Flying Pants

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Yesterday, as I'm riding my bike back home from grabbing some lunch (on an espeically windy day), I notice something flying through the air.

One of my neighbor's pants got loose from a balcony (many Japanese dry their clothes outside) and was slowly making it's way down to the parking lot. Being the good neighbor that I am, I grabbed the pants and went inside, so I could give the pants to the woman who works at the apartment's front desk.

Of course, I knew it was going to be difficult to explain why I was handing these pants to this women, but I decided to go for it. After about 10 seconds of me ruining the Japanese language, and the woman not understanding what the hell I was talking about, I realized I had a great visual aid I could take advantage of, the model of the apartment building!

I simply walked over to the model and and recreated the pants flying from the balcony by swinging the pants through the air and making "wooooooosh" sounds. She understood immediately and gave me a hearty "arigato goziamasu".

CheapyD - Pants Rescuerer Extraordinaire

No idea...I live in a 30 story building. It could have been anyone's pants above the 20th (or so) floor.

I'm glad she finally understood. I kinda figure when you showed up at the desk with a stray pair of trousers she just assumed you eaten the occupant. :D

[quote name='Graystone']Nice, Cheapy you should of used the PSP languae translator thing.[/QUOTE]

She would of slapped him when the translator said "I want your pants to fly off."

[quote name='Scorch']Good to see that you've already mastered the engrish language..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saucy Jack']We salute you, CheapyD... the flying-away-pants-giver-backer! You are a Real American Hero![/QUOTE]

[quote name='1modernboy']I'm glad she finally understood. I kinda figure when you showed up at the desk with a stray pair of trousers she just assumed you eaten the occupant. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thorbahn3']She would of slapped him when the translator said "I want your pants to fly off."[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :applause: :rofl: :rofl:

...this may be the funniest topic ive read all month...

[quote name='darkje']pantsu pantsu pantsu!

That story was pretty hilarious, gotta love language barriers beeing broken ;)[/QUOTE]

It would've been great if he accidently said something like "My panties flew out my window!" (pantsu means panties I'm pretty sure. Chobits teaches me teh Japanese)

[quote name='CheapyD']One of my neighbor's pants got loose from a balcony (many Japanese dry their clothes outside) and was slowly making it's way down to the parking lot. [/QUOTE]
I initially didn't see the word "pants", and after reading the topic title and that one of your neighbors floated from their balcony to the parking lot I assumed the Japanese had invented pants that enabled you to fly. Damn, that would have been awesome. :lol:

bread's done
Back