Fable LC Autosave Falure (save exploit glitch)?

Thrawl

CAG Veteran
It seems that there is a glitch in Fable LC. If you do the silver key cheat during the lost boy and the troll cave mission, "do not get more than 17 key's". On the 18th key the autosave craps out and goes to 0 hrs 0 min. and is corrupt. Any hero save done during the quest will half load, once it gets to the autosave it locks up. It took 3 characters and the whole weekend to isolate the issue... and now for some reason with me and my system(others are not having the same issue), I can not do "any" mission hero save exploits anymore (doesn't even work in the main arena battle...) it is like the system figured it out or something... I've tried 3 new characters one after the other and they all do the same thing...

That sucks. That exploit is really good for getting a large amount of gold (thanks to that 500 gold chest next to it) and silver keys quickly. I think the best way to fix it would be to go to your Xbox memory from the dashboard and get rid of your entire Fable TLC save group if your still having problems. Sounds like you weren't too far in the game, so it won't be too bad restarting.

[quote name='sj41']Sounds like the best way top fix it would be to go to your Xbox memory from the dashboard and get rid of your entire Fable TLC save group if your still having problems.[/QUOTE]Exactly what I was going to suggest.

Atleast it's not an FFX8 or something and takes 500 hours to beat... I made a good character all the way to after Twinblade and I made an evil character after I started a quest, quit it and it went back to an autosave hours before when I didn't know it'd do that....

you were wrong about how many times u can do it. i started with 3 keys and when i got to 18 then it froze on me and it wouldent let me get back on. so really u can only do 14 keys. luckily if you had a world save you can go back to it althought it resets how many keys you have : /

[quote name='mrman0424']you were wrong about how many times u can do it. i started with 3 keys and when i got to 18 then it froze on me and it wouldent let me get back on. so really u can only do 14 keys. luckily if you had a world save you can go back to it althought it resets how many keys you have : /[/quote]
oooo never mind. im a idiot. can u still continue getting keys at other key locations aftter 17 or what? btw. teleport out is alot faster than just walking out, plus it puts u right outside rose cottage anyway

bread's done
Back