Official San Diego Area CAG List

• Please log in to reply
3295 replies to this topic

#1021 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

Heading to Fry's for GRAW2. Think it's 34.99 here in SD too?
MMMMMMM

#1022 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

Heading to Fry's for GRAW2. Think it's 34.99 here in SD too?

Fry's won't have it until Noon tomorrow (3/8). At least that's what the ad states.
Posted Image

#1023 Kuros

Kuros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

BTW, the C-Bad/Oside BB had practically nothing for the $2 sale. Maybe like, 5-6 crappy games.

Oh, and if you are in the area of that BB, go to Los Tacos.

They have some really fucking good mexican food.
Posted Image

#1024 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:11 PM

Just picked up GRAW 2 at the Chula Vista (Highland) BB for $37.90 after taxes. I just printed out the ad and gave it to the cashier. They had about 4-5 copies left as of 2:30 PM if anyone is interested.
Posted Image

#1025 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Just picked up GRAW 2 at the Chula Vista (Highland) BB for $37.90 after taxes. I just printed out the ad and gave it to the cashier. They had about 4-5 copies left as of 2:30 PM if anyone is interested.

I did that but at Circuit City earlier. Haven't played it yet. I hope it's good. I'm not too big of a GR fan but I couldn't pass the 35 dollar deal.
MMMMMMM

#1026 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:46 AM

I knew I saw you online :-P But anyways, I had the real ad in hand and just brought it over to the Mission Valley BB about 7:30 and they still had racks and racks of GRAW2 so if Fry's is out tomorrow or BB is out head on over to Mission Valley's BB. The game is mucho excellente!

Posted Image

#1027 bthamilton

bthamilton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:49 AM

You guys are amazing. There are so many games out right now already. Between the three systems, I'm swamped. I'm slowly playing through Resistance, Crackdown and a Greatest Hits version of RE4 for the PS2. I need to get SSX for the Wii and God of War 2 for the PS2 in the next couple of weeks. As much as I'd love to get GRAW 2 for $35.00, I've just got to draw the line somewhere. I still never finished Rainbow Six: Vegas or Gears...and I'm having to share the PS3 and TV w/ my wife who is playing through FF12...oh yeah, I need to get back to Prey (I found the sweet limited edition at CompUSA for $30) and my $10 copy of Ridge Racer 6...
Posted Image

#1028 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:05 PM

Went to Fry's on Aero Dr. today at about 1:00PM to pick up GRAW2 with a giftcard, and they were sold out. I got a Rain Check, so it's not a total loss. Oh well time for more MLB2k7.

#1029 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:25 AM

Went to Fry's on Aero Dr. today at about 1:00PM to pick up GRAW2 with a giftcard, and they were sold out. I got a Rain Check, so it's not a total loss. Oh well time for more MLB2k7.

Should've done what me and Mar12ez did, bring the ad or print out to BB and PM it there :)

Posted Image

#1030 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:31 AM

Should've done what me and Mar12ez did, bring the ad or print out to BB and PM it there :)

Looks like he's being a true CAG and wanted to use that giftcard to even cut the price down even more. Anyway, I'll be on GRAW 2 late tonight 11PM-??. So if you want to co-op or something let me know.
Posted Image

#1031 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:55 AM

Looks like he's being a true CAG and wanted to use that giftcard to even cut the price down even more. Anyway, I'll be on GRAW 2 late tonight 11PM-??. So if you want to co-op or something let me know.

Bingo! With my gift card, I'd only have to spend about $16.15 out of my pockets.

#1032 sonicbooom

sonicbooom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

Any news at the Kearny CompUSA? Is it still 10% off?

#1033 stalfosking

stalfosking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:28 PM

Any news at the Kearny CompUSA? Is it still 10% off?

I checked the place out yesterday. If I remember correctly games were still 10% off. Only thing I noticed that was marked down more than that were cables which were marked down 30% so if you need any cables you might find a good deal.

