"The World Ends With You" Pins. Oh, and my tradelist.

djkunai

Banned
Hey guys, I loved the player pin art of the game so much I decided to make them as buttons (all 304, plus the player pin). They just look so damn awesome.

I plan on selling them at some small anime cons this summer, but if you guys want to get in before they become popular, I'm selling them for $2 each by choice, $5 for 5 randoms, and $2 flat shipping regardless of how many you order. Just PM if you're interested.

:wii: (All mint complete)
Link's Crossbow Training (no gun) - $2
Mario Kart Wii (sealed) - $55

:ds: (All mint complete unless noted)
DS Web Browser $30
Guitar Hero On Tour $40
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $25
Mario Party DS $25
The World Ends With You $28
Super Mario 64 DS (cart only) $14
Tetris DS $35

:gc:
Mario Party 4 (complete) $15
Mario Party 6 (complete. no mic) $15
Mario Power Tennis (no manual, good condition) $15
Pikmin 2 (disc only, scratched) $35

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MillerTime2523']CML, i want RE4[/QUOTE]
Nothing catches my eye.

[quote name='LaseK']Do you ship to Canada?

do you sell?[/QUOTE]

Double plus yes. PM me about it.

[quote name='daroga']CML for Zelda Collector's and PM me back, thanks![/QUOTE]

Nothing, sorry.

Anybody, anybody?

[quote name='Visc']please tell me your prices on the complete SNES games are CAG friendly[/QUOTE]

I'm relatively new, so exactly HOW friendly would that be?

my fingers are corssed here, but friendly as in not in the triple digit range

I wouldn't mind hearing what you want for them though.

[quote name='Visc']my fingers are corssed here, but friendly as in not in the triple digit range

I wouldn't mind hearing what you want for them though.[/QUOTE]

Oh god, triple digit? I'm bought them from a guy because I knew they were worth something, but I'm much more into trading for other games I don't have than just making a quick profit (especially when it coems to SNES games). I'll update my list with wants in a few minutes, hopefully.

well sadly my list is not a very good one - I'll be posting it soon, but I'd be happy to try and work out a deal for one of the complete SNES games

[quote name='js1']I need AC real bad for my nephew(late xmas present).Can pay via money order.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you'd be able to find it somewhere by the time I ship it out, but I'd sell for $40 (tax is killer in California, and I didn't get it from BB :whistle2:().

Lufia & the Fortress of Doom, for Secret of mana. My cart works fine, some times is a lil iffy to start, but doesn't lose saves, I still save on all 3 just in case though hahah. PM me

Im interested in your nocturne, i'd pay 30 shipped for it (due to the gamecrazy price drop). thanks.

I have an opened FF Tactics Non GH. Disc is in MINT condition. PM me what you think a fair trade would be for it. I'm interested in most of your PS2 stuff.

bread's done
Back