Cagcasts Forever! (now with pic)

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thanks to an early Chanukah gift from the lovely Mrs. Wombat, I now have all the audio equiment we need to do all future cast from home, so no more weeks with out casts. I know you are all as excitied as I am.

I will post some pics once I figure how to get them up. :)

[quote name='evilmax17']You get a Zephyr?[/QUOTE]

we dont use ISDN, which is good cause I cant afford it that at home

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Wow how old are you Wombat? You sound like a teenager on the CAGcasts ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, I imagined him a much smaller person too. His high-pitched voice is deceiving.

for the record I'm 28, and yes recording music is a definately going to happen, maybe a new original CAG theme by yours truely

[quote name='Wombat']for the record I'm 28, and yes recording music is a definately going to happen, maybe a new original CAG theme by yours truely[/QUOTE]

Cool. Be sure to share whatever you come up with. By the way, have you had any formal voice/acting training? You carry yourself very well in the CAGCasts.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You haven't listened to any of the recent CAGcasts, have you? ;)[/quote]

WTF? This thread is from like 10 months ago.

[quote name='Wombat']Thanks to an early Chanukah gift from the lovely Mrs. Wombat, I now have all the audio equiment we need to do all future cast from home, so no more weeks with out casts. I know you are all as excitied as I am.

I will post some pics once I figure how to get them up. :)[/quote]

wow.. i wonder what ur gonna get the other seven nights?
fuck i should demand for an early chanukah gift

Wow... either Wombat looks nothing like he sounds, or I really suck at imagining people based on voices. He sounds kinda like CliffyB looks.

[quote name='Xtrem3']Hmm, how about a pic of the wife Wombat?

Oh, and nice mess you got going there...[/QUOTE]

Yeah right, not gonna happen. We just have to assume that she's hot based on her voice.

bread's done
Back