Sonic Rush Pricedrop?

Gamerguy

CAGiversary!
Sonic Rush went from $34.99 to $29.99 at Circuit City and Target this week. It might be a sale, but it's probably a global pricedrop. Use the Best Buy coupon at Circuit City to get it for $19.99.

I need to get at least one more DS/GBA game before the coupons expire. Maybe it will be this one, but I was thinking of getting Warioware Twisted.

[quote name='BIG5']I need to get at least one more DS/GBA game before the coupons expire. Maybe it will be this one, but I was thinking of getting Warioware Twisted.[/QUOTE]
Either game is good. My DS games went from 2 to 11 because of these coupons. :)

I need one DS game before the coupon expire (having a DS for over a month....), and this is the most interesting game to me so I *might* get it...but I dont know....with $20 I could get 2000 pennies....with which I could buy 2000 pieces of gum....hmmm...decisions decisions....

It was $30 for me at BB a few days ago so yeah, I think that the price did drop a bit already.

Great game by the way... probably my favorite Sonic game to date.

[quote name='whoknows']I need one DS game before the coupon expire (having a DS for over a month....), and this is the most interesting game to me so I *might* get it...but I dont know....with $20 I could get 2000 pennies....with which I could buy 2000 pieces of gum....hmmm...decisions decisions....[/QUOTE]

If you're a Sonic fan then it's definitely the kick ass. Grab it for that price.

The combination of the Best Buy coupon and the DS getting so many great games has absolutely murdered my wallet... couldn't be happier though.

You should attempt to play it soon though because it's one of my faves on the DS.

[quote name='banpeikun']Where'd you hear that from?[/QUOTE]

Ign message boards. Aparently sales were rather poor during the holdiday season for both sonic and VJ, and this price drop is an atempt to boost sales. If that dosnt fly, well you know what happens next.

[quote name='abhinav']Ign message boards. Aparently sales were rather poor during the holdiday season for both sonic and VJ, and this price drop is an atempt to boost sales. If that dosnt fly, well you know what happens next.[/QUOTE]

There were so many other good DS games to compete with so it's hard to compete, especially against Nintendo titles like Mario Kart, Nintendogs, etc.

I'm surprised Phoenix Wright was discontinued but Trauma Center is so easy to find... anyway, I'll be picking up Sonic Rush too.

[quote name='spiderdog']discontinued?[/QUOTE]

that's the rumor... don't know if it's true or not.

It's just been hard find lately.

Yeah and the rumor says that they are still in production but because of ppor sales last year, they dropped the price to $30... and if this dosnt help boost prices then they will get discontinued... of course the same rumor was going around for Trama Center but sales went up for that and its easy to find again...

[quote name='sabin23']There were so many other good DS games to compete with so it's hard to compete, especially against Nintendo titles like Mario Kart, Nintendogs, etc.

I'm surprised Phoenix Wright was discontinued but Trauma Center is so easy to find... anyway, I'll be picking up Sonic Rush too.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised 2 months ago when I couldn't find Phoenix Wright anywhere except for 1 store on the day of its release. I never saw another copy of the game after that and now it's not even listed on Capcom's website... glad I got it because the game is pretty awesome.

bread's done
Back