Bellingham WA TRU Closing!

wannabepunktony

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I thought I would cross-post this here. I'll be working there until they close their stores, so if anyone needs any help or a check on something, let me know. ^_^

"I walked into work today for my paycheck and to price adjust some games, and one of the managers took me aside, gave me some paperwork and told me our TRU (Bellingham, WA) along with 71 others are being closed, effective tomorrow. Well, at least my store tomorrow, but I assume everyone else is in the same boat. The earliest they will actually close their doors is Feburary 27th, so there will be plenty of time to take advantage of the sale.

According to the manager, everything will be clearanced for the closing sale starting tomorrow, and only a few things will not be part of that, being video game hardware. I asked about games and she said she didn't know. I don't know exactly what the clearance is going to start at, but I would say 30% (what the GT sale usually starts at) would be a good guess.

I don't have a store list or a price list, but I am sure other people here can help fill in the blanks. ^_^"

I'm also hearing that the one in Federal Way is going to close... BOO!! That one is only 5 minutes away from where I live. :(

bread's done
Back