Feedback
128 (100%)
Want (would prefer complete please!):

:ps3:
The Last of Us

God of War III

Have:

:ps3:

NCAA Football 2010 (mint/complete - take it free with any trade / purchase)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (mint/complete) - $11 shipped

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (mint/complete) - $11 shipped

Valkyria Chronicles (mint/complete) - $15 shipped

WWE: Legends of Wrestling (mint/complete - take it for $2 with any trade/purchase)

Cash

:ps2:

Shin Megami Tensi Persona 3 FES Collector's Limited Edition (with art book) - bran new / sealed

Small list but just looking to get rid of a couple of things and pick up a couple in replacement

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='schuerm26']Why would you buy a house while you are still in college?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you? Just because you are in college doesn't make you unable to buy a house.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']how much for that PS1 and Resident evil 2 and do you take paypal?[/quote]

I'm not sure what is fair - maybe $16 + shipping for the system, hookups, and the game. And I do take PayPal.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']is the resident evil complete,good condition and is it greatest hits? also does the ps1 work great? Also what brand are the ps1 memory cards?[/quote]

The RE is complete and non-gh and in pretty good shape. The ps1 hasn't been used in forever, but I never had any trouble with it. I hadn't included the MC's in the price quote, but I have a few different types (ranging from Sony brand w/ 3-5 blocks all the way up to the 2 sided mad catz ones with 15 blocks per side).

PM me what you will pay for Disgaea - there is a LOT of interest in it right now.

P.S. It is the original issue and factory sealed.

So you want $16 for the PS1 and games? How much shipping? I'd probably score that from you.

And how much for all the Genesis stuff shipped? And then just the complete games?

Thanks for answering all my questions ;)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']How much does a sealed Disgaea usually go for compared to a used one?
I've had my eye on your copy, which I plan to open and play... :whistle2:#[/quote]

It seems to me that it goes something like this:

New: 60 - 80
Used: 35-55

[quote name='misterunspoken']So you want $16 for the PS1 and games? How much shipping? I'd probably score that from you.

And how much for all the Genesis stuff shipped? And then just the complete games?

Thanks for answering all my questions ;)[/quote]

I would let the PS, 3 games, and 2 memory cards (probably small off-brand ones I have laying around) go for $32 + shipping.

As for the genesis stuff - I have NO IDEA what is fair...I just know that it is taking up space (something I have VERY little of right now). How bout ~$25 + shipping for the system, chords, how many ever controllers I can find laying around (3-4) and all the games?

Let me know...

[quote name='onetrackmind']not looking to buy anything just wanted to say congrats on buying a house[/quote]

Thanks! It has been a lot more work than I thought it would be (especially since I'm still in school), but overall I'm extremely happy I did it. Been there 6 months and I'm loving it!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I can buy you a new/sealed kingdom hearts 2 from gamestop and trade it for your Disgaea ;)[/quote]

I'll keep that in mind :D

[quote name='SMMM']How much you want for the Genesis and all the games?

Edit: Also, you have any idea what version it is?[/quote]

I was thinking somewhere b/t $25 and $30 + shipping for the Genesis stuff (see last post on first page). No idea what version but I'd be glad to send pics/give as much detail as I can. If you want pics, e-mail me at [email protected].

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your WTB: Xbox Controller S thread has been merged into this one, and your WTB: KH2 thread has been closed.

Please only use one TL at a time. If you'd like to close your existing TL to make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock" and a mod will close it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your WTB: Xbox Controller S thread has been merged into this one, and your WTB: KH2 thread has been closed.

Please only use one TL at a time. If you'd like to close your existing TL to make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock" and a mod will close it.[/quote]

Thanks Shrike (and sorry). I didn't think about that until AFTER I had posted the Xbox Controllers thread :(

[quote name='shrike4242']Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your WTB: Xbox Controller S thread has been merged into this one, and your WTB: KH2 thread has been closed.

Please only use one TL at a time. If you'd like to close your existing TL to make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock" and a mod will close it.[/quote]

Thanks Shrike (and sorry) - didn't think of that until AFTER I posted the Xbox Controllers thread.

[quote name='nocturnalrebirth']I'm interested in maybe getting some of the DS games, price list please?[/quote]

Just added Lunar - please make an offer via PM if you are interested.

bump - added some PS2 and GC games...

Someone take these off my hands cheap - prices are negotiable!
Open to all offers!

Thanks to everyone who has bought stuff so far - keep on buying (I'm nearly relieved of the games that I'll never get to!)

[quote name='Rirse']I send you a private message regarding Resident Evil 2 and Vargrant Story.[/quote]

PM responded to! Thanks for the interest!

Everyone else - help me price my newly added DC bundle!

bread's done
Back