Japanese Girls Model Themselves & PSPs

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I found this small free pamphlet/brouchure (called Sabra) at my local video store.
Not sure if all issues feature video game related stuff, but they all seem to have hot Japanese girls.

The game featured in this issue is called Byte Hell 2000 which I believe is a collection of wacky mini-games.

Click the thumbnails for the full size images:

These are the full pages:

[quote name='ananag112']Maybe Microsoft should do this to promote the Xbox 360 in Japan?[/QUOTE]

just don't use those mediocre looking frag dolls..

The cover pic makes it looks like the photographer suprised the models while one was rubbing the others clit, so they grabbed the nearby psp's so the guy wouldn't know what they were doing.

That one girl in the red swim suit looks so unsure of what to do. In fact, the whole publication looks unsure of what it wants to do/be. Ahhh Japan, how we

[quote name='ananag112']Maybe Microsoft should do this to promote the Xbox 360 in Japan?[/QUOTE]

They tried that for the Xbox and we all know how well that played.

xbox3_.jpg

Sabra is one the largest magazines devoted to men's popular culture in Japan. I'm not sure what to compare it to here--maybe Stuff?

I don't know about gaming, but all the issues feature hot J-babes.

Nintendo should've done something like this for their "touch is good" DS promos instead of giving away mannequin hands.

Thanks for the pics, Cheapy D!

[quote name='CheapyD']

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god that girl in the green is fucking gorgeous. She will be my future wife and I will be joining CheapyD in the land of games and octopus testicles.

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']Oh my god that girl in the green is fucking gorgeous. She will be my future wife and I will be joining CheapyD in the land of games and octopus testicles.

Jeremy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and you suck on her pinky toe with the corn on it.

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't get it...is she your sister or something?[/QUOTE]
Look at her; she's about to fucking jump out of the magazine and bite my head off! She's batshit crazy!

thx CheapyD.

not to get off topic... the game they are promoting is PSP's version of Warioware... this past Thursday, i saw the Gamespot editor's playing it on their weekly show, "On the Spot."

These girls are smokin' and if anyone thinks they are fat they need to get a girlfriend outside their right hand.

Thanks CheapyD!

[quote name='sabin23']thx CheapyD.

not to get off topic... the game they are promoting is PSP's version of Warioware... this past Thursday, i saw the Gamespot editor's playing it on their weekly show, "On the Spot."[/QUOTE]I saw that, too. That Ramen time thing was hilarious.

[quote name='jrutz']Oh my god that girl in the green is fucking gorgeous. She will be my future wife and I will be joining CheapyD in the land of games and octopus testicles.

Jeremy[/QUOTE]
LOL, do you mean tentacles? Octopus testicles is hilarious.

[quote name='sj41']I saw that, too. That Ramen time thing was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the muscle-bound guy in his speedo... only in Japan!

The Gamespot editors mentioned there was a hot chick that could also be used as a Ramen timer... I kept hoping they would cut to a clip of that but they stuck with guy. Bummer!

[quote name='soliddragon']
sabra2thumb.jpg

Ohgawd!!! If I knew these were the NEW bundles, I would've waited to buy these ones!![/QUOTE]

:rofl: At least then, there'd be something to look forward to when you got a PSP.

bread's done
Back