Fight Night Round 3 (X360) + Full Auto (X360) $102.26 shipped! @ DVDEmpire.com

Ruined

CAGiversary!
MSRP for both of these titles (which have awesome demos for 360) would be $120 together + shipping/tax (both are $59.99 MSRP).

At DVDEMPIRE, you can order both shipped for $102.26:

$10 Off Coupon - ($100 min purchase, use coupon code "907185" at checkout) (expires 01/31/06)

Fight Night Round 3 = $55 before coupon
Full Auto = $54.71 before coupon (or College Hoops 2K6, or any other X360 game you prefer @dvdempire)
Shipping = $2.55
Tax = none
= $112.26 - $10 coupon = $102.26 shipped

Add a 3rd DVD/CD/GAME to your cart and shipping is free, saving you another $3.

Woo! That's pretty good. That's normal shipping? Outstanding.

Now can I wait for the games to get to me or will my Instant Gradifacation get the best of me....

id never pay over 50 for a game that suports higher prices if they dont sell above 50 they will push all the 360 games at 50 or bellow.

Fight Night 3 is worth it, but im too cheap to dish $50 for it and I hate EA. I dont know about Full Auto. Seems like $40-45 is my threshhold for next gen games.

Bah i just played the Full Auto demo and i canceled my entire order... can any game work for this? Maybe i'll do FNR3 and Elders Scroll 4...

Eh how long does this deal last?

[quote name='clueless']wheres the full auto demo[/QUOTE]
In the Jan OXM. My friend just gave it to me and i tossed it in my 360 last night and well... lets just say the game is a major letdown in almost every dempartment, and i was realy looking forward to it. I've decided i'll get Burnout Revenge 360 instead.

thanks ... will have to check it out... I was waivering between Full auto and Burnout. looks like Burnout is it.

bread's done
Back