Arcades/Top Gaming Zones in MA/RI

Oh God. I'm trying to remember. There's a place in Mass about twenty minutes away from Providence. They have go carts as well. There arcade was decent, but I don't think you're going to find the lastest import machines there. I believe there was two DDR machines. It's been awhile.

I'm pretty sure it was off 295. I could be wrong. I believe there was a Wal-Mart and Radio Shack close by, as well as a Strawberries (or something in the FYE family), and there was a driving range down the road across from a hotel called "Shangri la". (They spelled Shangri la diffrently though.)

I hope that helps.

This thread is a bit aged but in Mass around the Boston area there is Good Times (arcades, go-karts, pool tables) in Somerville and Boston Bowl (bowling and games). If you need a place in RI, check out Tokyo Game Action (TGA). They are pretty up to date with the current import games and are also fully stocked with the Bemani games.

The Warwick Mall or the Rhode Island Mall -- the one without that Wal-Mart and Kohl's -- has one of the most active fighter and DDR communities I've seen. Pretty much every night they are active. When the sun goes down you can't go wrong stopping there.

Yeah Tilt at Warwick mall.

There's also dave and busters.

TGA is too far and they betrayed their RI loyal by moving up to Northern Mass almost into Maine

[quote name='Konketsu']This thread is a bit aged but in Mass around the Boston area there is Good Times (arcades, go-karts, pool tables) in Somerville and Boston Bowl (bowling and games). If you need a place in RI, check out Tokyo Game Action (TGA). They are pretty up to date with the current import games and are also fully stocked with the Bemani games.[/QUOTE]

Good times is now defunct. In Framingham, MA, I think there is still Fun and Games on Rte 9.

bread's done
Back