Official San Diego Area CAG List

• Please log in to reply
3296 replies to this topic

#211 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:42 AM

I live in that area, which makes your report about the Clairemont CC that much more useful.

Sweet!!

Hey anybody know if there are any BB/GR in San Diego that will be having the 75% sale? Wait, scratch that, there aren't any GRs in SD at all, so any BB's in SD that will be doing that?

Posted Image

#212 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:25 PM

Sweet!!

Hey anybody know if there are any BB/GR in San Diego that will be having the 75% sale? Wait, scratch that, there aren't any GRs in SD at all, so any BB's in SD that will be doing that?

i don't know if any are doing this deal officially, but the 4 i checked didn't have squat when it came to clearanced titles anyway. the only decent title i found off the list recently was Geist for the GC for $12.50 (if that BB was in fact participating).
Being cheap doesn't mean you have to be a liar and a thief. Have some respect for yourself.

#213 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:55 AM

geist is 9.99 at best buy if you can still find any copies.
MMMMMMM

#214 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

Went to the Nationaly City CC just a bit after it opened, looked like the same old selection as the past few days. I guess they didn't or weren't able to hold some stock in the back.

I also spotted some GGC at the Chula Vista Best Buy. I was surprised because I havent' seen them at that BB for the longest time.

#215 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:41 PM

Went to the Nationaly City CC just a bit after it opened, looked like the same old selection as the past few days. I guess they didn't or weren't able to hold some stock in the back.

I also spotted some GGC at the Chula Vista Best Buy. I was surprised because I havent' seen them at that BB for the longest time.

Really? Where were they located?
Posted Image

#216 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

Really? Where were they located?

It's near the entrance on a rack.

#217 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:00 AM

yeah, i went to CC with my lil bro today to get my better-late-than-never free DS Lite accessory pack, which amazingly still went off without a hitch. all the goodies we (SDCAG) gutted last week were still pretty much gone -- nothing really restocked except now there are 4 copies of FFI&II, where before there were none.

we then hit BB and i returned NSMB which i'd bought a week or two ago. we wandered around a bit but i didn't think to look for the GGC since the last 3 times i was there (up to and including one week ago), they had none. lame. oh well, at least they might keep them on hand all the time now, so i'll pick one up next time i'm there. thanks!
Being cheap doesn't mean you have to be a liar and a thief. Have some respect for yourself.

#218 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 05:22 AM

thanks for doing the work for me. i was gonna head out tomorrow to see if anything has changed.
MMMMMMM

#219 halu102

halu102

F-Smash your ass!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:00 AM

Yeah, I also went to National City CC and the rack was the same old thing. Though I decided to actually pick up Ultimate Spiderman and Goldeneye. They are decent games.

I also went to Grossmont and Clairemont, both were pretty empty. Clairemont had polarium, but I just didn't want to pick it up.
Someone also decided to throw Resident Evil DS in the clearance rack and gave me the false hope that it would be 8.95.... Those bastids.
Posted Image110,000,000! 110,000,000!Posted Image

#220 ajpotato214

ajpotato214

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Hello everyone. I've been lurking these forums for about a year now and now I finally gathered enough gumption to post =). Anyways I live in Temecula right now which is pretty much San Diego extension. I was born in San Diego and lived Rancho Penasquitos before moving to Temecula.
www.twitter.com/PotatoHead

#221 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

Hello everyone. I've been lurking these forums for about a year now and now I finally gathered enough gumption to post =).

hi there, Potato Head! hot enough out there in Temecula lately?

#222 ajpotato214

ajpotato214

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:00 AM

hi there, Potato Head! hot enough out there in Temecula lately?

:hot: hell yeah its hot! The hottest readout was about 102 degrees. It really sucks playing games when your skin fuses with your leather chair :D
www.twitter.com/PotatoHead

#223 xrickyb86x

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2006 - 03:29 AM

anyone check out the national city or chula vista toy r us stores to see if they marked down games yet? im thinking about stoping by both on wed.
MMMMMMM

#224 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2006 - 03:33 AM

anyone check out the national city or chula vista toy r us stores to see if they marked down games yet? im thinking about stoping by both on wed.

i might drop in tomorrow if i can get around to it, but i'm not expecting much. i hate the idea of having to watch the labels for a couple weeks, just to catch all the drops.

#225 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2006 - 07:55 PM

Check out the new sig :)

Go Chargers!

