- - - - -

I scare small children

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Danro

Danro

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:38 PM

I have that same problem myself, and it drives me nuts

Cheapy, did you scare 5 years olds in New York??

I was going to say, so whats changed? :D
Posted Image

#32 Kuros

Kuros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:41 PM

My manager from work wants to go to Japan, lets note that he's a big 6'7" white guy that looks like Chewbacca.

He's gonna be followed just for how he looks. :D

#33 Jrunt20x

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2005 - 02:27 AM

Don't worry about it cheapy. When I spent time in Japan, the family I stayed with's niece was terrified of me. My host mother's sister told her to come meet me, the little girl walked in the room, took one look at me, and started to cry, and at the time I was like 5'5" and not even 100 pounds (I was a small guy). Japanese girls are just afraid of foreigners. I'm sure you'll get more accustomed to it.
http://www.slimeknig...hts/?u=jrunt20x

jrunt20x would like to invite you to become a member of Slime Knights! Join the ranks, dragon quest 2006! PM me if you do it for a reward! :D

#34 SadieDee

SadieDee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

I had some similar experiences like that in Korea but most of the time, little kids would be VERY interested in us (I was with a group of American students). There were a couple times where they would just run up to us and start speaking English. They wanted to practice it and could speak it and understand it better then adults could. It was really interesting.

However, when I took the picture, these kids seemed more frightened, but they were also a lot younger.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC: WW
Sara/Sarieton
2319-9025-9961

#35 dafoomie

dafoomie

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:23 AM

They probably just think you're J Allard, they react to you the same way they do to the Xbox.

If you walked into that Xbox cafe thing they just built, with a suitcoat over a hoodie, I swear somebody'll ask you to sign their Xbox.