I probably hadn't edited my thread before he made his. So don't go by that one...because I don't know what happened first there...

Just to explain my side...

[quote name='gaelan']did you eventually leave negative feedback for him on CAG? please say yes.[/QUOTE]

by not leaving appropriate feedback you give a potential scammer a positive reputation...remember knowing is half the battle. YO JOE!

[quote name='gaelan']by not leaving appropriate feedback you give a potential scammer a positive reputation...remember knowing is half the battle. YO JOE![/QUOTE]

Nah - i dont think hes a scammer. He hasnt logged in since 9-19. I've traded with him twice before and In fact, one of his many trades was actually with you ;p

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Nah - i dont think hes a scammer. He hasnt logged in since 9-19. I've traded with him twice before and In fact, one of his many trades was actually with you ;p[/QUOTE]

considering your experience, i guess i got lucky he decided to honor his end of it.

if it were more than $17 i would probably be a bit more pissed off, but i wouldve paid $17 just for the referral to get the PSP anyway, so im cool.

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']zewone - yeah he made a knew thread because I backed out of the trade because my mom wouldn't let me send my Ipod out first. Which I had to do. He understood why I couldn't send and then he made a new thread...I probably hadn't edited my thread before he made his. So don't go by that one...because I don't know what happened first there...

Just to explain my side...[/QUOTE]

He did request I send first...the reasoning was I didn't have any feedback yet (my only trade on here was with CAG1000 way before the feedback system was initiated) so it seemed fair.

Still no reply to my emails, and tomorrow is 2 weeks since his last contact. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to call fraud on this one and report him.

I just called the apartment complex he had me ship to, and the guy in the office said there wasn't anyone by that name in that apartment number.

Grr!!!

The optimist in me wants to think that maybe it's just a friend that is home during the day to sign for packages, but it's looking pretty grim though.

Damn man...

I too hate to say it, but it looks like you got burned..

luckily in my 15 trading experiences i have yet to be burned (*Knocks on wood*) lol i cant even imagine that hapening to me.

Yeah, swishahouse is a fagget scammer who scammed me too on a different forum. He said ipod for psp and i sent first being an idiot. Anyways hit me up a PM and see if we have the same address and name.

[quote name='eshbums']It was a fairly big trade dollar wise, which is the reason I'm so torqued after 12 days of inactivity.

I've tried looking up a ph#, but nothing's panning out...it's an apartment complex, and I think I scared some woman with the same last name in his complex already. :( I forgot about the time difference, so I think I woke her up last week rambling about fraud. Whoops!

If anyone's in the Austin area, maybe shoot me a PM for a little help getting a phone number??[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being slow and not wanting to dig through the whole thread but if you mean Austin as in Austin Tx, pm me the info and Ill make a drive and see whats up.

[quote name='mesthead21']Yeah, swishahouse is a fagget scammer who scammed me too on a different forum. He said ipod for psp and i sent first being an idiot. Anyways hit me up a PM and see if we have the same address and name.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it's going through...that's the same trade he initiated with me. :(

After seeing mesthead's post - it's looking bad. I've reported him to the FBI this morning.

I talked to the postal inspector in Austin, and they recommended the investigation needs to start from my zip code, so now I get to call our postal inspector.

I'll feel bad (but only for a minute) if this girl at the address he gave is not involved in any way in his scams...but that's the only address I have. I coughed her info up to the FBI as well.

All of the sudden, I'm feeling a LOT better about insuring the package and keeping a record of the serial number off my iPod.

Hey did you by any chance do signature confirmation? I did that and the person that signed was *name removed*. I tried this trade about 2 weeks ago just to let you all know. What name did he gave you?

[quote name='mesthead21']Hey did you by any chance do signature confirmation? I did that and the person that signed was *name removed*. I tried this trade about 2 weeks ago just to let you all know. What name did he gave you?[/QUOTE]

Same person signed for my package at *address removed*

He told me he was *name removed*, and my timeframe was the same as yours, I shipped on 11/15 and delivered 11/17.

That's fucking bullshit. I'll never understand scammers; Honor, in my opinion, is far more valuable than money.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

[quote name='eshbums']Same person signed for my package at *address removed*.

He told me he was *name removed*, and my timeframe was the same as yours, I shipped on 11/15 and delivered 11/17.[/QUOTE]

well i think you can go after anyone in that apartment cause they signed for the item knowing that it wasnt theirs (this is why i dont sign for anyone elses package)

[quote name='yukine']That's fucking bullshit. I'll never understand scammers; Honor, in my opinion, is far more valuable than money.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the post office, and police, and feds won't give it to me (I've been busy calling around the past couple of days) but I'd really love to get a phone number for this dirtbag.

If he really is 17 like his profile says, at that age, my dad could have metted out a lot more justice than the system could.

wow this is very interesting now. plz update cuz i think this situation can help CAG-ers in this sort of situation.

again good luck eshbums.

That address is definately one I could "pass by". You need to file theft with your local police/sheriff. Show them the proof of the deal, the proof of reciept, value of what you sent. If they are anywhere near a half-ass squad they should file theft in your state, call the austin pd and tell them whats going on, get his info or the info of whoever signed for it and then badda-bing. Since you have proof of shipment its not hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back