Posted Image

#226 halu102

halu102

F-Smash your ass!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:49 AM

Haha nice sig. I hope Chargers can win a lot this season.

Well, I went to TRU [National C] and they didn't seem to mark down anything yet. I don't think I'll return there.... I really don't "need" those games.... But knowing me, I'll prolly come running back every day for the next three weeks.

#227 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:17 AM

Go Chargers!

Sweet sig! Love the throwback baby blues!

#228 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:49 PM

Sweet sig! Love the throwback baby blues!

That's my favorite Chargers jersey color, I think they should make that the default color for home

Posted Image

#229 c0rderr0y

c0rderr0y

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:29 PM

sup any King of Fighters players around here? need someone to practice with I suck.

#230 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:07 PM

just stopped by the CC in National City. i don't know how, but my pal found a lone copy of Kirby and the Magic Mirror. they also had two copies of Indigo Prophecy for the Xbox, which my brother and i bought, along with two Sin: Episodes for the PC.

they seemed to replenish some of the Xbox selection: there were PLENTY of Half Life 2, Far Cry Instincts, Matrix PON, Mercenaries, SSX on Tour and a couple more i can't remember.

i didn't really look at the PS2 section much, and the GC and DS/GBA sections were picked pretty clean still. the FFI&IIs from a few days ago are long gone.

EDIT: btw, BB in Chula Vista does indeed have the GGC now, as previously mentioned. i asked the cashier how little i could put on a card and she replied, "i don't know, i guess one cent." so i put a penny on one (with a nickel!), and at first she thought it was funny, but by the time she handed me my receipt, i think she was annoyed. i find that satisfying, somehow. anyway, easiest 5 off 20 coupon ever. have at 'em!

#231 halu102

halu102

F-Smash your ass!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:11 AM

Well, concerning the BB card, I just put 5 dollars on it anyways since it was going towards my purchase anyway. Haha, I felt kinda bad doing it because I actually went outside to open the gift card and went back in trying to be less conspicuous.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to find those ALS DS game cases in stock in SD? All the stores say they are sold out.

#232 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:56 AM

If anyone is still looking for one, the GameCrazy on Plaza still has a copy of Taiko for $17.99.

#233 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:10 AM

If anyone is still looking for one, the GameCrazy on Plaza still has a copy of Taiko for $17.99.

i'm not up on my prices. is this new? also, if someone here buys it, drop a note so i don't drive out there for nothin! ;)

#234 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:11 AM

Go Chargers!

What? No love for Shawn Merriman, Donnie Edwards, Steve Foley, Eric Parker, Igor Olshansky, :cold:PHILLIP RIVERS, or :hot: :cold:Nate Kaeding?:hot: Man, no love for the supporting cast members.:shame:

Haha, jp man. Cool sig though.
Posted Image

#235 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:17 AM

i'm not up on my prices. is this new? also, if someone here buys it, drop a note so i don't drive out there for nothin! ;)

It looked new and shrinkwrapped. This is if you can't find it at Target for $9.99 though, which I don't recall seeing recently.

#236 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:20 AM

It looked new and shrinkwrapped. This is if you can't find it at Target for $9.99 though, which I don't recall seeing recently.

thanks very much. i'm gonna notify my lil' bro.

#237 halu102

halu102

F-Smash your ass!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:49 AM

If anyone is interested in sealed copies of Metroid Prime Pinball w/Rumble Pack, you can PM me.:)

#238 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:08 PM

What? No love for Shawn Merriman, Donnie Edwards, Steve Foley, Eric Parker, Igor Olshansky, :cold:PHILLIP RIVERS, or :hot: :cold:Nate Kaeding?:hot: Man, no love for the supporting cast members.:shame:

Haha, jp man. Cool sig though.

Couldn't fit them all lol

But has anyone found any copies of NCAA 07 Football for X360 in the SD area yet? Also, anybody know if there's a chance to score the game early at Target using the DS Lite method?

Posted Image

#239 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:24 PM

Couldn't fit them all lol

But has anyone found any copies of NCAA 07 Football for X360 in the SD area yet? Also, anybody know if there's a chance to score the game early at Target using the DS Lite method?

i can ask my buddy that works at the Eastlake store. i'll come back with his reply...

#240 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:19 AM

i can ask my buddy that works at the Eastlake store. i'll come back with his reply...

Thanks, but all the way in Eastlake?! I was thinking about somewhere close to Kearny Mesa lol

Posted Image