Delaware?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 thepattenfactor

thepattenfactor

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:05 PM

Sorry to gravedig, but I live in Delaware :)

#62 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:30 AM

I just spent the weekend in DE. Fun times.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#63 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

i live in DE as well

596772.png

#64 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:33 AM

Wow, no Delaware deals in the last 3 years ;) Didn't realize just how old this thread was, lol.

#65 babramson101

babramson101

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

For all my fellow Delawarean's looking forward to some good deals in the coming weeks as all the stores close...

http://www.delawareo...ell|text|Home|s

#66 jlarlee

jlarlee

Tigers love pepper.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Looks like I'm moving to Dover in September. Pretty psyched after a year in Korea and three in Alaska I am happy to get back east and be near so many cities
Posted Image

#67 babramson101

babramson101

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Looks like I'm moving to Dover in September. Pretty psyched after a year in Korea and three in Alaska I am happy to get back east and be near so many cities

Welcome to the area. Let me know if you have any questions about Delaware.

#68 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

Kmart in Claymont Delaware had The Saboteur on PS3 for $6. Price sticker said $19.99. I think I saw two copies one of which is now mine.
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#69 thepattenfactor

thepattenfactor

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

Kmart in Claymont Delaware had The Saboteur on PS3 for $6. Price sticker said $19.99. I think I saw two copies one of which is now mine.

Good find! Unfortunately I live too far North of Claymont to take advantage of this, not to mention that this thread is out of date! :roll:

Welcome to the Small Wonder! If you need anything, feel free to message me. I don't bite. :)

#70 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Funny thing is I installed it & played it for 10 mins and haven't been back since... I think I'm just buying cool cheap games just to use on black Friday sales..

#71 jlarlee

jlarlee

Tigers love pepper.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:18 AM

Can anybody in the Dover area give me a quick rundown on the best internet/cable or satellite hookups?

I'm leaning towards Directv to get the free Sunday ticket but whats the best internet provider there?
Posted Image

#72 jlarlee

jlarlee

Tigers love pepper.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Bump on my question above I get there this weekend
Posted Image

#73 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

Comcast I guess..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#74 nevergonnagive2

nevergonnagive2

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Can anybody in the Dover area give me a quick rundown on the best internet/cable or satellite hookups?

I'm leaning towards Directv to get the free Sunday ticket but whats the best internet provider there?

its delaware so youre better off asking your neighbors... service from one company in one area is great but then it can stink in another neighborhood

#75 nevergonnagive2

nevergonnagive2

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

By the way, trade in tip... If you take care of your games very well or have collectors editions in good shape you may be better off taking the games to trade in at 2nd and Charles by Christiana Hospital that opened up where Borders was by Toys R Us in Newark... I've been pleased with my trade in values there so far, especially with collectors editions where I get more as opposed to gamestop which gives you the trade in value of the regular game...
They have a strange system though, you can't see individual items' prices and they give you a price for each box you fill out. They also deny your trade ins I think if it's under a certain value or you give them crap in the boxes... but if you want to trade in a lot of games and CDs and movies and books I would recommend checking it out... their used game selection is a little lacking but you can trade in towards anything in the store including a few new games or movies or books... let me know if anyone works there or has experience trading there that we locals can figure their system out better

#76 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

I have traded DVDs and games at 2nd and Charles several times in the past two months at the Delaware location. It's a decent place and trade in credit seems to be fair. Like the previous poster stated, the selection of games is minimal at best when it comes to current generation but there is a gem or two to be found in previous generation games (SNES, Genesis, PS1,etc.) I just received in the mail today 2 coupons from their store. Double store credit (on the total of what you bring in) and $5 off $25.