Red Nintendo DS Mario Kart Bundle $130 next weekend at Target YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX_Psycho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
for those who couldn't get in on the $100 dollar DS deal, or wanted a red DS bundle, i went there and the worker told me that he couldn't do the deal but told me i could come back for a mario kart DS which woudl go on sale some time next week. it was word of mouth, so it's YMMV.

[quote name='DX_Psycho']for those who couldn't get in on the $100 dollar DS deal, or wanted a red DS bundle, i went there and the worker told me that he couldn't do the deal but told me i could come back for a mario kart DS which woudl go on sale some time next week. it was word of mouth, so it's YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Some peeps get the Sunday paper today (Saturday). We'll soon find out if it's in the weekly ad...

[quote name='DX_Psycho']for those who couldn't get in on the $100 dollar DS deal, or wanted a red DS bundle, i went there and the worker told me that he couldn't do the deal but told me i could come back for a mario kart DS which woudl go on sale some time next week. it was word of mouth, so it's YMMV.[/QUOTE]

what you described didn't in ANY WAY describe a bundle at $130.

I have the Target Sunday Ad today and the Nintendo DS Mario Kart DS Bundle is 149.99

The Atari Flashback 2.0 is on sale for 24.77

i assume it's 16-18. that's what the guy told me anyways. he said "next sunday" but he could mean that it's the price for the week after next sunday.

[quote name='dsullo']I have the Target Sunday Ad today and the Nintendo DS Mario Kart DS Bundle is 149.99

The Atari Flashback 2.0 is on sale for 24.77[/QUOTE]

You are correct, im a team lead at a Target here in Colorado and the deal is a red DS with Mario Kart DS for 150.

Got my hopes up too. But seriously, Mario Kart DS Bundles are rare and popular, and for $130? The other normal Electric Blue and Platinum DS sells for that much in stores, and is a lot older. I doubt Target would sell a bundle thats really popular for $20 less than retail. But please, prove me wrong, cant go wrong with another bundle at $130. :lol:

Here's the REAL DEVIL CUSTOMER!!!

You can DS this weekend for $100 then return/exchange to get MK bundle and pay extra $20. :)

Yay........You got t MK DS bundle for $120 instead $ 130 or $150

[quote name='Masterkyo']Here's the REAL DEVIL CUSTOMER!!!

You can DS this weekend for $100 then return/exchange to get MK bundle and pay extra $20. :)

Yay........You got t MK DS bundle for $120 instead $ 130 or $150[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't they just refund you $100 and then charge you $150 for the bundle?

I just scored the Red DS Bundle at Meijer for $127.50 plus tax. Used a Master Card and also got a $10 Meijer gift card. They had a coupon for 15% off a general merchandise sale so I thought it was a good time to change colors. Ends at midnight though.

[quote name='javeryh']Wouldn't they just refund you $100 and then charge you $150 for the bundle?[/QUOTE]
You, sir, are correct.

And I also have the paper for tomorrow, which shows the MK: DS bundle for $150.

[quote name='javeryh']Wouldn't they just refund you $100 and then charge you $150 for the bundle?[/QUOTE]

buy the DS for $100 ....... then Return it w/o the Receipt in the next day or 2 (makesure not the same associate cashier let you have it for $100). Do not forget bring ur driver liscence w/ you! :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']buy the DS for $100 ....... then Return it w/o the Receipt in the next day or 2 (makesure not the same associate cashier let you have it for $100). Do not forget bring ur driver liscence w/ you! :)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure major places wont even except exchanges, let alone returns, without a valid reciept.

This is a completly pointless thread and nothing productive is being achieved from this except a cess pool of confusion and scamming. If i were a mod i would lock this thread, but since i'm not, carry on.

[quote name='Masterkyo']buy the DS for $100 ....... then Return it w/o the Receipt in the next day or 2 (makesure not the same associate cashier let you have it for $100). Do not forget bring ur driver liscence w/ you! :)[/QUOTE]

Target is not WalMart... they will not do non receipt returns, unless they can retrieve the info in their system (only CC purchases)

Sooo you would be getting the same $100 that you bought it for.... and the point would be?

Let me think what your little mind is doing. Even if you tried to pull off your little scheme, the 2 DS packages are 2 totally different SKUs. Try thinking before posting.

[quote name='bskeillor']I just scored the Red DS Bundle at Meijer for $127.50 plus tax. Used a Master Card and also got a $10 Meijer gift card. They had a coupon for 15% off a general merchandise sale so I thought it was a good time to change colors. Ends at midnight though.[/QUOTE]My local Meijer didn't have it, since that's where I tried to get it at.:(

Target has always done non-reciept returns...so you guys can ease up... I should know I used to work there

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back