#1034 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 01:59 AM

Alright, sounds good. Chances are I'll be glued to the single player or so, I'm trying to beat it first before jumping online because usually if I jump right into online I won't play the single player (*cough*R6:V*cough*)

Posted Image

#1035 orimental

orimental

Now in High Definition

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:59 AM

Chargers set to unveil a new look...

http://www.chargers.com

http://www.chargers....s-to-unveil.htm

#1036 bthamilton

bthamilton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:50 AM

I stopped by the Grossmont CompUSA today. Games and accessories are still only 10% off. There were a few manager's specials for some 360 games, but they weren't really all that great -- just a couple of bucks off a few older titles. I'm going to wait to make any purchases until 30% off. Anyone know when the next round of discounts will occur?
Posted Image

#1037 DQT

DQT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

Chargers set to unveil a new look...

http://www.chargers.com

http://www.chargers....s-to-unveil.htm

I don't care what the Chargers' uniforms look like, as long as it includes a Super Bowl Ring. [-(

#1038 sonicbooom

sonicbooom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:34 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1039 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:29 PM

eh... not much of a change. The bolt on the shoulder is gay. I like the helmet and pants. Nothing else really noticeable. I'm not sure whether I like the powder blue being an official uniform color now as opposed to a throwback color. I like it for nostalgic reasons and yet I think it's an ugly ass color on a bunch of guys.
Posted Image

#1040 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

The uniforms were fine the way they were.
Posted Image

#1041 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

Anyone in San Diego want a shit load of free strategy guides? Only 2 Conditions. 1) Must be willing to drive down to Bonita/Eastlake Area to pick them up. 2) Must be willing to take all of them.

Posted Image
There may be 1 or 2 guides in the picture that are not there any more.

PM me and post here if you are interested.

edit: Guides are gone. Thank you for picking those up paz9x.

#1042 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:58 AM

Anyone in San Diego want a shit load of free strategy guides? Only 2 Conditions. 1) Must be willing to drive down to Bonita/Eastlake Area to pick them up. 2) Must be willing to take all of them.

Posted Image
There may be 1 or 2 guides in the picture that are not there any more.

PM me and post here if you are interested.

That's why I never grab those from work.
MMMMMMM

#1043 sonicbooom

sonicbooom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:22 AM

Now this alternate is fucking bad.

Posted Image

#1044 Iron Clad Burrito

Iron Clad Burrito

Not a real fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:37 AM

Now this alternate is fucking bad.

Looks close to the Tennessee Volunteers... w00t! :)
[URL="http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=Iron+Clad+Burrito"][/URL]

#1045 ahou

ahou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

when i saw the new uniforms on the front page of the newspaper a couple days back, i think they look nice and all but like what Ma12kez said, it really doesn't seem necessary.

oh yeah and those alternates, they better be some kind of early april fools joke because they are fucking hideous

#1046 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:03 AM

so tempted...!!! and i live very nearby. damn. i'm gonna resist, as i've got about the same amount of unwanted guides here as well. the packrat in me just wants free crap.

nice gesture though, moogle. i'm sure someone here will nab them.
Being cheap doesn't mean you have to be a liar and a thief. Have some respect for yourself.

#1047 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:43 AM

FFMooglestar, are there Tekken 5 guides in there? If there are, I'll take the whole lot off your hands. :)

Reigning Super CAG Fighting Quiz Game Winner plus Alpha@ hyper-turbo.eXtreme!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SDTEKKEN - TekkenZaibatsu - Mad Catz - EVO2010

#1048 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

FFMooglestar, are there Tekken 5 guides in there? If there are, I'll take the whole lot off your hands. :)

Sorry MarkMan, no Tekken 5's in the bunch. As far as fighting games go, there are a few Mortal Kombat: Deception's and a good deal of Dead or Alive: Ultimate's. C'mon, you know you want em!

#1049 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:57 AM

Although the new jerseys are pretty ugly, it'll grown on me and I'll get one eventually :lol:

Posted Image

#1050 bthamilton

bthamilton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:21 AM

Where do you guys generally buy your recordable DVD's. Fry's, Wal-Mart, Best Buy? I don't want to go looking all around S.D. just for a good deal.
Posted Image