Super Mario 64 DS is $16.98 at BJ's Wholesale Club

CZroe

CAGiversary!
Former Gamer's Cartel exclusive (FIRST at Gamer's Cartel):

I found Super Mario 64 DS for $16.98 at BJ's Wholesale Club (B&M + membership only but for those of you without memberships you can print out a 1-day pass and get it for 15% more ($19.53). If I didn't already have a one, I would have bought a copy right away.

super_mario_64_ds_bjs.jpg

I later remembered that I bought my neice/nephew a DS for Christmas with no games (The $99.99 price-mistake at Target). :p So I printed it out and went back. So even though I lost my job it looks like another great Christmas for them.

If you have a local BJ's, good luck! Mine only had one copy and it was surrounded in the bin by total crap. Their titles seem highly selective (Tons of the same few games) and their selection is almost 100% crap. The only other DS game they had was Madden 2005 and they only had two copies of that.

BJ's:
loc_map.gif

Screw you West Coast! You mid-Westerners can go to hell too. ;)

A guy I know at Circuit City said he'd pricematch it but he was out to lunch when his coworker refused me. She actually called and BJ's said it was "discontinued" (Yeah, right!). I went back to BJ's with the pass and it costs $19.53 for non-members but my mother just signed up for a free 60-day member pass. We snagged it, a Supreme Personal Pan Pizza from their Pizza Hut Express store and saved a few cents a gallon on BJ's gas. Good luck.

Let me know if the image doesn't work or if you need it.

Not to knock a deal, but considering Nintendo was giving it away with the DS a few months ago, it's probably easy to find.

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Not to knock a deal, but considering Nintendo was giving it away with the DS a few months ago, it's probably easy to find.[/QUOTE]

Easy to find, yea, but for $29.99 brand new... this is a great price considering it's brand new.

[quote name='Roufuss']Easy to find, yea, but for $29.99 brand new... this is a great price considering it's brand new.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I didn't realize this title hadn't dropped in value. I figured by now everyone who wanted it would have either bought it when the DS launched, or got it free with their DS. Guess not.

I don't have one, and MAN, my free trial membership expired at the turn of the year. I'd totally given up on looking through the games b/c they were either crap or overpriced. Sigh.

Passed this up for $15 at a pawn shop today since it came with my DS. Got a nice, complete copy of Dino Stalker for PS2 for $8.00 though. Can't have too many gun games.

[quote name='badboysean']Any Cags mind picking me up one? No Bj's near me unfortunately. PM me[/QUOTE]

Ditto... I'd love to get this game at that price. I've never even heard of BJ's, but then again, I live in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='Jedi1979']sorry but i dont get to say this often...repost!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70300

but nobody seemed to care back then maybe now they do[/QUOTE]

:rofl: And still CAG beats the competition, and by months to boot:D You know you've got a great site when people believe that something can escape CAG but it doesn't Great job Cheapy. Also, I bought a DS when the Mario game was free, but mine came separate and outside of the DS box and in its own box.

bread's done
Back