wipeout 1 P-O $2.99 at ebgames.com

yes, this is a fun game, but will almost definitely be disc-only if that bothers you. the price on these cheap ps1 games vary, i picked up wipeout from EB.com at $1.49

[quote name='sj41']Yet he still hasn't changed the title.[/quote]

Maybe I wasn't around. Think about, no I mean really fucking thing about it numb nuts.

Next time use the power of deduction before you go making stupid remarks.

My bad as for guessing both them both to be new, this is why I don't post deals I see.

i found an original large case used wipeout for $2 at EB one time, and it turned out they didn't have the disc. i was pissed.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='sj41']Yet he still hasn't changed the title.[/quote]

Maybe I wasn't around. Think about, no I mean really shaq-fuing thing about it numb nuts.

My bad as for guessing both them both to be new, this is why I don't post deals I see.[/quote]What stupid remarks? It's not like I called you a dumbass. You say you weren't around so I guess a different person posted, "opps, my bad." You spelled oops wrong, btw. :wink: I'm not trying to be an ass. You posted the wrong deal and that's it.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i found an original large case used wipeout for $2 at EB one time, and it turned out they didn't have the disc. i was pissed.[/quote]

I bought one in original case for $10 about 7 years ago. I love the challange on that game. Seems to me the sequels were easier...

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='sj41']Yet he still hasn't changed the title.[/quote]

Maybe I wasn't around. Think about, no I mean really shaq-fuing thing about it numb nuts.

My bad as for guessing both them both to be new, this is why I don't post deals I see.[/quote]What stupid remarks? It's not like I called you a dumbass. You say you weren't around so I guess a different person posted, "opps, my bad." You spelled oops wrong, btw. :wink: I'm not trying to be an ass. You posted the wrong deal and that's it.[/quote]

well sorry, I was having a bad day.

BTW I posted "opps my bad" back when this topic was about FF Vll, I posted that, then completly changed the topic.

bread's done
Back