Presenting his Royal Highness: King Whiskey

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 theeipi

theeipi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:00 PM

um...state liquor taxes are different in every state just like tobacco taxes. Everything is not a set price. cigarettes a pack in NY 9 bucks ohio 5 bucks.

Bottle of jack Ohio 15 bucks
Bottle of jack Tennessee 12 bucks (I'm assuming)
Bottle of jack NY 30 bucks. (again assumption)

that NY cig price is for manhatten only. in outer boroughs, its like 7-8 bucks and upstate like 4-5.

NYC has its own seperate tax.

VA/NC though its still like $3
e^(ipi) = -1

#32 I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

William "Hog" Macy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:57 AM

Now THAT is class.

#33 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:18 AM

You should drink that on the toilet with a bucket between your legs, that way you wont have to rush to find a bathroom. Or a mailbox.

javeryh?

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#34 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:30 AM

God, a year and a half ago, that wouldn't even last me a week (could go thru a 1.75, half gallon in a weekend, a fifth wouldn't survive a night lol)! Now I down a 40 of Steel (like earlier), and I'm drunk for a few hours. Funny how tolerance can go down in about 6 months....

But gawd damn, that a lot of liqua!!! By the way, Cigs here in VA, at least Norfuck, Vagina Beach, and Chumpapeake are about 5 bucks now...

#35 HeadRusch

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:40 PM

For comparisons sake, in 89 I went to Italy on a class trip. In converting from US Dollars to Lira, I am pretty sure that I was getting fifths of Jack Daniels for about $6.00 USD.

Funny thing: You put a bunch of high school students down in a foreign land 1/2 way across the world, none of whom speak the native language, at 11pm at night....where there is no drinking age, and Thieves, Muggers and Hookers be damned....we WILL find a package store within the first 1/2 hour of arriving at hotel :)

And we did....nad it was GOOOOOOD. We ran into a group of Brit students one night and had a grand old time discussing philosophy, the state of our two nations, and how to keep your booze cool by keeping the bottles in a constantly-running BIDET.

Boo-yah