La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 at Target (YMMV)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING

It was not a temporary price cut. The price tag below it on the shelf read something like "Sony SFT La Pucelle Tactics, $19.99"

Man, this is my first great deal find. I'm so proud of myself.

[quote name='zewone']Damnit, I need to check this out but I can't leave my house for a couple of days because of my injury. I really want to pick this game up.[/quote]

injury?... but yeah on topic.... to target!

this is possibly a regional reduction. I checked my target last saturday and la pucelle was still 49.99. Can anyone confirm this in the Southeast?

Oh wow i think i know the stickers you are talking about... last time i checked La Pucelle it had that sticker on but was retailing for 49.88 or something like that =\. DEFINITELY WILL CHECK TONIGHT! I'll post my findings later on.

[quote name='zewone']Got jumped. Broken face. Incredible pain. Unable to drive. On topic....I hope this is happening at my Target.[/quote]

DAMN! I don't think I've ever talked to or met anyone that has ever actually been jumped, let alone had their FACE BROKEN. Well, that's two things I can mark off my "things to do before I die" list. All kidding aside, I hope you get better soon!

Damn, my Target is in MA also, so if it's regional, they should have it. I'll have to go tomorrow even though I already have the game. Sealed copy, CAG trading, and eBay here we come!

[quote name='ayolykewhoa']I live in MA, but never heard of Hadley. Where is it?[/quote]

It's right next to Amherst. Sucks that this deal doesn't seem to be nationwide though. I guess I'm just lucky as hell.

[quote name='zewone']Got jumped. Broken face. Incredible pain. Unable to drive. On topic....I hope this is happening at my Target.[/quote]

Damn. Explains why your avatar looks to be in such a bad mood.

Well I can confirm the Bloomington, IN store has La Pucelle for $20. I picked it up while I was there to get a print cartridge, I was gonna start a thread but I've clearly been beaten. Anyhow there were 4 left in the stock after mine.

Also got Golden Sun: LA for $10...there was only one left after mine.

2 left as of 8:30. Thanks for posting this, I've wanted this game and for 20 i couldn't pass it up. Its also nice to know there are other CAGers in the area.

Huh...that's awesome fieldkillah, i always wondered why some I miss out on so many cheap ass deals around here. Guess there are more CAGers around than I thought. And yeah I'd keep checking, as mentioned before it was a normal price tag, not clearence or temporary cut, so chances are it will eventually reach everywhere I would think.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']confirmed in washington state that its still 49.99 everywhere i called.[/quote]

Thanks for the WA info. I bought it for $39.99 at the Renton Fry's when it came out about a month ago. I was about to shit a brick if it dropped that fast. I usually don't buy games until they get to $30 or less, but I figured La Pucelle wasn't going to drop in price that fast.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Well I can confirm the Bloomington, IN store has La Pucelle for $20. I picked it up while I was there to get a print cartridge, I was gonna start a thread but I've clearly been beaten. Anyhow there were 4 left in the stock after mine.

Also got Golden Sun: LA for $10...there was only one left after mine.[/quote]

Bloomington, eh? I'll have to check my local Target in Columbus.

thingsfallnapart, did you happen to call the Olympia store?

Also, did people have the Target employees scan the tag, it may ring up at 20.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Not sure, but the number on the receipt is 207120868...is that the SKU #?[/quote]

It's targets description for the game

207-department (i think)
12-Playstation 2
0868-Specific game code

The employees at my target are pretty cool, so I don't make them do all my price checks, I look at the number on the code and punch it in on the scanner.

I have 207 and 12 in my head, I'll never forget them now.

[quote name='"Indonesia"']Just bought one from Target San Mateo , CA. It show $49.99 but when I ask the store person to check , it rang up $19.99. About 3 left.[/quote]

San Mateo gets it, but Cupertino doesn't... Hmmm, maybe it'll drop soon. I call back tomorrow...

I just went to South bay target on Saturday, La Pucelle was still $50, but I didn't bother to get it rung up.

If it really is $20, I'm gonna be a real cheapass and try to combine it with my 49% True Crime raincheck,

You guys need to get them to scan it. LA Pucelle is/was $19.99 at both Cental Coast Califorina Targets. Or better yet scan it yourself.

UPC 859292000034
SKU 20712868

JUN_28_LPT.jpg

Where is bloomington, Indiana? I checked earlier today at my target in Illinois still 50. I get them to scan it tomorrow. Does target do layaway?

bread's done
Back