Presenting his Royal Highness: King Whiskey

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
That's right...4 liters of whiskey goodness for $28.
You don't need to be royalty to get your whole kingdom shitfaced!
kingwhiskey.jpg

You should drink that on the toilet with a bucket between your legs, that way you wont have to rush to find a bathroom. Or a mailbox.

I am intrigued by your King Whiskey… I’ve been serving under Captain Morgan for a number of years, but I’m looking to switch my mercenary allegiance. :D

That is just so much whisky. I bet the homeless live good in Japan. Here in America 28 bucks on get you a 5th or a little under 1 liter.

[quote name='Graystone']That is just so much whisky. I bet the homeless live good in Japan. Here in America 28 bucks on get you a 5th or a little under 1 liter.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, you dont price liquor much do you?

Jack Daniels is around $18-19

Fifth of crap booze (which I assume King Whiskey would be) can be had for ~$10-12.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Uhh, you dont price liquor much do you?

Fifth of crap booze (which I assume King Whiskey would be) can be had for ~$10-12.[/QUOTE]

dude, the price for Jack in NYC is crazy high everywhere i've been. sigh...i remember the days i could get it for $18 in texas

[quote name='thorbahn3']I thought they all drank saki or whatever it is Japanese business men drink out of tiny bowls.[/QUOTE]

Here is what 4 liters of sake looks like:

4lsake.jpg

Now that's value!

[quote name='CheapyD']Here is what 4 liters of sake looks like:

4lsake.jpg

Now that's value![/QUOTE]

I hear that stuff doesn't leave a hangover in the morning.
That true?

I think the phrase is :shock: Holy Living fuck :shock:

That's just a touch (like in the hundredths and thousandths place touch) over a fucking GALLON.

There are plenty of things that are dispensed in gallons that we use without much afterthought:

oil
milk
juice
more oil
a little more milk
yet more oil (c'mon, we're fucking 'Mericans!)

B-b-b-but whisky? Man, I'm from KY, where bourbon is king (but fuck all if I don't much prefer Irish Whiskey anyway). You could have 14 people contribute Y200 and be fucking DESTROYED with some left over to taunt the extraordinarily hung over in the morning.

A gallon of whisky. My mind cannot comprehend it.

This reminds me; perhaps it is a Japanese stereotype (I've never been), but I'd like to request pictures of sararimen passed out drunk on the trains. Perhaps you could accomodate that at your leisure, Sir Cheapy?

Holy shit.. ummm.. I don't know if it would get through customs, but for the love of all that's good.. how much will you sell shipped??!!! Hell, I'd trade games for that. That's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time...

[quote name='Skylander7']Holy shit.. ummm.. I don't know if it would get through customs, but for the love of all that's good.. how much will you sell shipped??!!! Hell, I'd trade games for that. That's one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time...[/QUOTE]

I don't think your mommy wants to clean up your puke from everywheres :O

[quote name='Mono`']I don't think your mommy wants to clean up your puke from everywheres :O[/QUOTE]

I'm a veteran alcoholic, my stomach now has a teflon lining. Vomitting is no longer possible. And at 25, if my mommy had to clean up my puke, it would take the fun out of it.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Uhh, you dont price liquor much do you?

Fifth of crap booze (which I assume King Whiskey would be) can be had for ~$10-12.[/QUOTE]

um...state liquor taxes are different in every state just like tobacco taxes. Everything is not a set price. cigarettes a pack in NY 9 bucks ohio 5 bucks.

Bottle of jack Ohio 15 bucks
Bottle of jack Tennessee 12 bucks (I'm assuming)
Bottle of jack NY 30 bucks. (again assumption)

[quote name='mykevermin']This reminds me; perhaps it is a Japanese stereotype (I've never been), but I'd like to request pictures of sararimen passed out drunk on the trains. Perhaps you could accomodate that at your leisure, Sir Cheapy?[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Let's have it, Cheapy: drunk-ass businessmen konked out on the train... bonus points if they're passed out in their own sick. :puke:

I would like the experience of drinking out of a giant container of whiskey. I would guess that I would end up wearing most of it. Chicks dig guys that smell like booze. Or not. I can't remember.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The real question is can you send me one if I paypal you... perhaps you could disguise it as an old woman or something?[/QUOTE]
Lol I wouldnt mind testing out a 4L of Saki.
The more I look around, the more I think I am meant to live in a foreign country. I sometimes feel like I'm the only Virginian who understands the metric system :D

I really do wonder how pure that stuff is. I mean it could be filled with all kinds of backwoods, moonshine chemicals, tossed in a bottle and sold at break-bottom pricing. It is cool that there is english written on it though, without that I would think I was just buying a big bottle of mineral water.

You can buy the King Whiskey equivelent here in the states...just go to one of your average giant chain discount liquor stores if you have em in your state, and look for the big generic plastic containers that say WHISKEY on em ;)

Store-Brand Booze...only the best!

[quote name='Graystone']That is just so much whisky. I bet the homeless live good in Japan. Here in America 28 bucks on get you a 5th or a little under 1 liter.[/QUOTE]

For 25 bucks, I can get 1.75 liters of jim beam.

5 years ago, when i was in NH, i bought the 1.75 liter bottle for 14.99.

[quote name='Graystone']um...state liquor taxes are different in every state just like tobacco taxes. Everything is not a set price. cigarettes a pack in NY 9 bucks ohio 5 bucks.

Bottle of jack Ohio 15 bucks
Bottle of jack Tennessee 12 bucks (I'm assuming)
Bottle of jack NY 30 bucks. (again assumption)[/QUOTE]

that NY cig price is for manhatten only. in outer boroughs, its like 7-8 bucks and upstate like 4-5.

NYC has its own seperate tax.

VA/NC though its still like $3

[quote name='JimmieMac']You should drink that on the toilet with a bucket between your legs, that way you wont have to rush to find a bathroom. Or a mailbox.[/QUOTE]

javeryh?

God, a year and a half ago, that wouldn't even last me a week (could go thru a 1.75, half gallon in a weekend, a fifth wouldn't survive a night lol)! Now I down a 40 of Steel (like earlier), and I'm drunk for a few hours. Funny how tolerance can go down in about 6 months....

But gawd damn, that a lot of liqua!!! By the way, Cigs here in VA, at least Norfuck, Vagina Beach, and Chumpapeake are about 5 bucks now...

For comparisons sake, in 89 I went to Italy on a class trip. In converting from US Dollars to Lira, I am pretty sure that I was getting fifths of Jack Daniels for about $6.00 USD.

Funny thing: You put a bunch of high school students down in a foreign land 1/2 way across the world, none of whom speak the native language, at 11pm at night....where there is no drinking age, and Thieves, Muggers and Hookers be damned....we WILL find a package store within the first 1/2 hour of arriving at hotel :)

And we did....nad it was GOOOOOOD. We ran into a group of Brit students one night and had a grand old time discussing philosophy, the state of our two nations, and how to keep your booze cool by keeping the bottles in a constantly-running BIDET.

Boo-yah

bread's done
Back