CAG Xfire Username Thread

b0bx13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
What is Xfire? Think of it as a cross between AIM and a PC version of Xbox Live. It's basically a friends list for gaming, which will tell you when friends are playing a game and allows you to IM them while they are in-game or join them quickly.

Get Xfire here: http://www.xfire.com/xf/download.php

When you get it, post your Xfire name in this thread so fellow CAGs can find new people to play with. (Updated 2/14)

CAG: Xfire

2Poor: 2poor
AshesofWake: orestesevere
b0bx13: b0bx13
BaZoOKajOe: bazookajoe5
BokCh0y: drchoy
CaseyRyback: caseyrybackcag
coolcps: coolcps
crystalklear64: crystalklear64
Dare: dareman
Dijital: Dijital
Flying PJ: flyingpj
fmarxnge: 2dimensional
Frogger: leland242
headpiece747: headpiece747
Jam3582: Jam3582
jlarlee: jlarlee
Johnny Postman: cagjohnnypostman
kamui34: kamui34
Kayden: kayden96
Logg: Loggjaw
Looshi: looshi
Lordwow: Lordwow
Madskills1182: XSOLBadguyX
Mookyjooky: kenada23
Mr. Anderson: samuraifez
NoodlePirate!: str8edgezombie
Renegade_Zero: Redvsblue9
Skinsfan56la: Seantaylor36
smellhasreturned: xxsmellxx
SteveMcQ: MSB128, stevemcq
Superstar: d34db0dym4n
Technique: xmorgex
TheRock88: therock8884
Tiphireth: Tiphireth
WebScud: webscud
YeahRight13: xespsk8erx
XboxMaster: XboxMaster
xxdaedp0olxx: xxdeadp0olxx

Mine is Looshi. :)

EDIT: If anyone adds me, could you please put CAG in the note field, so I don't get random people askign to be my friend without knowing where they come from.

Xfire handle: kamui34

Mostly play MMORPG (Dark Age of Camelot) and Source-based mods such as Dystopia and The Hidden...

But more incoming games :D

CAG: Xfire
BokCh0y: drchoy
SteveMcQ: stevemcq
Superstar: d34db0dym4n
Renegade_Zero: redvsblue9
NoodlePirate!: str8edgezombie
Mookyjooky: kenada23
Technique: xmorgex
Dare: dareman
Skinsfan56la: Seantaylor36
xxdeadp0olxx: xxdeadp0olxx
coolcps: coolcps
TheRock88: therock8884
Dijital: Dijital
Johnny Postman: cagjohnnypostman
Lordwow : Lordwow

Got these Xfire names from the BF2 Clan thread.

sweet mine is jlarlee. The only game I play right now is cs source. Hit me up with some servers been playing on some wack ones

I just sent some invites out people and I couldn't remember who I invited (that might've declined), so if I double invite I am sorry. :D

And because I took it out of my sig...

anyone else having problems witht heir xfire? Mine is stuck at a dns lookup screen anyone knows what would cause this?

I didn't want to make a seperate thread so here goes.

For those of you playing Battlefield 2, when you launch the game from the xfire menu does it log you in automatically or does it take you to battlefield 2 and you have to log in from the game?

Did the xfire update change this?

[quote name='2poor']I didn't want to make a seperate thread so here goes.

For those of you playing Battlefield 2, when you launch the game from the xfire menu does it log you in automatically or does it take you to battlefield 2 and you have to log in from the game?

Did the xfire update change this?[/QUOTE]

the update didn't change mine it is still done by auto. Make sure you didn't delete something when xfire pops up your info

[quote name='jlarlee']the update didn't change mine it is still done by auto. Make sure you didn't delete something when xfire pops up your info[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm pretty sure the update changed my xfire somehow.

How do I make sure I didn't delete anything?

[quote name='2poor']Yeah I'm pretty sure the update changed my xfire somehow.

How do I make sure I didn't delete anything?[/QUOTE]

I usally join servers off of my xfire fav servers list. When I select to join it shows that this game requires you to log in and it has all of my bf2 info saved so i can log in. If your's works like this too make sure that info is correct

Why is my name not on the list yet? I've posted here long before you recently updated your post. Once again, my Xfire user name is AndrewCP.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Why is my name not on the list yet? I've posted here long before you recently updated your post. Once again, my Xfire user name is AndrewCP.[/quote]

The last update is from 2006.

bread's done
Back