CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
225px2410015vp.jpg

STAND DOWN!!!

101386105pf.jpg

AWW SHIT I AM fuckED!!

anyone else suprised that there was no new commercials with the king aside from the lame whopper commercial? BK dropped the ball big time on that one

[quote name='Matt Young']I know nothing of 24, but hey, it's Mel Stottlemyre!

And a modertor performed an inadvertent Shaq-Fu bypass![/QUOTE]

that is mel ott. Hence stand down mel ott

Big ups with Mel Ott. Horrible Halftime show horrible commercials (except magic fridge) horrible overall game. I ate to much deer now its time to pass out.

I'm still trying to analyze my geneology and tie myself to Mel Ott. No luck yet. Though apparently my great-grandfather was on the Philly Athletics, so that's close.

And other than the fact that Pittsburgh won, the worst part about the Superbowl was the halftime show. Is the NFL that out of touch with reality that they think the Stones are still relevant?

[quote name='botticus']I'm still trying to analyze my geneology and tie myself to Mel Ott. No luck yet. Though apparently my great-grandfather was on the Philly Athletics, so that's close.

And other than the fact that Pittsburgh won, the worst part about the Superbowl was the halftime show. Is the NFL that out of touch with reality that they think the Stones are still relevant?[/QUOTE]

I like the stones, but their performance was just marred by sound issues.

[quote name='DT778']and its all of janet jacksons lame attemp to sell her cds fault.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wanted nipples. :(

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I like the stones, but their performance was just marred by sound issues.[/QUOTE]
yeah, like his voice and the instruments.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I like the stones, but their performance was just marred by sound issues.[/QUOTE]
It was also marred by Mick Jagger's gyrations. Or were my friends and I the only ones cracking up over his "dancing"?

So I bought FEAR today. Pretty good, I guess. I pwned whoknows, who's been playing it for a while, though, so that made it fun. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']So I bought FEAR today. Pretty good, I guess. I pwned whoknows, who's been playing it for a while, though, so that made it fun. ;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome game.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have 2 tickets to the Nine Inch Nails concert on the 18th, but none of my friends are fans so they won't go with me. Worthless fucks. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Time to expand to a third? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have 2 tickets to the Nine Inch Nails concert on the 18th, but none of my friends are fans so they won't go with me. Worthless fucks. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'd be more than happy to send over a representative who would be willing to help you set up a "Moxio's friendship" service.

Plans start at a measly $24.99 USD per month!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe I should just go down to hot topic and hope I see a relatively hot girl. I wonder if it's an all ages show ... :drool: :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]
For some reason, that seems like it has "bad idea" written all over it.

Just a hunch, mind you. :D

[quote name='Moxio']Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

I suppose my hopes on it were hyped up (thanks again to whoknows), and yeah, it's fun to play; the multiplayer was intense and stuff, but it's nowhere near HL2.

I also bought San Andreas, again for PC. Controls are.. Akward, to say the least. I can get used to it, though.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']For some reason, that seems like it has "bad idea" written all over it.

Just a hunch, mind you. :D[/QUOTE]
Sub don't listen to hunches. He listens to his mind and hips. Not in that order.

[quote name='2poor']has anyone else been prompted to update windows?[/QUOTE]
Am I the only one who is always being prompted to update windows?

I couldn't find any suckers dudes here that wanted to bet on the seahawks. I could have really used that easy money for the speakers I'm going to get for my tahoe.

are Melee attacks in FEAR still one hit kill in multiplayer? I played the beta and it seemed kinda broken to me. You'd round a corner and catch someones foot and it'd be over

There were definitely some times during the Halftime show where I think Mick literally forgot the words to the songs. So he'd just start gyrating and making weird sounds. It was almost sad in a way.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']For some reason, that seems like it has "bad idea" written all over it.

Just a hunch, mind you. :D[/QUOTE]Yeah, I don't want someone who's going to bleed on me through her fishnet sleeves. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with taking a 14 year old girl to a concert. ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, I don't want someone who's going to bleed on me through her fishnet sleeves. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with taking a 14 year old girl to a concert. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Of course not. It's what happens afterwards that could involve incarceration. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course not. It's what happens afterwards that could involve incarceration. :rofl:[/QUOTE]Why did I read that as "incineration"? :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone else suprised that there was no new commercials with the king aside from the lame whopper commercial? BK dropped the ball big time on that one[/QUOTE]

Aw no, that comercial was great. We weren't sure who it was for until the king shopwed his face. And my dad, who's watching the game with me yells, "It's the King!"

The King is marketing genious.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why did I read that as "incineration"? :whistle2:k :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of misreading...

I know I'm out of it today, and maybe it's just lunchtime calling, but I just read shrike's sig as "king of tacos". :whistle2:#

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Speaking of misreading...

I know I'm out of it today, and maybe it's just lunchtime calling, but I just read shrike's sig as "king of tacos". :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
He is the king of tacos. Haven't you seen him on a street corner advertising for Del Taco?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']are Melee attacks in FEAR still one hit kill in multiplayer? I played the beta and it seemed kinda broken to me. You'd round a corner and catch someones foot and it'd be over[/QUOTE]

Think so. It was just 1v1 with us, and it was so frantic, whenever I'd see him, I'd crouch, zoom, and headshot with the nailgun. My BF2/CS skills definitely help out.

"It was a nigga named Kevin with a mac 11"

I can't get that out of my head ... why do I have to watch Never Scared every time it comes on? :cry: :lol:

Well that was quick. It suddenly went from 10 students alive to 4 students alive in Battle Royale in like 4 chapters, if that. Sneaky was right. The book puts the movie to shame.

Lunch:
lunch5qu.gif

[quote name='karsh']Well that was quick. It suddenly went from 10 students alive to 4 students alive in Battle Royale in like 4 chapters, if that. Sneaky was right. The book puts the movie to shame.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it's pretty fucking awesome. Which the movie is too, but the novel is just on a whole 'nother level.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, it's pretty fucking awesome. Which the movie is too, but the novel is just on a whole 'nother level.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I was surprised how quick Mitsuko went down once she was finally caught. All the backstory in the book really does put it on a whole 'nother level compared to the movie. Kazuo is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back