Revived, Cheap Airsoft Guns and accessories! From $9 shpped

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Last updated, 8-05-07, those interested please PM me.

Many CAGs have purchased Airsoft weapons from me in the past when I posted in the auctions board. Now to reach a greater audience I will try the Trading Board.

All guns are high quality. They are spring loaded airsoft guns, you must cock the top of the chamber in order to fire.

M650 w/ 1000 BBs
-Airsoft, 7 bullet clip
M650.jpg

M650Opened.jpg

$9.00

Dual P618 w/ 1000 BBs
-Airsoft, 9 bullet clip
-Personal Opinion, this is the best buy with 2 guns.
-Image doesn't show, but it has an orange tip
P618.jpg

ea_1.JPG

$12.00

5000 w/ BONUS M650 6mm .12g BBs
- Comes with M650 as shown above
- Purchase this and any airsoft target and get them both for only $26 shipped!
5000BBsOrange-ish.jpg

$13.00

Sticky Magic 12" Wall Target
- Save your BBs, has a BB collecting tray
IM000298.jpg

$15.00

Mechanical Target, Paper Target w/ Net
- Mesh Net, targets automatically return back up (no batteries)
8a_1.JPG

$15.00

Bottle of Paintball BBs (200 BBs)
- Red splatter, small AOE
30_1.JPG

$4.50

All prices are cheaper than my ebay prices, if you purchase directly from me you will recieve the listed price. If you wish to go through ebay, the prices are a little higher.

~Save! If you purchase multiple items! Please contact me for more details!
Every item purchased after the first will have a $2 discount.

~~~Save even more! Save $4 with on any one item with the purchase of a Mechanical or Sticky Target.

All prices include shipping.

Payment Methods
- Paypal (any form)
- Money Order

By placing an order you accept, and understand the following restrictions:
Age: I am at least 18 years of age and do not know of any local or state laws that would prohibit me from purchasing or owning 6mm plastic bb air soft toygun products, and or firearm imitation/replica toys.
Exempt States/Countries: By bidding you understand that it is bidders responsibility to investigate state, and local laws which may prohibit the use, or possession of airsoft guns. We do not ship to Canada.
Safety Markings: I understand that removal of any warning stickers or any protective markings will violate Federal Law and void store/manufacturers warranty.
Federal Law: I understand that Federal Law states that the use of any look-alike, replica or toy gun in a crime carries the full ramifications as a real firearm.

I answer any questions. XD

Could you tell us more about each one? I'm interested in what they use (e.g. spring, air, etc.) and stats such as magazine capactity, fire rate, and how many FPS it shoots.

Oh yeah, I forgot item details. T_T But there is really no FPS listed on them.

The necklace is a very hefty price, there is no way I can give it for free. My stock price is looking at about $25-$30

I've always wanted an airsoft gun o.o

*ponders* I do like the prices! *wants a G36C airsoft rifle* hmm.... what does a shot from one of these compare to a normal pistol? >_>

No shipping to Canada, it would violate US regulations.

These airsoft guns are not that strong. They are similar to those that retail up to $39.99 at big 5 or walmart. They may go up to 50 feet.

How well does that sticky target really work? If I shoot it from about 10 feet away, will it really stick to it or fall in the tray, or will it bounce off? Also, which is your favorite?

Personally, the sticky target is amazing. There is little to no mess, depending upon ur style of play, after play with the target.

My favorite of the guns is by far the P618. Followed by the M650, the 650 is a bit smaller though.

I shoot my target about 20 feet away and it sticks to the target, it will take a few minutes before the bb actually falls into the tray.

[quote name='btw1217']I'm interested if I can get:

Dual P618 w/ 1000 BBs - $14.50

Sticky Magic 12" Wall Target - $18.00

and I'd like to substitute an additional bag of 1000 BBs for a bottle of the 200 Paintball BBs that you sell here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3216&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT - $3

$14.50
+18.00
+03.00
$35.50
-04.00 (Spend $30, Save $4)
$31.50 Shipped

If you can do that, then I can pay via PayPal right now.[/QUOTE]

Wait so what are you asking for?

Dual P618s w/ 1k BBs
Sticky Target

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Wait so what are you asking for?

Dual P618s w/ 1k BBs
Sticky Target[/QUOTE]

And I'd like a bottle of the 200 paintball BBs that you sell on eBay instead of a bag of 1000 normal BBs. I still want the 1000 that come with the Dual P618s, so it'd be:

Dual P618s w/1k BBs
Sticky Target
200 Paintball BBs

1c_2.JPG

[quote name='btw1217']And I'd like a bottle of the 200 paintball BBs that you sell on eBay instead of a bag of 1000 normal BBs. I still want the 1000 that come with the Dual P618s, so it'd be:

Dual P618s w/1k BBs
Sticky Target
200 Paintball BBs

1c_2.JPG
[/QUOTE]

The paintball BBs come with 1k regular BBs. The total is $9 with s/h on ebay. For your order I can give it to you for $8.

So for $36.50 shipped
Stick Target
Dual P618 w/ 1000 BBs
200 Paintball BBs w/ 1000 BBs

So...

2 guns + 1000 bbs 13.50
Sticky target 15.00 - 2 (second item) - 4 (gun and target) = $9
------
22.50?

Doesn't sound too bad.

Dude i am not trying to put a damper on your sales or anything but those cyma guns are crap and they break easy why dont you sell some tm or ca guns even gas blow back pistols then i might buy some stuff ,i just have expirenced true airsofting and the cyma guns are the worst along with" cyber gun"

all thoguh i must say you do have some very good prices for targets and actually not a bad price for a beginner airsoft gun.

bumpdity i cleared my inbox so i can recieve pms now allso i saw the m4 electric gun you have on ebay is there i a way i could buy the gun alone without anything because i allready have batteries and everything.

bread's done
Back