*HOT* Ship FIRST-CLASS & MEDIA-MAIL USPS for no monthly fee

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#211 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:05 AM

The link is now asking me to pay ebay for the shipping fees? wtf! I recently created a label yesterday and no address is shown on my transaction!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#212 SGH360

SGH360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:12 AM

im trying to return an item to the UK and the shipping is outrageous, 15 bucks? the thing I bought is only work half of that.

By using this method will I only pay .13 cents? is there a limit on the weight?

#213 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Overseas shipping can be expensive, especially if you get outside of First Class International postage. I'd recommend taking it into the local Post Office and having them weigh it and tell you the available options.

The $0.13 referred to in the OP is an added charge for mandatory delivery confirmation (tracking) on US packages.

#214 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

Even a single game usually cost $4.XX to UK. You are better off keeping it.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#215 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

This might no longer work, just received an email from Paypal stating they are changing the shipping label tool starting March 27.

#216 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

This might no longer work, just received an email from Paypal stating they are changing the shipping label tool starting March 27.

Changing or getting rid of?

#217 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Changing or getting rid of?

We are replacing our current shipping label tool for another that can save you time and money.

Over the next few weeks, PayPal is directing customers to a new and improved tool for creating shipping labels.

The new PayPal tool is powered by eBay and very similar to the current one. But it is easier to use and comes with added advantages, including extra service options, and USPS shipping rates that are up to 32.5% less than what you pay now. You can read all about the benefits in the new tool's FAQs.

What Do I Need to Do?
Nothing right now. Just be aware that starting March 27, 2012, when you go to create a shipping label, you may be automatically directed to use the new PayPal tool.

How Does the Shipping Label Tool Work?
Working with the new tool should be easy and very similar to the one you use now. If you do need help, these FAQs, demos, and tutorials are right there to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

A better way to print shipping labels—just another benefit of PayPal Payments.

Thank you,

PayPal

^That is the email I got, have not check the FAQs yet. Sounds like they are replacing it with a new tool. Not sure if they are removing the paypal.com/shipnow thing.

#218 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hmm, hopefully you dont have to sell something on eBay to use this after the 27th.

#219 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hmm, hopefully you dont have to sell something on eBay to use this after the 27th.

They changed the ebay one already. I don't think it charged the .19 anymore for dc. Actually ebay has 2 different ways to do labels, pp is the 3rd. They are probably trying to consolidate the methods into one type.

#220 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

Just did one today with the link on OP. Worked normal.

#221 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

So does this still work as the OP describes?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#222 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

So does this still work as the OP describes?

It worked for me this past Sunday.
Posted Image

#223 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

I don't know if it is usps or what but lately (past 2 months), first class 3 oz with dc costs $1.65 when it use to cost $1.75. anyone know if prices for other methods have been lowered?

#224 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

I don't know if it is usps or what but lately (past 2 months), first class 3 oz with dc costs $1.65 when it use to cost $1.75. anyone know if prices for other methods have been lowered?

DC is included, I think. Before it was.19 now the rates went up, but DC is free for 1st and priority now.

#225 I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK

I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK

X-Men Forever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Just a heads up that you have 1 day to print out your label and 2 days to void it. I learned this the hard way.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#226 Treasons

Treasons

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for the find, I have always been searching of ways to lower my shipping costs and to increase my profits.

#227 jbz

jbz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:17 AM

what is this monthly fee you save from? I don't ever recall paying a monthly fee to begin with

#228 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Does anyone have a way of shipping First Class by pre-paid postage?

USPS does not have First Class or Parcel Post available on the site. I don't really care about paying for printing if it's the same price. I just don't want to spend time going to the post office this week.

#229 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

You just have to follow the instructions in the first post, assuming you have a Paypal.
To simplify it, log into PayPal, go here, choose First Class Parcel (or Parcel Select Nonpresort for parcel post) as the service type, fill out the shipping info, pay, and print. Real easy, usually cheaper than actually going to the post office.

#230 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

I get errors every time I do that.

Have you followed the instructions and gotten a successful label in the past few weeks?

Here's the error:

We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.
  • Your request failed due to technical difficulties. Please click Pay and Continue to try again.

#231 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Huh. I dunno what the problem is there; I used it to print a first class label last Saturday but nothing since then.

#232 Justop

Justop

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

:booty:ppppppppp every where

#233 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

USPS.com now added First Class Mail International. No more waiting in line. :D

#234 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Could someone please PM me and explain what exactly this is? I've read the thread so many times and don't understand what this does for you.

I sell on eBay and take my sold items to my post office and pay for the shipping there. I also don't use labels I just write their address on my bubble mailers.

Would really appreciate it if someone explain what exactly this does for eBay sellers (if anything)

Now Playing...

Gundam Seed Battle Destiny

My PSN is needLEEr - Add me!

Check out my trade list! Have hundreds of games, systems for sale/trade, brand new titles & more!

#235 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

online have cheaper rates than paying in post office. us don't have to wait in line. just walk in, drop off and leave. how simple is that!

#236 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

Could someone please PM me and explain what exactly this is? I've read the thread so many times and don't understand what this does for you.

I sell on eBay and take my sold items to my post office and pay for the shipping there. I also don't use labels I just write their address on my bubble mailers.

Would really appreciate it if someone explain what exactly this does for eBay sellers (if anything)

Making a label online is much cheaper. I sold games and it cost more than $2.50 to ship them sometimes but printing a label is cheaper because delivery confirmation is free on First Class and Priority. USPS.com has discounted Priority and free tracking, so you save much more there.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#237 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

are the prices on usps.com any cheaper than just using paypal usps labels?

Selling Gamestop coupons - B1G1 Preowned Wii/DS and 25%OFF Preowned

Selling 1600 MSP, 1/3/12 month XBL. 

PM offers.

#238 Revanchist

Revanchist

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

So this is basically free first class shipping ? But you have to pay a couple of cents for delivery confirmation?

Revanchist1.png

#239 GamingTrend

GamingTrend

GamingTrend.com

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

I ship a LOT of stuff to my team.  This might save me a few bucks.   Thanks for the tip!