OLD - CC $4.99 Game List (post all CC deals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just got back from my local CC in Canton, OH. Here, at least, they had just put games into a bin and they're all $4.99.
I picked up(all PS2):
BOF:DQ
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Roadkill
Rygar
WRC World Rally Championship
ESPN NHL Hockey

I also saw:
PS2
Bloodrayne
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Onimusha 2
DMC 2
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Simpsons: Skateboarding
GGX
GGX2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
RRV
SF EX3
Gungrave
RE Dead Aim
Freaky Flyers
Vexx
Haunted Mansion
Clock Tower 3
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disaster Report
Driving Emotion Type-S
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Freestyle Metal X
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloody Roar 4
Britney's Dance Beat
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legends of Wrestling 2
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Metropolismania
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Pryzm Chapter One
Wheel of Fortune
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech: Battlecry
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Wipeout Fusion
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

Xbox
Pro Race Driver
Aggressive Inline
Crazy Taxi 3
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NHL 2K3

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman

GC
Zoocube
F1 2001

There were a few sports games for each system, but I couldn't remember the years. I wasn't exactly looking for Xbox or GC, but those are what I remember. I'll add more if I think of them. This a great deal, check your CC, I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but I hope so.

DaPhatty Edit - I've unstickied this thread since the list at the front of the page was outdated. The current list is posted here.

Please continue the discussions there.

when did XBOX get Fire Pro Wrestling? and you happened to remember 50 some odd games that you glanced at in a bin? sounds like a re-hash of last years list and a joke topic at our cheap ass expense.........anyone confirm this?

I was standing there looking at the games for a good 20 minutes, I have a semi-photographic memory. Plus, I pulled out my issue of OPM and looked at the games in the back and when I saw one I remembered seeing I added it.

OP, can you please detail/explain how you are remembering all of these titles if you didn't write them down? (I want to pick up a few on the list, but for a 1 hour drive, I don't want to be traveling because of a made up or flawed list.) No hard feelings; I just want to be sure of this, and I hate calling in advance b/c the clerks snag the good games before I get there!

I gotta go to work, I'll be back aroung 10:30. So, if you can, please call or go to CC and confirm this. Post any games that I forgot and I'll add them to my list when I get back. See you guys later.

I will be looking forward to list updates from all you fellow CAGers!!! Good luck; hopefully we can start a CC $4.99 game trading thread like we did with BB's clearance.

Over and out,
Jeff

thats a mediocre Xbox bin..

argh, I wonder if there are more Xbox titles to confirm. I would pick up Agressive Inline, NBA 2k3. or Crazy Taxi 3 if I didn't buy them at BlockBuster for $14.99 each some time ago. I'ma go check out at my local Circuit City now, might pick up a few free comix too. 8)

thanks!

i ent to my local CC and they had most of the games on the list, but they wer about $30 to $35 sdollars each, which isn't bad but its definantly not in my price range anymore since i found this site.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']i ent to my local CC and they had most of the games on the list, but they wer about $30 to $35 sdollars each, which isn't bad but its definantly not in my price range anymore since i found this site.[/quote]

But did you scan the games? Remember, Circuit City doesn't really update their prices often, as seen in their clearance sale at the end of last year

[quote name='Wario64'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']i ent to my local CC and they had most of the games on the list, but they wer about $30 to $35 sdollars each, which isn't bad but its definantly not in my price range anymore since i found this site.[/quote]

But did you scan the games? Remember, Circuit City doesn't really update their prices often, as seen in their clearance sale at the end of last year[/quote]

Exactly.

Yaeh I scanned a few of them and they rang up as 29.99 so i just assumed that they were all this price, but that CC is not that good anyway. I'll check this at another one later and see if my luck changes.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']confirmed...at cc right now[/quote]
That's dedication to this site. :lol: Thanks tc1013!

[quote name='MANIMAL']when did XBOX get Fire Pro Wrestling? and you happened to remember 50 some odd games that you glanced at in a bin? sounds like a re-hash of last years list and a joke topic at our cheap ass expense.........anyone confirm this?[/quote]

well actually the sale from jan only had 3 or 4 $5 games, most were $10-$20

can anyone else confirm Marvel vs Capcom 2 for either system, I NEED that game.

I just called my CC and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about and he said his manager confirmed that there was no 4.99 sale.

i picked up

disaster report
street fighter ex 3 (grabbed an extra copy 4 trade)
secret weapons over normandy (xbox, not ps2)
spy hunter 2
x squad
rygar (for trade)
guilty gear x
robin hood defender of the crown

all for $4.99 each....$47.16 was my total

im leaving for my other CC as soon as my gf gets here....by the way, if anyone goes on cag at stores such as CC, i would go to "tools," "internet options," then "clear history" on the browser so the CC employees dont see this site and snatch up all of the deals in the future....thats what i do anyway

not only is this sale confirmed...disege is part of it!!!!!!
recipt.jpg

these games were in no bins, just on shelves

none were priced at 4.99 all were priced normally

I NEED to get a copy of Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown PS2.

I was supposed to get one before it shipped but there was a falling out at the company and 90% of the employees left. Too bad, as the ones who left were the reason I was working there part time (and hoped to turn it into a full-time IT gig once they had shipped their first original product). So I'm credited in the manual/game... but need to buy my own copy.

Hopefully one of the local stores has it for those prices.

If anybody can hook me up with Guilty Gear X2 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 I'll make it worth your while. I'll pay for shipping and even throw an extra $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back