Everblue 2, $4.99 at EB B&M, YMMV

I doubt many of you will find this at your EB. Its a rare title and very difficult to find. I bought a copy a while ago. Its basically a scuba diving adventure game. It has excellent graphics from what I've seen. My kids play it from time to time. I'm a fan of the unique titles, and this is definately one of them. If you can get it for $5, I'd say you found a bargain.

is it even any good? I know part 1 was a waste.

If I'm not mistaken, part 1 was never released in the US...

I picked it up a couple months back used at EB for $12 in mint condition, but still haven't gotten around to playing it. :oops:

[quote name='hohndog']I doubt many of you will find this at your EB. Its a rare title and very difficult to find. I bought a copy a while ago. Its basically a scuba diving adventure game. It has excellent graphics from what I've seen. My kids play it from time to time. I'm a fan of the unique titles, and this is definately one of them. If you can get it for $5, I'd say you found a bargain.[/quote]

pardon my bump....but if ppl are still looking for this "rare" game....walmart.com has it for 19.82

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...duct_id=2128403&path=0:2636:37874:37875:37873

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='hohndog']I doubt many of you will find this at your EB. Its a rare title and very difficult to find. I bought a copy a while ago. Its basically a scuba diving adventure game. It has excellent graphics from what I've seen. My kids play it from time to time. I'm a fan of the unique titles, and this is definately one of them. If you can get it for $5, I'd say you found a bargain.[/quote]

pardon my bump....but if ppl are still looking for this "rare" game....walmart.com has it for 19.82

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...duct_id=2128403&path=0:2636:37874:37875:37873[/quote]

I'm surprised someone hasn't started a database of game print runs to support/debunk these kinds of theories.

[quote name='weizur']Hmm I'd start such a database probably if you knew where to find the print run information[/quote]

Hmm... Good question. Can anyone answer? Defender?

[quote name='BigHow'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='hohndog']I doubt many of you will find this at your EB. Its a rare title and very difficult to find. I bought a copy a while ago. Its basically a scuba diving adventure game. It has excellent graphics from what I've seen. My kids play it from time to time. I'm a fan of the unique titles, and this is definately one of them. If you can get it for $5, I'd say you found a bargain.[/quote]

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...duct_id=2128403&path=0:2636:37874:37875:37873[/quote]

I'm surprised someone hasn't started a database of game print runs to support/debunk these kinds of theories.[/quote]

The problem is that Sony and most third parties regard this as guarded data. It exposes their finances to outsiders in a way that be uncomfortable if they haven't been honest about certain other numbers.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']and id know what print run information meant if i knew what print run information meant[/quote]

By print run information, I was cribbing a term usually used with comics. The "print run" is the number of copies of a game (in this case) pressed. By combining this with an estimate of general demand, I was hoping that we could put together a good list of truly "rare" (read: HTF and valuable) games. For example, the low print run of NCAA 2K3 for the GCN plus the high demand (which escalates during the Final Four) makes for a "rare" game. The low print run for Transworld Surf (to completely make up an example) plus a low demand does not.

Sadly, as epobirs as noted, it's unlikely that we'll be able to get ahold of this.

looks like the ps1 game aquanauts holiday, which ebgames happens to have for 2.99, cheaper even if you use the pplay15 and SAVER codes or whatever :)

bread's done
Back