I scare small children

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:10 AM

The other day, I get into my apartment building's elevator and hear the sounds of people running behind me. Being the gentleman that I am, I politely wait and hold the doors open. It turns out to be two very young (kindergarten) girls. One of the girls gets in the elevator, while the other one just stands there staring at me. She waits about 5 seconds and says, "daijoubu", which means "I'm fine/never mind" and runs away.

#2 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:13 AM

You had your zipper down.

"accidentally"

#3 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:13 AM

:rofl: I knew it would happen eventually.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#4 SuprTnr2

SuprTnr2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:14 AM

Hey, at least your not "Blackzilla" ;)
EAST DALLAS. THAT'S WHERE I STAY.

#5 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:15 AM

You should of said "I mean you no harm" like John Tesh.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#6 Moxio

Moxio

Supervillain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:17 AM

You should've busted their heads and then left your CAG card on their bodies for future reference.

#7 Noodle Pirate!

Noodle Pirate!

My Cat > Your Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:20 AM

That's when you bust out the candy and tell her you have more where that came from.
:whee:Check out my Tradelist for tons of games! Updated 11/21/08
Rares/Imports!! - GB/GBA/DS ~ PS1/PS2/PSP ~ Saturn/Dreamcast ~ Xbox/Xbox360 ~ PC Games ~Promo stuff
Comics/Manga/RPG Books/Posters/Trading cards/CCGs ~ DVDs/VCDs/LDs ~ Hong Kong Movies

Posted Image

#8 Mex25

Mex25

Midget Tosser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:52 AM

should have busted out the french accent and say want some more wine?

#9 Limegreen

Limegreen

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:12 AM

I wonder if you seem as misplaced to them as they seem to us , here in the part of america i live we dont see many chinese or japanese so they seem very misplaced not in a bad way i do have a lot of respect for those smartasses they do come up with over 90 % of the stuff we use !
Posted Image

#10 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:15 AM

Now if you could scare the freaky kid from The Grudge, that would be VERY impressive.

#11 thagoat

thagoat

bundles are craptacular!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:29 AM

crazy ass bald white man scarin up the jap population. now we'll never gain there trust.

#12 chosen1s

chosen1s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

For some reason, I seem to scare girls under age 5. Friends bring kids over, they're always fine. But bring over any girl under age 5 and they freak out and start crying when they see me. My g/f had a party and her roommate's sister brought her kid over. She hid from me all over the house (despite the fact I was ignoring her) and kept begging her mom to go home.

My g/f and I have several friends with babies now. They hand me a boy, everything is cool. They get NEAR me with a girl and let the screaming begin. It makes me all the more frustrated because I never asked to be the baby holder and have no interest in it, but for girls it is some sort of lame paternity potential test to hand their boyfriend a baby and see what he does. I don't want to hold your screaming kid or your friend's screaming kid. Deal with it.

All childish pedophile jokes aside, it bothers me when kids freak out and act like you're after them, especially when you do your best to leave them alone or avoid antagonizing them.
Fear breeds Hesitation;
Hesitation will make your worst fears come true.

#13 kakomu

kakomu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:09 AM

Did the girl in the elevator proceed to give you Kancho?
GameTZ trade list
TGN trade list
CAG Trade list
Spilled myself all over you like syrup
so delicious and stuck on you.
Used to be Capitalist_mao

#14 Noodle Pirate!

Noodle Pirate!

My Cat > Your Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:34 AM

Who's Kancho and why would she give him away? ;P
:whee:Check out my Tradelist for tons of games! Updated 11/21/08
Rares/Imports!! - GB/GBA/DS ~ PS1/PS2/PSP ~ Saturn/Dreamcast ~ Xbox/Xbox360 ~ PC Games ~Promo stuff
Comics/Manga/RPG Books/Posters/Trading cards/CCGs ~ DVDs/VCDs/LDs ~ Hong Kong Movies

Posted Image

#15 praystation

praystation

He@d Cheap Arse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:49 AM

You gotta control your Gaijin power cheapyd. Maybe the kid saw your gaijin aura around you.
Posted Image

