Wacky Japan News: 57 Year Old Man Lives with 'Harem' of 20 Year Old Women

Shibuya told reporters Wednesday, "I realize that I can attract women by reciting a charm. Since starting fortune-telling at home, female clients have gathered around me, and now we lead a communal life, just like polygamy."

He also said, "I cannot work because I suffer from gout and panic disorder. The women are earning our living," and added they are planning to go to Hawaii on the weekend.

If only we all knew this charm. :) Wait, is this how Cheapy convinced his wife that he should just stay home and work on the website?

Ah, the old "I didn't threaten her I just told her I had a prophetic dream that said she should join my love circus" defense.
Shibuya told reporters Wednesday, "I realize that I can attract women by reciting a charm. Since starting fortune-telling at home, female clients have gathered around me, and now we lead a communal life, just like polygamy."

Translation: “I put a spell on you… ‘cause you’re mine! You better stop the things you do. I ain’t lyin’!!!

hawkins01.jpg

You know if anyone from hollywood has seen this article it will become a pilot on NBC.
Me, 11 woman and a baby starring Rob Schneider Thursday night at 8:30PM EST on NBC.

[quote name='jalu6']Normally this type of behavior is reserved for places like Utah.[/QUOTE]

Is that a mormon joke? OMG, its hilarious, its not like we havent heard that same old joke a million times on a documented study found to be bullshit.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Is that a mormon joke? OMG, its hilarious, its not like we havent heard that same old joke a million times on a documented study found to be bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Is that overreacting to a joke? OMG, it's so true and original. I've never seen this on the internet.

[quote name='1modernboy']Ah, the old "I didn't threaten her I just told her I had a prophetic dream that said she should join my love circus" defense.

Translation: “I put a spell on you… ‘cause you’re mine! You better stop the things you do. I ain’t lyin’!!![/quote]

Anybody who brings up Screamin' Jay Hawkins is a hero, even if it isn't discussing 'Constipation Blues.'

[quote name='flowery']Yep sounds like the start of a cult to me.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so just cause a robot wants to kill humans, that makes him a "radical".

OOPS! I mean, just cause a guy has 11 women, that makes it a "cult".

:D

[quote name='cag1000']when you are watching the news do you use the subtitles or are there news stations there in english?[/QUOTE]Some TV shows are broadcast in English on secondary audio channel.

[quote name='shipwreck']If only we all knew this charm. :) Wait, is this how Cheapy convinced his wife that he should just stay home and work on the website?[/QUOTE]

Gee, and here I thought it was because the Japanese government was EXTREMELY Xenophobic and made it very difficult for foreigners to work in Japan. (That is, of course, unless they want to teach english.) I wish to learn of this mojo you have kept secret oh Cheap one! Teach me master! :lol:

Nice Try cheapy...

Thought you could sneak this one right by us..

whatthe.jpg

Im so glad you posted that picture up ...

Creepy ass lookin guy.... which one am i reffering to? ... ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']Some TV shows are broadcast in English on secondary audio channel.[/QUOTE]

Jeez wtf do the Japanese have a practical use for it there but I can't get Japanese language with subs for ANY Anime on TV here! X-(

[quote name='Lice']Nice Try cheapy...

Thought you could sneak this one right by us..

whatthe.jpg

Im so glad you posted that picture up ...

Creepy ass lookin guy.... which one am i reffering to? ... ;)[/QUOTE]

Cheapy's secret is out!

[quote name='CheapyD']

TOKYO — A 57-year-old man living in Tokyo with 11 women. And a baby was arrested Thursday on suspicion of threatening a young woman in an attempt to force her to join the group, police said.
[[/QUOTE]

this is how i read the sentence at first. need more coffeeeeee....

bread's done
Back