Symbol

[quote name='Eviltude']where you at? Tennessee is the reasonable guess. I'm from Virginia but I prefer "Mid-Atlantic" as opposed to SE.[/QUOTE]

???

Anyways, I think that's a great idea. Let's just eschew anything that has a rebel flag, chew, overalls, or watermelons. Or maybe we should . . . ?

[quote name='sonderiaom']Heh, sorry for intruding but that sounds like a military group.[/QUOTE]

It is. The South is going to rise again, and it starts on CAG!

ahahaha. i get to be jefferson davis, representing SC. lol j/k. but hmm, a symbol? how about some good old mustard base BBQ. like a yellow pig or something.

can we get a western one? Or do we already have one? I live in Nevada? Not sure which region I really fall in? My time zone is pacific?

[quote name='mr ryles']can we get a western one? Or do we already have one? I live in Nevada? Not sure which region I really fall in? My time zone is pacific?[/QUOTE]

You're prob southwest there mate, not sure the southwest is as connected as the midwest or the northwest. I find it kinda interesting that the westerners are getting symbols.

[quote name='mr ryles']us westerners get no love![/QUOTE]
Might be because you're posting in the Southeast forums about a west logo... just a hunch ;)

[quote name='angelliclulu']Might be because you're posting in the Southeast forums about a west logo... just a hunch [/quote]

point taken. I'll go request a symbol in my own regions thread.

For some reason I don't consider FL the Southeast. The GA border is the end of the SE to me and Florida is just Florida

[quote name='Odenat']For some reason I don't consider FL the Southeast. The GA border is the end of the SE to me and Florida is just Florida[/QUOTE]

No Georgia is the final part of the good ol' boy's South, Florida is in the Southeast.....

[quote name='pimp tyranny']virginia's definitely in the picture[/QUOTE]

No, it definitely cuts out at North Carolina. Take a look.

I googled it and most of the maps left out Va in the southeast sorry. Someone was looking for a quick symbol and I did it. If you want to get technical I think Va is more of a mid Atlantic state than a southeastern one. Not sure what other states are in that catagory, but you may want to find out and start a whole new CAG by area.

[quote name='ECW_fan']I googled it and most of the maps left out Va in the southeast sorry. Someone was looking for a quick symbol and I did it. If you want to get technical I think Va is more of a mid Atlantic state than a southeastern one. Not sure what other states are in that catagory, but you may want to find out and start a whole new CAG by area.[/QUOTE]

Virginia was the capital of the South during the war of Northern aggression. Yes, it is a Southeastern state.

I will never have anything related to the LSU tigers in my sig. And wouldn't it make more sense to put Florida in there considering that they WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP?

secagiconuy6.png

Any Suggestions?

bread's done
Back