Gameworks in seattle [thursdays]

DV8

CAGiversary!
$10 for unlimited play 9 to midnight. I'm sure alot of people already knew about this, but my friend just told me about it. $10 is a helluva good deal too, but I bet the place is going to be packed. He also said you have to be 18 and up. Just thought I'd share.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Where do you park at 9 o clock at night in downtown seattle for less then 2o bucks? the only place ive ever gone downtown is to dick's.[/QUOTE]
You can park in some places for 5 or 6 dollars from 5:30 to whenever.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Last time I went the 3 story game was closed... fuckers.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like that game actually, had to wait too long for a game that was just too stupid.

Me and my friend are heading up next thursday but I don't really want to hang out with a bunch of people I don't know. But if anyone wants to plan a thursday in the future I'd totally be in for it. Or if nobody wants to plan it, I'll do it. Just a reminder though. YOU MUST BE 18 or OLDER. They will check for IDs if you look that young. I've seen 3 people that are good for it, and that's good enough for me, maybe we can get some dick's hamburgers afterwards.

I'd be good for it, I'd just need to know far ahead enough in time to schedule time off. Wannabepunktony, jfunkdpg and I could probably carpool down.

[quote name='y2kenjination']I'd be down as well.[/QUOTE]

Olympia is ready to join the party! aka... the entire population of me. w00t!

[quote name='sonderiaom']I'd be good for it, I'd just need to know far ahead enough in time to schedule time off. Wannabepunktony, jfunkdpg and I could probably carpool down.[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for that. I've got some other friends who'd probably wanna tag along as well.

Should we figure a date in feb? I can't do the first 2 weeks, but if we could get a consensus for a date I'll ask for time off from work.

[quote name='DV8']Should we figure a date in feb? I can't do the first 2 weeks, but if we could get a consensus for a date I'll ask for time off from work.[/QUOTE]

As of right now I have no commitments besides the fourth of february, prob third week would be best however.

[quote name='sonderiaom']As of right now I have no commitments besides the fourth of february, prob third week would be best however.[/QUOTE]

If at least 3 more people are down for that date, I'll edit my first post and we can have a meetup. C'mon people let's do this ish.

[quote name='Quigoni']The 3rd week in Feb. seems like it would be good. It's after Valentines day isn't it? :: forgets ::[/QUOTE]

I guess we could figure that, but nobody else has replied in a while so I dunno what's going on.

Hmm maybe it would help if we decided on a date. We all want to go when it's $10 right? So that's a Thursday which narrows it down. It seems people want it sometime in Feb. too so I'll just make another topic about it with a poll.

Looks like I won't be able to do this folks, I'm running low on cash and I need to catch more hours at work. Have fun in my absence.

Should I assume that most of the CAGs are below 18? Seems we had more interest than what is showing now.

I'm still up for doing this. Pretty much any day works for me, but knowing a week or two in advance would be good so I can make sure I don't get scheduled to work that day.

Went up there thursday, pretty crowded but they got a new zombie shooting game, didn't get to play it though cause of all the people =(

I think so the poll died, but people are still interested so I'm just a little confused.

A better deal is the happy hour 1/2 price off....... (almost)EVERYTHING.

I can only stand about 15-20(and that's a little less than $5) minutes of arcade games anyways, the atmosphere sucks. A bar burger and fries, and a microbrew for $5 aint a bad deal either.

So what happened? Did anyone meet up at Gameworks. I would be down for this sometime if some others would like to go.

I went up there last thursday with my girl, and there was so many people there. It was pretty freakin' ridiculous. But yeah, I think the northwest forum died...

Place has been packed the last two times I went... kinda lame when you have to wait to play every game. And the house of the dead 4 lasts forever since people keep swiping their cards. Tons of asians too... for those of you who are into them.

bread's done
Back