Photo
- - - - -

Kohls - Street Fighter II Plug and Play - $14.99

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bingbangboom

bingbangboom

Posted 24 December 2005 - 03:41 AM

Don't know if anyone posted this or not. Picked it up for people at work the other day to play during break. It is the Street Fighter II w/ Ghouls and Goblins (two player edition)... was $39.99 now $14.99.

Also Sega Genisis 2 and Tetris were on sale for the same price. Not bad at all, especially a good cheap gift for a gamer.

#2 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2005 - 05:05 AM

Don't know if anyone posted this or not. Picked it up for people at work the other day to play during break. It is the Street Fighter II w/ Ghouls and Goblins (two player edition)... was $39.99 now $14.99.

Also Sega Genisis 2 and Tetris were on sale for the same price. Not bad at all, especially a good cheap gift for a gamer.

correction - it is ghouls and ghosts -

But thanks for the info - Is it just like the Genesis versions of the games?
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#3 Logain8955

Logain8955

Groovy Cactuar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:04 AM

Is this the original SF2 or one of the rehash editions? (Champion ed, hyper, etc etc)

#4 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2005 - 10:02 AM

not much of a deal as you can get capcom classics generation for 19.99 with many more titles if you got a PS2 or xbox.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5 bingbangboom

bingbangboom

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:03 PM

Yeah, it is the Genisis version like championship edition. Well we all know you can get this or better versions for consoles. But if you don't have a console than it is different. They have a controller like the 6 button Genisis pad, but a little smaller.

#6 KingDox

KingDox

Scream My Name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

It would make a decent gift for a person who likes video games but doesn't own a console. There are plenty of people who left gaming in the 90's.

#7 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:37 AM

This is not a bad deal. It includes the Street Fighter II Championship Edition and Ghouls and Ghosts. Both are the Genesis versions. 2 very good Genesis games and a system to play them on. This is great for Grandmas house or the cottage at the lake. For $15, you would have a hard time finding a 16 bit system and a few games. I would rather have a SNES and a few games, but not bad for the kids.