#16 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:15 PM

:rofl: I was just looking through your garden pictures and was wondering why there weren't any Japanese denizens staring oddly at you. :)

Posted Image

#17 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:58 PM

:rofl: I was just looking through your garden pictures and was wondering why there weren't any Japanese denizens staring oddly at you. :)

Posted Image
Look closely at the 8th pic, on the left you can see someone takng a picture of "the monstrous bald-headed one" and waaaaaay across the lake by the red tree there are two people staring and cowering in fear.;)

Guardian_owl.png

#18 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:58 PM

"Holy shit, its bigfoot!"

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#19 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:09 PM

how come the first 10 responses are suggestions are sexual (or at least disturbing) in some sort. he said 5 year olds! you guys are all sick.

Posted Image

#20 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:16 PM

how come the first 10 responses are suggestions are sexual (or at least disturbing) in some sort. he said 5 year olds! you guys are all sick.

You find John Tesh "sexy."?
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#21 alonzomourning23

alonzomourning23

all my heroes are dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:21 PM

For some reason, I seem to scare girls under age 5. Friends bring kids over, they're always fine. But bring over any girl under age 5 and they freak out and start crying when they see me. My g/f had a party and her roommate's sister brought her kid over. She hid from me all over the house (despite the fact I was ignoring her) and kept begging her mom to go home.

My g/f and I have several friends with babies now. They hand me a boy, everything is cool. They get NEAR me with a girl and let the screaming begin. It makes me all the more frustrated because I never asked to be the baby holder and have no interest in it, but for girls it is some sort of lame paternity potential test to hand their boyfriend a baby and see what he does. I don't want to hold your screaming kid or your friend's screaming kid. Deal with it.

All childish pedophile jokes aside, it bothers me when kids freak out and act like you're after them, especially when you do your best to leave them alone or avoid antagonizing them.

I have the opposite problem, little kids follow me. I don't know why. I can't stand little kids but that doesn't stop them from harrassing me.
My guide/game tradelist - Free guides (just pay shipping), updated May, 17th, 2006

What CAG'ers have to say about alonzomourning23:

Pittsburghafterdark- "representative of liberalism as a mental disorder"
Bmulligan- "nancyboy", "college bumpkin"
Camoor- "happy-head weenie", "morally bankrupt"

#22 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 28 November 2005 - 05:32 PM

You find John Tesh "sexy."?

Of course, have you never seen him Live at Red Rocks?

what?

#23 beerguy961

beerguy961

I'm gonna get tore up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:07 PM

You had your zipper down.

"accidentally"

:rofl:

#24 mkg12

mkg12

I've got some apples lu..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:04 AM

that must of been a pretty awkward silience....standing there staring, waiting for her to do something

#25 Kuros

Kuros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:57 AM

I only need bring out a quote from Bash.org:

#56879 +(725)- [X]

<CuZZa> i lived there for a month
<CuZZa> japan is great
<CuZZa> really fucked up, but great
<CuZZa> its weird. me being a 6'4 white guy standing on a train with a bunch of japanese people who are around 5'
<CuZZa> i had a fucking guy dressed as sailor moon looking at me as if I was the weirdo

#26 assassinX

assassinX

The ass......assinX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:06 AM

wow thats so funny. Your having some great adventures in japan. Kool
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#27 bushwaccer

bushwaccer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:20 PM

Don't ever do that again CheapyD. Nah their probaly not used to,,,,well,,, something I guess.

#28 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:52 PM

You should of said "I mean you no harm" like John Tesh.

:rofl:

#29 Requiem

Requiem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:53 AM

Are you sure you weren't wearing an Xbox T-shirt

#30 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:37 AM

I have the opposite problem, little kids follow me. I don't know why. I can't stand little kids but that doesn't stop them from harrassing me.

I have that same problem myself, and it drives me nuts

Cheapy, did you scare 5 years olds in New York??

Posted Image