• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CZroe

CZroe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Former Gamer's Cartel exclusive (FIRST at Gamer's Cartel):

I found Super Mario 64 DS for $16.98 at BJ's Wholesale Club (B&M + membership only but for those of you without memberships you can print out a 1-day pass and get it for 15% more ($19.53). If I didn't already have a one, I would have bought a copy right away.

Posted Image

I later remembered that I bought my neice/nephew a DS for Christmas with no games (The $99.99 price-mistake at Target). :P So I printed it out and went back. So even though I lost my job it looks like another great Christmas for them.

If you have a local BJ's, good luck! Mine only had one copy and it was surrounded in the bin by total crap. Their titles seem highly selective (Tons of the same few games) and their selection is almost 100% crap. The only other DS game they had was Madden 2005 and they only had two copies of that.

BJ's:
Posted Image
Screw you West Coast! You mid-Westerners can go to hell too. ;)

A guy I know at Circuit City said he'd pricematch it but he was out to lunch when his coworker refused me. She actually called and BJ's said it was "discontinued" (Yeah, right!). I went back to BJ's with the pass and it costs $19.53 for non-members but my mother just signed up for a free 60-day member pass. We snagged it, a Supreme Personal Pan Pizza from their Pizza Hut Express store and saved a few cents a gallon on BJ's gas. Good luck.

Let me know if the image doesn't work or if you need it.

#2 rain24

rain24

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:00 PM

forget it :)

#3 CZroe

CZroe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:21 PM

What do you mean?

#4 nuttyturnip

nuttyturnip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:41 PM

Not to knock a deal, but considering Nintendo was giving it away with the DS a few months ago, it's probably easy to find.

#5 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:45 PM

Not to knock a deal, but considering Nintendo was giving it away with the DS a few months ago, it's probably easy to find.

Easy to find, yea, but for $29.99 brand new... this is a great price considering it's brand new.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#6 eldad9

eldad9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:50 PM

The pack-in version was caseless... almost tempting to buy it to get the case. But no.

#7 nuttyturnip

nuttyturnip

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:51 PM

Easy to find, yea, but for $29.99 brand new... this is a great price considering it's brand new.

You're right, I didn't realize this title hadn't dropped in value. I figured by now everyone who wanted it would have either bought it when the DS launched, or got it free with their DS. Guess not.

#8 geepgal

geepgal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:04 PM

I don't have one, and MAN, my free trial membership expired at the turn of the year. I'd totally given up on looking through the games b/c they were either crap or overpriced. Sigh.
**Wii60**

#9 Jedi1979

Jedi1979

Mobster Kitties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

sorry but i dont get to say this often...repost!

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=70300

but nobody seemed to care back then maybe now they do
Posted Image

#10 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:19 AM

Passed this up for $15 at a pawn shop today since it came with my DS. Got a nice, complete copy of Dino Stalker for PS2 for $8.00 though. Can't have too many gun games.

#11 badboysean

badboysean

Holy crip, he's a crapple

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:23 AM

Any Cags mind picking me up one? No Bj's near me unfortunately. PM me

#12 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:51 AM

Any Cags mind picking me up one? No Bj's near me unfortunately. PM me

Ditto... I'd love to get this game at that price. I've never even heard of BJ's, but then again, I live in the middle of nowhere.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#13 Fire

Fire

Burn! Burn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:55 AM

sorry but i dont get to say this often...repost!

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=70300

but nobody seemed to care back then maybe now they do

:rofl: And still CAG beats the competition, and by months to boot:D You know you've got a great site when people believe that something can escape CAG but it doesn't Great job Cheapy. Also, I bought a DS when the Mario game was free, but mine came separate and outside of the DS box and in its own box.