Ok,

Just a quick note.

Candy ~75 % off various kinds.

Elements Energy Drinks from $1.49 now 50 cents

Twister Drinks from $1.79 to 30 cents.

Gatorades various to 80 cents

Coffee drinks to 75 cents

Tazo Tea to 70 cents.

There were various other things thats what I noticed.

Damnit, My Meijers doesn't have a gas station. I'll demand that they give me the same clearance instore, and then demand another clearance on beef jerky (which I do believe you also brought to my attention).

Yes I did bring the beef jerky to your attention.

I get gas there a lot its not to bad of price and I trust their pumps etc.

I simply dont get gas a junk stations. Or low grade premium pumps. Meijers carries 93 which is almost the best you can buy around here....

Speedway, QD, etc have 92 or 91 octane and thats craptastic for my car.

Anyway we even have Meijer gas stations where there is no meijers now in Lansing..

Our city has a Meijer gas station, without having a Meijer store. Actually, the gas station's been here for years now, while our first Meijer store hasn't even opened yet!

[quote name='Prepster']sweet, might have to pick up a ton of those energy drinks. Thanks Snake[/QUOTE]

Yeah they arent to bad tasting. I dont know how much energery they gave me though. I dont feel all buzzed out like I am on caffeine

dang you, I thought they were having a sale on their gas, i guess reading titles goes a long way now a days

ya those twister drinks are pretty damn good since my girl buys em all the time, and I drink alot of energy drinks so this would help me out alot, thanks!

bread's done
Back