I am in charge now and if you don't like it you can shut the hell up!

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
CheapyD is off getting married today. He left me in charge so now that I am officially in charge here are the new rules.

1. You must kiss my ass.
2. Anyone who types my name must call me Mr. Defender
3. No one can say ANYTHING bad about VGD.
4. Anyone mentioning any other store must also mention VGD as an alternative place to buy.
5. Everyone must look at my gallery and make a comment about how handsome I look.
6. Any political topics that I do not agree with be deleted.
7. Everyone must agree that Brooke Burke is the hottest babe ever.

If you do not follow these rules your account will be locked and your IP banned. CheapyD is gone for 3 weeks. Heil Defender!

btw-I am just kidding of course.

Anyone with any problems with the site or has a question feel free to PM me or AIM me (Gametour).

Also I dont think CheapyD will be able to update the front page for deals. While I certainly won't go nuts changing the front page. If someone feels a deal is good enough for the front page please post here and lmk. I would like at least once a week to get something new up.

Enjoy.

I buy the new Brooke calender EVERY year and its proudly displayed in my store.

Here is my desktop too.
desktop.gif

8. The ladies showering facilities will be moved to my office so i can watch the girls wash thier breasts and buttocks while i play with myself.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']8. The ladies showering facilities will be moved to my office so i can watch the girls wash thier breasts and buttocks while i play with myself.[/quote]

Does anyone know how to pour lysol on thier brain without causing lasting damage? That mental picture needs to be erased and stain of it washed away.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Medium_Pimpin']8. The ladies showering facilities will be moved to my office so i can watch the girls wash thier breasts and buttocks while i play with myself.[/quote]

Does anyone know how to pour lysol on thier brain without causing lasting damage? That mental picture needs to be erased and stain of it washed away.[/quote]

I seem to have stumped a few of the regulars on that quote, maybe someone else will pick up on that.

Mr. Defender has made some great changes already. Go check the "casting off the chains of noob tyranny..

That's just brilliant! I laughed, I cried, I saved 7.50 on a movie ticket!

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']ALL HAIL KING DEFENDER!!!!!!!![/quote]

That should have been "All Hail King Mr. Defender"
I'm surprised you haven't been banned for that serious offense already.

Brooke Burke is the only reason I'd ask someone to have their babies.

EDIT: Specifically Brooke Burke's Babies. Good thing I learned where babies come from!

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']ALL HAIL KING DEFENDER!!!!!!!![/quote]

That should have been "All Hail King Mr. Defender"
I'm surprised you haven't been banned for that serious offense already.[/quote]

:rofl: true that

[quote name='defender']It's good to be da King.[/quote]

Since you have quoted Mel Brooks, I shall obey you. And now, I shall quote Monty Python:

My liege!

Well, here's a compromise. I won't hail the mighty defender (Mr. Defender. So sorry, please don't ban me!), but i will hail to Brooke Burke. In front of an alter. With a hair doll. Slathered in baby oil.

[quote name='sj41']We are already working on a plan for something "Mr. Defender". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

did you get the bluprints and the chicken wire? How about the maniacal monkeys?.....

Phase one, first you take a run at Defender with a sock full of quarters. I'd do it, but I threw my back out humping your mom last night. Nooch. Okay, you clock him on his headpiece and knock his ass out cold. That's when phase two kicks in and I attack the structure Wolvie Berserk style, knock out the fucking pin and biggity bam the mother fucker is rubble. Hence, no VGD!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Phase one, first you take a run at Defender with a sock full of quarters. I'd do it, but I threw my back out humping your mom last night. Nooch. Okay, you clock him on his headpiece and knock his ass out cold. That's when phase two kicks in and I attack the structure Wolvie Berserk style, knock out the shaq-fuing pin and biggity bam the mother shaq-fuer is rubble. Hence, no VGD![/quote]

Glad to see I'm not the only cat who liked Mallrats. Great flick oh and Defender is wise..Defender is powerful...Defender is *mummbles*

r1s3n

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Phase one, first you take a run at Defender with a sock full of quarters. I'd do it, but I threw my back out humping your mom last night. Nooch. Okay, you clock him on his headpiece and knock his ass out cold. That's when phase two kicks in and I attack the structure Wolvie Berserk style, knock out the shaq-fuing pin and biggity bam the mother shaq-fuer is rubble. Hence, no VGD![/quote]

God damn. This is the single greatest thing ever posted on CAG. Snoogins.

snootch to the mother fuckin nooch!!!!

Brooke Burke is so beautiful, one of THE most gorgeous. Sadly, and this is just my opinion, she looks better with her clothes ON. Seeing her topless was a letdown....oh well...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Phase one, first you take a run at Defender with a sock full of quarters. I'd do it, but I threw my back out humping your mom last night. Nooch. Okay, you clock him on his headpiece and knock his ass out cold. That's when phase two kicks in and I attack the structure Wolvie Berserk style, knock out the shaq-fuing pin and biggity bam the mother shaq-fuer is rubble. Hence, no VGD![/quote]Wrong plan. I was thinking about the one where we get a hooker to go to his place, get some big ass guys to knock on the door while they are doing "buisness" and get the guys to throw him out onto the street and then a car will "just so happen" to come by and knock the brains out of him.

OR...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bread's done
Back